LifeCell Corporation Employee Reviews

Exciting place to work - dedicated employees
Health Care Compliance Sr. Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJApril 5, 2018
Great workplace but M&A multiple times. Company was bought and sold four times in seven years.
Downside is that the company has been bought and sold four times in seven year span.
Plus - best products, dedicated employees, exciting environment.
Pros
Products
Cons
Relocations
Good company to build resume
Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Branchburg, NJJanuary 16, 2018
Its a good company to build up your resume and get a feel for one aspect of the medical field pertaining to the medical device industry. It was surprisingly a pretty slow paced environment but also competitive
Pros
good company to build up your resume
Cons
slow paced yet competitive, therefore hard to impress supervisors
Very Interesting Products
Senior Quality Compliance Auditor (Former Employee) –  Branchburg, NJJanuary 12, 2018
Enjoyed working at Lifecell and learning about the products and science behind them. It was a great learning experience that I will be able to take forward with me in my career
A good work place
Alloderm Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Branchburg, NJNovember 28, 2017
My manager not a professional, over power he's position, and control by intimidacion and retaliate you if you speak out. I have a horrible experience working 3rd shift some coworkers were rude training horrible no one wants to train you, the grupo Lider don't know nothing not even have a working plan very
Pros
Learn alot
Cons
Bad manager
Great culture
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 9, 2017
A hard job with great culture can make a job very enjoyable. I loved working here prior to Allergan acquisition. great leadership and great people!!!
Poor leadership, poor culture, has become pass through jon
Production Supervisor-(Human Tissue) (Current Employee) –  Branchburg, NJ 08876September 19, 2017
Is a good place to work for a short time. The culture has changed drastically.
Technicians are very knowledgeable and most are good , hardworking people.
Ok to work at
Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJAugust 16, 2017
Good place to work. I have learned about different products. The people in customer service are not friendly and are hard to work with.
My customers and sales reps where the best.
Pros
second shift
Was a great Company
Employee (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJAugust 10, 2017
Company was recently purchased by Allergan Pharmaceuticals. LifeCell practiced a 'family' environment, held to strong work ethics, and provided employees to maintain flexible work/family balance. It was a great place to work - erased by big pharma.
A corporation that emphasizes teamwork
Account Specialist-Sales Support (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJJune 12, 2017
It is a good medium sized company. Management brings out the best in its employees. Teamwork is a vital part of working here, nobody feels like they are alone when they are solve problems with customers.
Pros
On site cafeteria, management listens and acts on concerns
Cons
Not a good balance of work/life
Fun place to work. the Job make it fun not the people.
Tissues Service Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Branchburg, NJJune 8, 2017
This is a fun place to work. Your co-workers are very insecure and will set you up for failure if they think that you are doing a better job then them.
Pros
no time clock to punch.
Cons
they watch everything you do.
It could be worst I like my job
Production Technician (Current Employee) –  Branchburg, NJApril 3, 2017
Management should be better
They must give the people more training
They should be more fair
Some manager is a dictator
Some managers there are not appropriate for Lifecell
horrible
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Branchburg, NJMarch 26, 2017
unprofessional, company lacks a lot in professionalism. forced to work over time. I would definitely not work here especially if you have a light stomach and are afraid to see blood. however a lot has changed since I left and company has been bought and sold several times.
Decent place
Histology Technician (Former Employee) –  Branchburg, NJMarch 22, 2017
The work and life schedule was somewhat balanced. I required to work 10hrs per day include on of the weekend day. Compensation was not at competitive as other places.
fun place to work
Associate Event Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJMarch 9, 2017
good company. great colleagues. they provide good amount of raining. why am i being forced to write this review. it seems silly. i dont want to share any more info.
Fun and close knit workplace
Convention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJFebruary 27, 2017
LifeCell was more of a family than a company. The culture was strong and coworkers went the extra mile in order to help out their peers and get the job done. Incentives were put in place in order to continue the drive for progress and senior leadership was not hesitant to reward those who went above and beyond.
Great Culture, Products, People, and Culture
Territory Manager Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois (Current Employee) –  Branchburg, NJFebruary 9, 2017
Hands down the best company to work for in medical devices. LifeCell is culture of friends and family who work and play hard. They give you the tools you need to be successful and allow you to
run your business as a professional.
Great Company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJDecember 26, 2016
Great company. The company culture is amazing and the employee perks are great motivation to stay with an awesome company.
Great Products but comapny has To many "leaders"
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJDecember 23, 2016
Lifecell is a great place to work but the organization is very top heavy. I took the position in hopes the company was going to IPO and wanted to work heavily in that transition. Unfortunately company was sold and was not communicated down to all the employees in a timely manner.
Pros
great work life balance
Cons
thinks change with our any notice.
A great company to work for
Quality Control Tech, Histology (Former Employee) –  Branchburg, NJNovember 3, 2016
Lifecell is people oriented with a state of the art equipment . A great place to learn and with great co- workers. At Lifecell I learned many skills that I will continue use in my life time. I was treated with a great professionalism by my management as well as my co-workers.
The job ethic is zero, too much of politics from management, leads to operators. If either management or leads dont like you, no race or promotion.
Operation Technician (Current Employee) –  Branchburg, NJAugust 23, 2016
The job is ethic every. No stable schedule for production.
No stable closing time ( You have to finish before you can go home) job ethic is zero,
You will learned not to relay on some of the management.
Don't trust any of the lead Some management and leads leadership and are unprofessional.
Work environment is Stressful. Some co-workers are nice while some relate to others in rude and fowl language.
The pay rate is low. The job ethic is zero, too much of politics from management, leads to operators. If either management or leads don't like you, no race or promotion. The clean room is hot and need more advance renovations
Pros
Just to pay bills
Cons
No feature ( advancement or promotion is none)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LifeCell Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.