LIFETIME SOLUTIONS INC

LIFETIME SOLUTIONS INC Employee Reviews

Slow Paced Office Work
Typical day at work was easy, slow paced office work non stressful. when overseeing other departments I seen employees come and go. Appointment setters can hold a job for maximum 2-5 weeks if they produce.. If not they get fired with no warning. I don't think employees in the call center are paid fairly they are getting a lead on a 5-7 thousand dollar system and make maximum 50-60$ per sale thats less than 5% of the sale.. Service department is full of genuine people maybe the contracts bit some customers in the ***. forced to pay for broken systems. Most enjoyable part of the job was it was easy.
Pros
local, non stressful
Cons
Pay is not enough. Other departments make more but still not nearly as much as they should make.
Would not recommend
100% commissions. Terrible marketing strategy. Poor and Misleading customer leads resulting in closing percentages of less than 30%. Good service. No allowance for mileage or gas. A W2 position should be 1099. A hard sale environment expecting to close on initial visit. Denying incentive after first visit makes it impossible to sell when customers want to “think about it”. Commissions are 100% and reduced when special prices or poor credit ratings result in sales.
Water Purification Systems
I loved working here. I loved commuting to the various home improvement centers. I loved interacting with the public. I always reached my quota of 80 surveys a day.
Your coworkers there are easy going, but your management is not very professional.
The overall experience was good, except the management inside the company that needs retraining. I had a great time working there. They do not give you many sick days nor do they give you a weeks vacation till you complete a certain amount of time there.
Horrible work environment
Would not recommend if you don’t like forced religion, threats to your employment on a daily basis, lack of proper training, high turn over rates and management tends to lie to get you in the job.
Pros
Good pay, flexible hours
Cons
Bad management, discrimination to customers
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Fast paced environment.
The company is a good place to work. It can be very demanding in the service and installation department and it is a lot of field work. It can be stressful, but overall I had a good experience working there.
Pros
Good benefits, good company
Cons
Fast Paced.
It was stressfull working there
Yo me I find that I was putting out all for the company and in return I was not compensated for my hard work and time I lost time with my family and my daughter
Pros
Nill
Cons
Nill
You need self motivation
Lifetime solutions is a great place to work if you're outgoing and love home Depot. It's not easy work. They say it is but that's if you have the right personality for the job. On your feet a lot ad constantly get turned down. But it's a great job for those who love incentive to push and get the numbers required.
Pros
Incentive, compensation
Cons
Lot of walking need a lot of self motivation
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at LIFETIME SOLUTIONS INC?
all though
I was let go on 3/15 but I loved working for Lifetime Solutions. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The trainers do their best to get you were you need to be to hit the bonuses. Some people have what it takes, and honestly I just was not good at this job. I recommend this company for anyone that has an assertive personality. They work with you and my job was never threaten as others has stated.
Pros
could make alot of money
Cons
i am not good at telemarketing
Amazing staff and opportunity await!
If you're looking for a company that will invest in you, Lifetime Solutions is it! Opportunity for bonuses, incentives to achieve goals, and paid training. Strong positive role models in management, who want to see you succeed. The best part of working here is that this company is working on a goal to give clean water to our community and also prides itself on being informative to help our community understand why water quality is so important. It's great to be a part of something that helps people and I enjoy that there's a new experience every day.
Pros
Good pay opportunities, friendly staff
Cons
Breaks go by fast
Great job to work for
This was my first job probably my last. Haha ive been with this company for 10 years started off as an appointment setter and then worked my way up to managment. I love how the company takes care of thier employees and the yearly conventions. Awards exc. Overall amazing place to work for.
Pros
Bonuses
Productive, competive work place
Honestly a good job the manger I had was the best and was very understanding. He showed he cared about you. The company is amazing to work for. When you do good they pay you off with a bonus. Overal I would recommend this to anyone!
Pros
Almost like your own boss
Cons
Hours
great position
Very easy and laid back. simple easy to follow instructions to generate leads. all materials and training is provided. close to home. weekly pay and flexible shifts
Pros
bonuses
Upbeat, friendly positive atmosphere
I really enjoy working for this company, to be honest, this is probably the best employer I have ever worked for. The employees are all so sweet, nobody is EVER in a bad mood, there is no drama in the office, we are all like family here! The pay and benefits are awesome, the bonus incentives are amazing, working close with management and the owners of the company, they have a lot of wisdom to share with us all and very inspirational as well. The office is very fast paced and that's what I really love because when I go to a job to work, I want to work, that is what I get paid to do and to be the best at my position.
Lifetime solutions
Good place to learn telemarketing skills from trainers, cluttered small room, its a little call center. God starting pay very competitve. You get bonuses.
Pros
lunch
Would not recommend
Lots of unkempt promises and not a friendly work environment. Management is a mess and needs work. The job sounds promising at first, but you will be quickly disappointed. Avoid this company at all costs.
Pros
401k, insurance
Cons
Management, no breaks
Do not work here.
Lifetime solutions is not a place to work if you are in marketing. The managers will belittle you in front of other marketing employees. The turn over rate is unreal.
Pros
Cons
everything
Interesting job building character and communication skills.
I lasted about seven months working at Lifetime Solutions and I had fun, while it lasted, but it was a hard job. It required much walking and talking.
Pros
short five hour shifts
Cons
short fifteen minute break
Lead Generator
Walked around home depot and collected leads. My manager was the son of the Owner. I have a type a personality and clashed with the managers' personality. If you want to become a manager yourself don't try here.
If you need a job take it but...
I do not recommend working for this company! If you need a job take it but apply for other jobs while working for this conpany! One minute the manager is hyping you up because you do good one day and the next day he’s threatening you for doing poorly. He’s fake and only hypes you up so he can get more money. I loved the pay but it’s a stressful job and not worth the pay. Customers are rude and you literally have to bug everyone to set an appointment, then have to call dispatch to confirm the appointment and you can’t schedule single males appointments!!!
Pros
17 dollars an hour
Cons
Tracker on phone and manager shows up randomly to make sure your talking to people.
This is a poorly managed company that I would not recommend
Management is the worst and there is nothing to say that is good. Misleading on the pay does not know how to treat employees with respect. If you are a drug user no worries drug test not required lol
Pros
There is none
Cons
Management, memorizing their script can't be yourself
Ask a question about working or interviewing at LIFETIME SOLUTIONS INC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8