LiftOne Employee Reviews

very poor pay
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNSeptember 14, 2018
Awful local management in the district I was in very poor pay, vacation and sick time was reasonable, very little over time offered. company vehicles were provided to most tech and were allowed to use to drive to and from work
Pros
company vehicle
Cons
Everything else
Management has no clue how to hire real talent
Applicant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 1, 2018
Management geniuses would rather rely on fake information and bypass the talent and experience of someone that would benefit and help grow the company greatly. They also lie to you about open positions, I wonder what the owner thinks of this in such a tight market? Are they afraid of what real talent would bring to the organization? Would real talent out perform the current management? This may be the reason.
Pros
Cons
Poor Management Decisions on New Hires
LiftOne Review
Sales and Management Trainee - Engineered Systems (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 26, 2018
I've been working with LiftOne for less than a year and happy to be on the team. They have a collaborative environment, and management is willing to work with you towards your goals.
Pros
Great management, pay, and benefits. There's plenty of room for career advancement within LiftOne.
Cons
There are some people that need more coaching from management.
Vindictive
Parts Lead (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 3, 2018
My boss was a thief and blamed it in everyone else. I loved the company but he made the working environment extremely difficult. One mistake and you had thought you had ruined the company. I take vacation and he makes 20 plus mistakes and blames me. Real winner he is. Great company except for him and his old cronies that were his pick. Uneducated manager.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Manager
Great company to work for awesome company
Parts Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GAJune 21, 2018
I still regret lossing my job there! Someone looking for a great career this is your place. Equal opportunity at your convenience. Never worked for a company that made me feel like family!
Enjoyed my work
Service Clerk/ Payroll/ Rental Cord (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMay 14, 2018
I loved my job at Liftone . I enjoyed working with an awesome team. However like most company's there was issues with Management and growing the business. Sometime when a business is trying to grow it can loss sight of the founding ideals that made it strong and stand out from the crowd.
Conflicting information from different managers.
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAMay 4, 2018
Branch manager said I was doing a great job. The manager above the branch manager, enjoyed telling me that I was doing a poor job.
I left LiftOne as soon as I could.
Plus, the company that hired me paid me $4.00 more per hour for doing the exact same job.
Pros
The office has heat and air conditioning.
Cons
Hourly office employees are seen as second class, expendable, a dime a dozen, etc...
Excellent place to work
Administrative and Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAApril 23, 2018
This is truly a work family. Really a great place to work. Everyone seems to care about each other. By caring for each other they lift each other up by guiding and assisting when necessary.
Poor Management
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 7, 2018
There is no room for advancement. Company does not promote from with in. They are also top heavy on the management side. Very poor communication. Supervisors under a lot of stress from upper management and take it out of the workers. Causing a very unsatisfactory work environment.
Pros
Good Benefits package
Cons
Poor Attitude. Lack of Training.
Good fellow workers poor management
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALJanuary 28, 2018
Management has not a clue how to handle employees.
This was the only job that I have had that was this bad.
Service manager would flat out lie about things and that was the reason for leaving. If your are considering please rethink
Good for experienced personnel
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNFebruary 23, 2016
This is a good company. The bad territories make it tough and the management is very "What have you done for me lately" type. No training makes it difficult to get started. Better job for people with industry experience with the lack of support.
Pros
Freedom to build your own schedule and work independently
Cons
No training at all
good job but no room for advancement and almost impossible to receive proper training for job.
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 30, 2016
enjoyed the people i worked for but did not enjoy the management. things always seemed highly unorganized and training was near impossible to get,
Pros
meeting people and having a work van and tool/boot allowance
Cons
lack of leadership and management was very disorganized and confused
severe management issues
Technician (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNNovember 20, 2015
management has issues never the same face or protocol. working for them seems ok but you never know what may come, or what is truly expected of you until its to late.
Pros
Cons
you wont know till to late
Needs help with management
Parts admin / manager (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCApril 6, 2015
Good Company, just no advancement opportunities for growth. Work consisted of sales of parts to customers, parts ordering for customer & inventory.
Pros
Company provided for me and my family, also added to my experience.
Cons
No opportunity for advancemetn
The Job was ok.
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 17, 2013
The structure was not there. My Co-workers were wonderful. It was a new organization and they were trying to figure things out.
Paycheck depends on hours billed out. Work gets slow, paycheck gets small.
Forklift Mechanic/ Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALOctober 5, 2013
Typical day involves troubleshooting mechanical problems, ordering parts, performing repairs, equipment maintenance, keying work orders on PC and keeping written documentation. Have learned proper troubleshooting and repair skills through equipment manufactor training classes. Great team of co-workers for the most part, high employee turn over rate at times though. Hardest part of job- trying to keep enough work to make at least 40 hours of billable time each week. Enjoy satisfaction of being able to diagnose mechanical problems and repair them in a timely manner.
Pros
Good management, safety first enviroment, decent pay
Cons
Poor & expensive family health insurance, no room for advancement
Nice work environment
Engineered Solutions Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 26, 2013
A great group of coworkers! Learned to work together in small settings, and groups.
It has been a relatively easy transition and I believe it's because of the management and employees of this family oriented, people matter company!
EDI Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 24, 2012
It's really not fair to write a review at this time since it has been less than a month since I began working for the company, but I can say so far, so good.

It has provided a pleasant working atmosphere and it has more of a family oriented atmosphere which you don't usually have in Corporate America. The reason for this is mainly because it is not a Corporation, but a family owned company which definitely has its advantages.

The most difficult part of the job to date is learning their systems as well as continuing to work on the present systems I'm accustom to. The most enjoyable part is the relaxed atmosphere where you don't feel any unnecessary pressure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LiftOne. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8