LIFEPlan CCO NY Employee Reviews

Truly the best place I have ever worked and been appreciated
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Potsdam, NYJune 21, 2019
This has so far been an amazing experience. I came over from a sub-contracted agency where I made half of what I do now. When transitioning to LIFEPlan CCO NY I had a supervisor that I had clashed with. I requested a new one and was respected and immediately transferred without any repercussions for anyone. The internal trainings are informative and always up to date with new standards and procedures. I have never thought I would be able to find a real dream job where I am respected and be able to help individuals with disabilities with so many effective tools and trainings provided through LIFEPlan. My current supervisor is reinforcing and always makes me feel appreciated.
Pros
Work from home, benefits, and the kindness.
Cons
Absolutely none. People that I have seen leave, left because of their own issues and use that as an excuse to blame this amazing place.
Administration are Bullies!!!!
manager (Current Employee) –  life plan ccoJune 5, 2019
Administration are bullies, no real leadership skill, pushes talented people away. Lots of leadership training is needed. The people who receive services are suffering because of poor leadership/no skills in this field. Salaries do not meet the cost of living.
Pros
Cons
poor management, not ethical
Negative experience
Care Connection Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York StateMay 31, 2019
No training. Poor management. No support. Took a job about people and turned it into a job about money and numbers. Was provided a day of training and expected to figure it out. Took the nonprofit world and made it a corporate mess.
Pros
Work remotely
Cons
No training, no support