LIGHTING Employee Reviews

I believe this company is under different management now
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 29, 2017
Not a bad place to work. I learned a lot about lighting while I was there. I mostly did data entry for the company, and that was not the most exciting job, plus it was a pretty small company and there was little room for advancement. Left to pursue a better career. I'm pretty sure this company is under different management and may have been sold to a different owner.
Happy and motivated workplace with the love of batman!!!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAFebruary 9, 2017
Typical day is to feel motivated and positive. High energy and always a smile on your face. Ive learned that not everyone is going to get along, professionalism is a must and not bringing personal issues to work. Management should be a constructive teacher, that job is to help make a better work place, not stress it out.
Work place culture- Everyone needs to have a high energy level- people feed off of one another.
Hardest part is knowing how to confront issues in the workplace- know when it is appropriate to confront the individual person- or someone in a higher position.
I love helping people feel good about their product and/or themselves. Efficiency and communication is key.
good company to work for as a sand hauler
driver (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, WvJanuary 26, 2017
A typical day is that you only work up to 12 hrs aday. Here I learned to load and unload a sand tank trailer. And also learned the safty of the well sites we delivered to. The management of this company was a great bunch of people to work for. The hardest part is unplugging the line and waiting to unload. And also for me was to walk across the top of the tank to load.
Productive and fine work place

Good benefits

Good work balance
Straight Commission for sales
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 18, 2016
Great company to make six figure income but takes a lot of hard work a dedication to make it. Poor management with no training.
Pros
You have control over how much you want to make
Cons
Poor Management and no Training
Productive and Fun workplace
Warehouse Shipping Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 16, 2014
A typical day at work would be, get my computer and printers ready, check the orders that need to be filled for that day, get them ready for shipping. Once you know what to do , you pretty much work on your own, sometimes i need to contact sales person for accurate information about the orders. Get along with co-workers, very important, it makes everything run smooth, especially when you need their help or expertise on certain situations. The hardest part was to figured out how to pack large items, the most enjoyable part was being able to get the most merchandise out for that day.
Pros
Christmas dinner for all employees
Cons
30 min Lunch
very good
Service Electrician (Former Employee) –  st. louisJune 11, 2014
Worked from bucket truck repairing pole lights and signs. Also worked with neon signs
Pros
travel, pay
Cons
working in the climates
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHApril 11, 2014
Work hard play hard. 8 hour days. The hardest part of the job was that it didn't pay much.
wonderful place to work
marketing agent (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJanuary 31, 2014
I helped the sales guy to get their foot in the doors of business that needed upgrades on lighting and talked with them on ways to help them have a deal ready before they even got there.
I learned that a lot of companys do have to budget for things to keep their business going and that most of the bosses or company owners I talked with were very reasonable to work with and set appts. the hardest part of the job was only getting the right person in charge to the phone like the owner or boss because most companys filters the calls I had to get through those hurdles. the co workers were AWESOME and alaways respected me I loved working for these people
Pros
flexiable work hours, great training, was never bothered or felt pressued and very understanding of having children
Cons
the drive a lilttle far and it was only part-time.
Management is out of touch with reality
Senior Lighting Technician/Electrician (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 18, 2012
Compensation level is not competitive, management does not work as a team with field staff, Management is more concerned with increasing profits then with fulfilling customer needs.