LifePath Systems Employee Reviews

Get out!
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 3, 2018
You don’t want to work for this company. If you start doing a great job they will continue to load you up with more work. The raises come every 2 years if they have funding, but expect to do 1000 jobs and have no life at all. There is no job satisfaction or room for advancement.
Pros
Helping clients if there’s any funding from the state.
Cons
Having no life, not being paid for overtime, no compassion.
You guys always make this part so much work.
Director of Info Systems/Technology Training (Former Employee) –  McKinney, TXMarch 11, 2018
You guys always make this part so much work. Just get me to the jobs, please. This part of applying through your sight is of little relevance when the job was about 10 years ago.
Helps many people who desperatly need it
Financial Eligibilty Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 3, 2018
For my job we do several people's jobs and don't get compensated for it, supervisor plays favorites and doesn't treat people fairly or equal, the people are great for the most part but most people only stay long enough to get the experience then leave for better pay somewhere else
Pros
Seeing how grateful clients are for the help
Cons
Expensive Insurance and not alot of advancement without a degree
na
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXDecember 23, 2017
would not recommend working here. poor management and very political. no room for advancement. and not raise or possibility for increase. staff more qualified than supervisors
n/a
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  McKinney, TXDecember 12, 2017
If you have a good group of people that you work with working at lifepath will be worth it. The individuals you serve makes all the difference in how lifepath treats their employees.
Pros
Great people
Cons
poor pay
Not recommended
QMHP (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXNovember 17, 2017
Poor management, very low pay, understaffed, clients as seen as numbers, lack of care towards clients, some clinicians with only a bachelor's degree provide counseling.
Pros
Free food sometimes
Cons
everything else
Good Place to work
LVN (Current Employee) –  McKinney, TXJuly 20, 2017
Great opportunity and my supervisor is amazing love my job . all jobs have there pro and cons and stressful days but wonderful people in the clinic that makes it better and we are all about self care
Pros
great benifits
Cons
Mental health clients can be dangerous
crazy
Client Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  McKinney, TXJuly 13, 2017
The work environment here was very stressful and the upper management did not help. It is hard for you to give orders for positions that you do not work in.
Lifepath Systems
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 31, 2017
I worked at Lifepath Systems as a front desk rep. The experience for me was horrible. The clients yell in your face. The working system isn't organized.
Good things
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK (Former Employee) –  McKinney, TXApril 20, 2017
My time at LifePath was good. I learned a lot about how helpful groups can be for individuals. My position was relatively simple and the work/life balance was great!
Run away!
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 10, 2017
This company's management is a joke. The pay is insufficient and you will be taking on five roles for no pay. High turnover rate. In a month 11 people quit!!! Most people have worked in the company for less than a year and nothing positive to say. Behavioral Health management is the worst! No amount of pay is worth the headache! Management plays favorites
Pros
Free paper I guess?
Cons
Management, pay, harassment
Very Rewarding Place to Work
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Behavioral Health ServicesNovember 21, 2016
If your goal is to help others then you will enjoy working at LifePath Systems. It is such a rewarding place to work with a lot of opportunity for personal growth and advancement. I honestly wouldn't want to work anywhere else.
Pros
Helping Others, Very Rewarding, Opportunities for Growth and Advancement
Toxic Work Environment, High Turnover.
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXNovember 3, 2016
High turnover in the past year, including staff whom had been there for ten+ years. Low morale pervasive, management drives fear based work environment....clinical staff overwhelmed and demoralized by unrealistic expectations and negative leadership.
Pros
Entry level experience
Cons
Toxic Work Environment
Loved working here!
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXOctober 20, 2016
The management is great here! Everyone is so nice and you feel like you're making a difference. The families are great to work with.
Rewarding Career
Caseworker (Current Employee) –  Plano/McKinneySeptember 7, 2016
I love being able to help make a difference in individuals needing behavioral health services. It is very rewarding to be able to offer hope and encouragement and see individuals improve with treatment over time. I enjoy helping others and I also enjoy working with all of my coworkers at LifePath. LifePath Systems gives me the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of individuals each and every day. The work we do is a great opportunity to learn, gain valuable experience, and is very rewarding.
Caring and Dedicated Staff
Behavioral Health Counselor (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 30, 2016
I have been employed at LifePath Systems for many years and I wouldn't want to work anywhere else. I love being able to help and show compassion, empathy, and understanding to individuals seeking behavioral health services.
LifePath is a non-profit clinic so funding is limited but the clinic works hard to advocate for more funding and more community resources for the individuals we serve in Collin County. We have an incredible team of caring and dedicated staff that give of themselves selflessly so that our friends, family, and community can have a happy and stable life.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Collin County, TXAugust 30, 2016
Great place to get lots of experience for a new counselor right out of Master's program. Many opportunities to learn new skills if you are willing. Offers on site LPC Supervision as part of your job as well as weekly group team supervision. Agency has a lot of tenured staff that are helpful in answering questions. They offer flexible schedules and has very supportive supervisors. Great benefits including PTO, health insurance, & retirement.
Pros
Growing, supportive, non-profit, great benefits, great work with clients who need the services
Cons
Very busy place to work. Going through a huge growth spurt. Change can be very hard for some people.
Excellent Place to Work, Supportive Atmosphere
Assistant Director (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 30, 2016
LifePath Systems is a great place to work. The staff are supportive and a pleasure to work with. It is a wonderful opportunity to make a difference in people's lives.
Pros
Supportive Environment, Great People to work with, Good PTO
Cons
Texas ranks 49th in the nation for the amount it spends per person for mental health care, Low funding limits available resources.
Only a stepping stone
Employee (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 7, 2016
Company sucks. It is great entry level experience. Very high retention rates. If hired, you end up "helping out" in more departments than what you were actually hired for. Lots of responsibilities with nonlogical deadlines. Clients to management are valued as numbers, as for the real employees that keep the company running they are individuals that need service. Very very very low pay with regards to the amount of responsibilities daily. Only does 2 year raises.
Pros
Experience when entry level
Cons
Terrible Management, overload of responsibilities, employees time is not respected
Great Co-workers
IDD Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 29, 2016
The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting with my clients and helping them. Co workers were great.
Negatives would be that turn over is high, salaries are low, and management needs more training on how to manage people. Also no room for advancement.
Pros
Great pto, flexible scheduling
Cons
low salary, lack of advancement, healthcare, management