LifeChurch.tv Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Nursery Worker (Current Employee) –  Ruston, LAJuly 13, 2017
On a typical day in the nursery we usually have snack time, then we play, read the lesson and color and play some more until parents arrive. During my time at the church I've learned that although caring for children is not the easiest task it is one that is most enjoyable. I've learned that watching children is not just a job, it's an opportunity to connect with the kids and teach them valuable life lessons. I've made a friendship with the children and that, to me, is what's most important.
Pros
Snack time, playing with the kids, making them laugh, telling them stories, watching veggietales
Absolutely dellightful environment!
Volunteer Work (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKJune 19, 2017
I do not work for, nor have I been employed by, Lifechurch. I am an active member of the Host Team and have been for about 15 months. This is more like a volunteer "position", we call it "serving". As it is our mission statement to serve God, serve others. I absolutely adore the people on our team as well as the pastoral staff, at our location. These people are like family and there is no place I would rather be!
Pros
Craig Groeschel never disappoints!
Cons
I honestly cannot name a "con"
Lifetime
ORDER FULFILLMENT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 2, 2015
Working for LifeChurch.tv is an opportunity that once experienced can shape and carve your professional life permanently. It will leave you demanding more from your leadership team and yourself.

Opportunities for advancement aren't always accessible depending on position and perception from the central offices, but they do promote from within. Their standards are high but fair.
Pros
Benefits and sense of community
Cons
Lower management can sometimes be a little disconnected
A productive and fun place to work
Worship Pastor (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OklahomaMarch 2, 2015
This was my first job out of college. It was fast paced and forward moving. Great environment and benefits. Employees and mangers were positive and high energy.
Pros
The people I worked with and led.
Cons
It was hard to balance family and work. I worked many hours.
Fun Church Events
Church Events Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 19, 2013
I was a church volunteer at Southwest Lifechurch.tv for 6 months. Had a wonderful fun time helping out and meeting new people.
Pros
Free lunches, meeting new people, friendly people, freidnly staff.
Student Group Leader
Student Group Leader/ Musician (Current Employee) –  Broken Arrow, OKJune 19, 2013
Musician
Volunteer Trainer
Small group Leader
Understand and present student ministry material to students
Good place to work - team atmosphere
Office Manager/ Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAAugust 21, 2012
Must have the ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to changes. I learned to become more flexible and the importance of working on a team.

The most difficult for me in the beginning was learning that your day can only be planned to a degree - because of the nature of what my role, plans could be totally altered daily.

I enjoyed the people I worked with and being help to help those in need.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
you needed to be available for any emergencies daily

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LifeChurch.tv. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8