Lifetouch

Lifetouch Employee Reviews in Chattanooga, TN

Found 54 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,628 reviews

A fun place to work

When it was a family owned company it was great. After it was sold there’s no longer a family Environment. The management was great to the employees but after the change they didn’t care about the employees

Cons

Pay

Great Place to work for.

Great place to work for. Could advance in job with cross job training. Was a seasonable job but if you cross trained you could work all year if there was work. The easiest part of job was your co-workers. We got along and worked as a team. Management was eager to help with anything you might need.

Lifetouch is a great workplace

I enjoyed my time working at lifetouch . I woke up everyday ready to work . My fellow employers made it more fun to come in to work. The staff does a great job taking care of the employees.

Production work 5 -6 days a week

Production - 10 hour days M - F and usually 6 hrs. on Sat. Print, cut and packaged products. Slow down in the summer when school lets out. And shut down for a couple weeks at Christmas time.

Good people

Lifetouch is a good place to work. Too bad they are closing. Good people and good attitude. Everyone tries to do the best that they can. I will miss a lot of the people I work with.

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Company has been sold

It was a great experience working with older and younger people. Great atmosphere to work in but I’ve seen were the company was going down hill and a lot was changing. It has a good customer service and friendly

A typical day at work was to come in and get started right away cropping photos from national schools and data entry of school names and student names along with packages.

Love the job, It's just not secure

With the recent acquisition with Shutterfly, there are several changes taking place. Even though this is a normal business transition, some positions within the company are being eliminated.

If you like details and help to make memories this is the place

It is a very relaxed place to work. You aren't micro managed. They give you a job and expect you to do it with little supervision. Being adults that shouldn't be a problem, but for some it is. You need to be a self starter and be able to set and meet your goals. Must be able to interact with all types of personalities and being a team player is a must!

Pros

It lets you do your work with out someone standing over your shoulder.

Cons

Kind of clicky like high school

Great Place

The job was created in 2015 wonder place to work but was sold to Shutterfly in 2017 so upper management changed....The company decided to close down several sites and unable to relocate.

Cons

large health deductible

Employee and staff have been great to work with over the last 20 years. Enjoyable career, in a high paced, friendly and personable work environment. Great company.

Pros

People and work performed

Cons

Acquired

Problems with different cultures

Lifetouch was a stepping stone for my IT career. I had just graduate and my manager gave me an opportunity right out of college. I was grateful and he was an great manager.

Pros

Best Manager in the world

Cons

Discrimination - lot of issue among employees

fun place to work

It's a good company but I need more money. I have alot of experience to continue to be sitting here selling myself short. I need great benefits along with great pay.

Pros

fun enviroment

Cons

pay and benefits

Great Place to Work

People have a caring soul, dealing with children and products around children all day. Trying to create memories through portraits is centered around the business.

Pros

Great atmosphere and lots of opportunities to create memories.

Cons

Management is very niched and has lost focus on keeping the company profitable.

They are seasonal because they only do school pictures.

It is very interesting work with pictures and seeing the process it takes to get the final product. Management it ok, just make sure you stay on their good side. Color adjustment was the hardest part but not everyone can pass the color test. Don't forget your headphones because you get to listen to your music.

Great, positive atmosphere

Such a relaxed environment, with great management, and qualified people always willing to help you learn what was needed to get the job done efficiently. I felt really at home there, and felt with my typing/data entry skills set I could really soar. Fantastic employer!

Pros

Consistent hours, friendly employee/employer relationships

Cons

seasonal work

Productive and enjoyable.

I can actually say i miss working for this company. The only downfall was the fact that it was seasonal. For someone that has kids it could be a good or bad thing. You get time off with your children during their summer vacation but you also are missing your money...

good place

was a great place to work very fast paced. loved the fact that i had the option to cross train.the only reason i left is due to the lay off times. i needed more money than unemployment could provide

When your busy...you bust a move...

processing excel spreadsheets all daylearned a few more excel tricksjust had management change and is working out welllaid back atmosphere for the most part.

Pros

great people to work with

Cons

low pay

Great work environment. Tight knit group of employees in my division. Management was engaging and extremely helpful.

Starting work for Lifetouch was an easy process. After passing data entry and color tests, my interviewer was very helpful in finding my a set of hours that benefited me in my temporary position. Rules regarding punctuality and absences were very strict, but that should be a goal of any worker, realistically. I started out as a pub specialist, but in my time there I also learned color analyzing and some data entry. Management started each work day with announcements and rundown of business orders so as all workers understood what goals need to be accomplished. My manager was very understanding of my life outside of work (I’m a musician) and was willing to help me in any way they could. On my last day, my coworkers wishes me well, and my managers (of which were three because I worked a swing shift) came to me each on their own and thanked me for my hard work.

Pros

Inclusive work culture, great management

Cons

Strict late and attendance policies

Great for Part Time

great job but they are seasonal , they close twice a year when schools are closed. hours can be dropped as low as 4 hour day and no notice of work hours until you have a team meeting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifetouch. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

2.8
InHerSight Score
2.6Personal Development
3.3Career Opportunities
2.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight