LIFETIME SOLUTIONS INC

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Supportive environment

Very flexible job teaches people skills and is pretty easy but somewhat high stress and somewhat low pay.

If you work hard you’ll make decent but not amazing money, though if you work your way up to salesperson and are an aggressive seller, apparently you’ll make bank. I was a leads generator and how easy that was varied massively depending on which store I was at and whether it was the weekend or the weekday. At harder stores I had to bust my rear end just to barely make minimal quotas. At easier stores I could go back and forth between working hard and hardly working and still get the minimum easily. Once you get used to talking to people, an easy but somewhat boring and repetitive job. I’m lucky my bosses put up with probably more bullshirt from me than they should have. I appreciated the very flexible hours and scheduling. I’m glad I no longer work there because acting is way less stressful, but I very much appreciate how it improved my people skills and gave me sales experience.

Pros

Easy once you get the hang of it, if you work hard you’ll make more, very flexible in schedule and hours.

Cons

Not super high paying, some stores are very hard to make quota which is stressful and frustrating.

Excellent job culture

The management was quite concerned about the welfare of the staff and gave incentives for good performance. Great chances of advancement and promotion. Good employer.

Pros

One on one job training. Performance bonuses

Cons

Short breaks, medical and other incentives

Working here has been the best!!

I have worked for this company for 4 years now. I have worked in the call center, as an appointment setter, as a data entry clerk, dispatch department, and as a full time job recruiter. I loved every position, and I have more insight about all of the departments within the company which I think is great considering I do the job recruiting for our company. Those who come to work and do their job are compensated very well and succeed greatly at this company. All of the management acknowledges your hard work and will never hesitate to let you know how appreciated they are of the great job we do here.

Pros

Family-oriented friendly work environment

Do not work here

I consider this by far to be the worst company I have ever worked for. This company operates off of lies and manipulation. You are told to lie to anybody with an Asian accent and any single men about setting an appointment with them. Your job is constantly being threatened and micromanaged. You only get a 15 minute lunch break even though your shift is 6 hours long. If you deviate from the script they write for you even a little you will be reprimanded for it. Avoid working here at all costs. The $17 an hour is not worth it.

Pros

Cons

short breaks, micromanagement, encouraged to lie to customers

The best place ive worked for so far

Lifetime really made me feel like I belonged . I was going through some tuff times when I started working there but they never gave up on me . they made me feel like family id go back if offered a job with no question. Just over all one of the best companies ive come across ever!!!

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Job was very repetitive but not hard, would recommend this to many people especially those who dont want to work in an office or sitting down all day.

Good place to start

For people who are looking into working here, it’s a good place to get your foot in the door, but definitely requires some physical work and a LOT of driving.

Good company , could income, good management, great product , if your ok with commission work and able to work remotely with keeping urself motivated it’s a great opportunity

Exciting adventure everyday

The people here are supet nice and supportive lots of fun, you get to help and educate people on a product that promotes healthy living and this company provides the tools to help you become successful at it

Would not recommend

100% commissions. Terrible marketing strategy. Poor and Misleading customer leads resulting in closing percentages of less than 30%. Good service. No allowance for mileage or gas. A W2 position should be 1099. A hard sale environment expecting to close on initial visit. Denying incentive after first visit makes it impossible to sell when customers want to “think about it”. Commissions are 100% and reduced when special prices or poor credit ratings result in sales.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at LIFETIME SOLUTIONS INC?

Water Purification Systems

I loved working here. I loved commuting to the various home improvement centers. I loved interacting with the public. I always reached my quota of 80 surveys a day.

Your coworkers there are easy going, but your management is not very professional.

The overall experience was good, except the management inside the company that needs retraining. I had a great time working there. They do not give you many sick days nor do they give you a weeks vacation till you complete a certain amount of time there.

Horrible work environment

Would not recommend if you don’t like forced religion, threats to your employment on a daily basis, lack of proper training, high turn over rates and management tends to lie to get you in the job.

Pros

Good pay, flexible hours

Cons

Bad management, discrimination to customers

Slow Paced Office Work

Typical day at work was easy, slow paced office work non stressful. when overseeing other departments I seen employees come and go. Appointment setters can hold a job for maximum 2-5 weeks if they produce.. If not they get fired with no warning. I don't think employees in the call center are paid fairly they are getting a lead on a 5-7 thousand dollar system and make maximum 50-60$ per sale thats less than 5% of the sale.. Service department is full of genuine people maybe the contracts bit some customers in the ***. forced to pay for broken systems. Most enjoyable part of the job was it was easy.

Pros

local, non stressful

Cons

Pay is not enough. Other departments make more but still not nearly as much as they should make.

Fast paced environment.

The company is a good place to work. It can be very demanding in the service and installation department and it is a lot of field work. It can be stressful, but overall I had a good experience working there.

Pros

Good benefits, good company

Cons

Fast Paced.

It was stressfull working there

Yo me I find that I was putting out all for the company and in return I was not compensated for my hard work and time I lost time with my family and my daughter

Pros

Nill

Cons

Nill

Official response from LIFETIME SOLUTIONS INC

May 18, 2020
Our company does not hire roofers in Colorado. We are a water treatment company in Southern California, so whomever wrote this review, never worked at our company before.

You need self motivation

Lifetime solutions is a great place to work if you're outgoing and love home Depot. It's not easy work. They say it is but that's if you have the right personality for the job. On your feet a lot ad constantly get turned down. But it's a great job for those who love incentive to push and get the numbers required.

Pros

Incentive, compensation

Cons

Lot of walking need a lot of self motivation

all though

I was let go on 3/15 but I loved working for Lifetime Solutions. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The trainers do their best to get you were you need to be to hit the bonuses. Some people have what it takes, and honestly I just was not good at this job. I recommend this company for anyone that has an assertive personality. They work with you and my job was never threaten as others has stated.

Pros

could make alot of money

Cons

i am not good at telemarketing

Amazing staff and opportunity await!

If you're looking for a company that will invest in you, Lifetime Solutions is it! Opportunity for bonuses, incentives to achieve goals, and paid training. Strong positive role models in management, who want to see you succeed. The best part of working here is that this company is working on a goal to give clean water to our community and also prides itself on being informative to help our community understand why water quality is so important. It's great to be a part of something that helps people and I enjoy that there's a new experience every day.

Pros

Good pay opportunities, friendly staff

Cons

Breaks go by fast

Great job to work for

This was my first job probably my last. Haha ive been with this company for 10 years started off as an appointment setter and then worked my way up to managment. I love how the company takes care of thier employees and the yearly conventions. Awards exc. Overall amazing place to work for.

Pros

Bonuses

Productive, competive work place

Honestly a good job the manger I had was the best and was very understanding. He showed he cared about you. The company is amazing to work for. When you do good they pay you off with a bonus. Overal I would recommend this to anyone!

Pros

Almost like your own boss

Cons

Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LIFETIME SOLUTIONS INC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about LIFETIME SOLUTIONS INC in popular locations