LifeStance Health

LifeStance Health Employee Reviews

Opportunity to learn and grow
Working with Lifestance has afforded me several opportunities to grow within my company. I have been able to grow my career while enjoying coming to work on a daily basis. The Lifestance team has been incredibly helpful offering training and comprehensive benefits. I am able to work with and manage incredible staff. The culture in my office is very friendly and welcoming making it enjoyable to be part of a team.
Stress-free Company
I am currently a TMS technician here at Child and Family Psychological Services at LifeStance. This company has been great to work with so far. I am constantly learning something new as well as helping cultivate the specific department I am in. This company gives you the tools to grow, if interested and devoted, they will let you help build.

If you are not interested in working hard to maintain the companies work flow, in turn being rewarded with a very comfortable and welcoming work environment without any drama, this place may not be for you. Management has a sense of humility which makes you feel appreciated in your workplace. Great team.

This company is by far the my favorite company I have worked for, and I have worked with 3 other health companies previously throughout the years.

I appreciate learning new things every day, working directly with patients gives me great questions and issues to deal with. I always receive a well explained answer and direction to go forth.

Overall, despite a few kinks, this company is a great company to be a part of. I definitely recommend making the move and join our team!
Boston Area Practice (CFPS) is Excellent
For clinicians who want an environment in which they can focus on providing excellent clinical care in an interdisciplinary and collaborative setting this is the place. CFPS really understands the behavioral healthcare marketplace and manages all of the operations in a manner that lets me focus on continued learning and excellent clinical care. Their APA approved continuing education program is excellent and I have the ability to provide training and mentor developing clinicians as I would in a medical school setting with better pay, pay facilities and an easier commute.
Pros
Pay, benefits, educational opportunities, collaborative team approach, etc.
Cons
Very busy practice
Great Place to Work
I have found LifeStance to be a fantastic place to work, with one of the best executive team's I have ever worked for. My office is an incredibly collaborative environment with a strong focus on teamwork and everyone is always willing to jump in and help when needed. This is especially true when it comes to my manager who always ensures we feel supported and is always willing to jump into the trenches when we need help.
Lots of Promises that Aren't Kept
High pressure recruiters who promise you $70k a year jobs because they take a large cut of your salary. It takes forever to get paid, but when your income starts showing up steadily, you're making a good $30k less than expected. If you have problems making productivity at your agency, don't do private practice. You make maybe $40k for 24 hours weekly productivity with no benefits or holidays scheduled. My last tax return was for $4k more than I was paid, which means that they taxed me on money they didn't pay me. There's a runaround to get your money back when such errors are made.
Pros
Nice offices, steady client flow
Cons
Takes forever to get paid, pay isn't as high as promised
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Excellent rapidly growing company with commitment to quality care
LifeStance is a great company with high energy, smart people committed to growing a great behavioral health company that provides the highest quality services. Employees are treated fairly and respectfully and are highly valued.
Pros
innovative, great benefits, great leadership, great values
Cons
some growing pains
Collaborative Environment with Excellent Growth Potential
LifeStance treats their employees very well. There is not micro management and they let the employees have autonomy to be successful. The company is growing and will continue to grow.
Pros
Growth, work Life balance
Fast paced, friendly work environment
Great place to work. Things move fast, so there is always a lot to do. I enjoy the challenges and innovation that comes with working at an exciting group like this.
Pros
Innovative, fast paced
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at LifeStance Health?
Excellent workplace with very knowledgeable and supportive staff
I have worked at LifeStance Health since inception in early 2017. Executives are very smart and supportive. I love being a part of this type of growth!
Pros
Compensation, flexibility, growth and stability
Cons
Minor growing pains when company first started, but that is expected and everything now runs very smooth
Chaotic w/little or no direction
They need to work on consistent directions to employees as not a good work environment that is conducive to long term employment. I learned a lot on how companies that are fairly new in what to expect for future and pay well.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Chaos
Ask a question about working or interviewing at LifeStance Health. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2