Lifestyle International Employee Reviews

Poor management
Resident Manager (Former Employee) –  Owatonna, MNFebruary 18, 2019
Long hours little pay, poor communications. Poor management. Overrated company. Very little support from main office. Was terminated for incident involving a police call, before the facts we're determined.
Pros
Cons
See above.
Productive and fun place to work
Lifestyle 360 Director (Former Employee) –  Palm Harbor, FLOctober 16, 2018
I was very busy each and every day whether in my office or at home. I had many many opportunities over the years to work on my interpersonal relationships with everything including residents, staff, family members, vendors and management. The hardest part of my position was that it was 24/7 and I had little to no opportunity to take time off for family/personal during the month with the responsibilities I had to oversee specifically regarding holidays and special events. The most enjoyable part of my position was the RESIDENTS!
Pros
annual management bonus
Cons
too many responsibilities overseeing two departments for one person
Lack of leadrship
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 21, 2018
Not the most organized company, many training sessions were cancelled or started late (more than an hour late). Lack of communication, management not on the same page.
Exellent Work Atmosphere
Real Estate Associate (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 31, 2018
Definitely one of the best places I have work. It feels almost like you knew the management for years. very warm people. I will recommend lifestyle international Realty to anyone that would like to have a great experience on the Real Estate Industry
Overworked with no time off
Executive Director, Pine Trails (Current Employee) –  Castle Rock, COMay 17, 2018
5 days per year of PTO- really?! Working 7 days a week and on-call 24/7/365 demands a little time off... Long days, long nights and endless phone calls
I love this company
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 20, 2018
By far my favorite brokerage that I have worked at. Trainings held almost every day. Everyone is helpful and friendly. Definitely goes by the saying team work makes the dream work.
Pros
Trainings
Cons
parking
Slc
VP of Plant Operations (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 14, 2018
Great place to work, but too much change in management and unrealistic expectations per employee. Work Life Balance was tough to strike given the workload, but loved the fellow employees like family!
Pros
Entrepreuneurial Spirit
Cons
Too much work
Great Learning Experience
Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 15, 2017
is and was something i was very into and challenged me to be extremely creative and resourceful. Lifestyle goes with everything permeating culture today.
long days
DC Associate (Former Employee) –  Shelbyville, TNOctober 11, 2017
u work a lot with this job hardly anytime off and day tend to run together cuz of working so much makes it hard if u have family or friends that u like and want to see.
Pros
good pay
Good Environment
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 6, 2017
It was a collaborative environment and everyone not afraid to speak up and make suggestions. At My last position his team was working with massive amount of data/transactions and thousands of customers.
Pros
Good Environment
Cons
Short Breaks
It's a great opportunity but need more career advancement
Creative Director (Current Employee) –  West Village Houses, NYSeptember 6, 2017
Great company but needed career growth. Work culture is relaxed and looking for more fast paced, I thrive in dynamic work setting. Great perks, met and established a lot of connections.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
healthcare
wondeful workplace to advance in Real Estate Career
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 31, 2017
Their vision for growth has always remained the same. Nurturing relationships and empowering agents and clients with the tools they need to buy/sell homes. Great training programs for new realtors. Helpful office managers and overall great work environment and team.
Shady Company
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MAMay 25, 2017
Would highly avoid working for this company or its subsidiaries. The companies continuously bounced paychecks and vendors would continuously call looking to be paid.
Wrok place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  IndianMay 4, 2017
Welcome customer with the simle as they enter into premises.
Proactively ask them how they can be assisted .
Provide customer with product information that they need.
Provide information on daily deals and promotions.
OK work place
ACTIVITIES AND EVENT DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAApril 30, 2017
I enjoyed working at the job and with the elderly. I learned a lot from being around them and came to understand the elderly better the management staff could have worked a littler harder to or communicated better with the staff but all in all it not a bad place to work at. the hardest part of the job was not being able to give the residents what ever they want. I really did like working there!
Pros
working with the ederly
Wonderful foundation
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 28, 2017
Lifelink introduced me to the housing industry. Lifelink gave me the opportunity to polish many of my professional skills and to acquire new ones. One of my most challenging and rewarding career experiences occurred doing my seven years with Lifelink.
Lifestyle
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  MarylandMarch 7, 2017
I volunteered. Had it not been for my lack of transportation, I believe I would have thrived in that environment. We provided necessary services that helped the unprivileged to get back on their feet. I did whatever needed to be done in all capacities: administrative and otherwise.
An enjoyable experience.
Receiving Manager (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 5, 2017
It was an amazing experience to be part of the Lifestyle crew, I really enjoyed my time working for this company. As I would part take in many of the assignments given to me by my supervisor and work to the best of my ability to paint mannequins, paint wooden objects, drive the forklift, and etc. And to be frank, the people whom I've come to know during my years as an employee of this company has made me gain long-lasting friendships with many of my co-workers as they were good and honest people to work with.
Love the residents
Medication Technician/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GAJanuary 2, 2017
Love the residents they're fun to work with as well as the family members. Love being a caretaker there .Lots of love and stories of there younger years experiences.
Productive, fun, great employees, awesome membership A++
Exercise Physiologist (Current Employee) –  Visalia, CAOctober 13, 2016
Productive, fun, great employees, awesome membership A++. I really enjoy working here. The staff is like family and management is very understanding. Facility is very clean and the 11,000 plus members are awesome.