LimeBike Employee Reviews

Sweat box, not worth it
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 29, 2018
Horrible management,, unprofessional child like man boys running it, no direction, no compensation, no job security at all, the main manager got his position because of an even harder workewho single handedly built up the Charlotte down town area and made him handle all of his work
Pros
If you like the outside
Cons
Work hard for nothing, no lunches, no breaks, management none existence
Poor Management
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 21, 2018
The management is lacking experience and training in San Diego. Applied for a part-time job. During the interview I told the operations manger that I was only looking for a part-time job, he said it was fine and offered me the job. Went through a background check and passed. Completeled other paperwork that related to timecards and benefits. It took about a week to go through the process. When I completeled everything I contacted the manager to let him know I was ready to start. His response was he did not need part-time employees. It was a waste of my time and the company’s money since they paid for the background check.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Management lacks experience and training
Fun But No Cigar
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 5, 2018
Fun job. Fair hourly pay. Poor management. Good work life balance. Bad coworkers/work culture. No benefits. Unreliable hours. Cold during the winter.

This is a infant company struggling for market share-protect yourself financially. Glad I did before they laid me off. I would only recommend if you're looking for part-time work.
Pros
You get to ride bikes
Cons
Get your hours cut with no warning right before Christmas!
Horrible place to work
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 8, 2018
You rely on an app to do your daily job which never works but you are held responsible even if it doesn't. Manager is Prejudice and unable to receive feedback in order to help limebike be successful. Has minorities doing the bulk of the labor while non-minorities sit in the office and go to events. Life is constantly in danger due to retrieving bikes and scooters in high-crime areas. Constant spiders on bikes and scooters. Manager is scared to stand up to headquarters because it is all about the money. Not about safety. Constant talking behind people's back by management not coworkers. Manager constantly keeps trouble started in the workplace by talking about people and not thinking that it will get back to them. Which creates a bad work environment
It’s a nice job to work
LEAD OF OPERATION (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 1, 2018
It’s a good job beside the fact that the manager doesn’t really know too much about operation so he always misleading on your job tasks and never listing to your opinion on how to increase work production
Pros
They provide 401k
Cons
No vacation
Poor management in South Bend
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INJanuary 29, 2018
The company has been in business for just over a year, and has a lot to work out. They use a human resources "contractor" that you can only contact by phone or email. The local management is not good. Very unorganized. The pay is decent, but the work environment is very uncaring about employees. Not really any room for advancement, and it seems like they don't give raises. They gave us a surprise 2 weeks before Christmas and cut our hours in half with absolutely no warning. Insurance is very expensive.
Poor.
Operator (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INDecember 18, 2018
There are no words to explain it. Just don’t work here. Maybe the pay is alright, but that’s it. No one cares about the hourly workers, there’s no job security. The crack heads off the streets charging the scooters in their homes have more job security than hourly employees. Like I said. Just don’t work here. I’m saving you the headache.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Micromanage, no job security, hours cut drastically.
Great company but seemed unorganized
LimBike Tech Mechanic (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 19, 2018
I worked at Limebike for about 4 months, which for the most part, was a great experience. The work day for me was very busy but for many others their main goal was to killing time until clocking out. The management did not enforce guidelines or goals on unmotivated individuals and working hard was not really necessary. I thought that the teams I worked on were fairly productive. Sometimes people would not report accurate numbers and that made the hard work I actually did, seem pointless. The tools they provided kept getting stolen so we were treated like children when asking for new tools. I really enjoyed the relaxed environment however many employees took advantage of that. Great place to work but working conditions were no longer bearable after weeks without bathrooms due to renovations (port-a-potty only).... But some managers were great and cared about those they managed. Others gave nothing to those below them and treated us in that way.
Not meant to be a career
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 22, 2019
this is an amazing place to work while in school or needing extra flexibility in your schedule .

everyone complains about the job because the dont have a strong work ethic but this is a FUN fast paced company and things are always changing.

Dont see lime as a career if you want advancement and a career go else where because they always hiring someone from the outside
Pros
free rides, flexibility, pay
Cons
Dont expect much long term
Campus Patrol (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 12, 2018
I loved the job until I unexpectedly got let go and No one would even answer my calls. Employees are not cared about. I was told that I was doing a good job and then their 3rd party payroll agency called on Friday evening to tell me I was done THAT DAY. I had no time to plan for it and was left with Bills that I couldn't pay!
I really enjoyed working there and the people I worked with, but they couldn't have screwed me over any more than they did.
Pros
Bikes and Scooters are fun to work with
Cons
They will cancel you without any care or warning.

Want to know more about LimeBike?

Ask a question
Fantastic Place even on Friday's
CEO (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsville, VADecember 4, 2018
Honestly, I felt like I was in the movie Wolf of Wall Street. Best time of my life my wife left me because of my problems. We get hammered drunk at the office on Friday's, Coke the whole nine. We made all the temps do most of our work it was so funny. They did not have a clue. Miss the job honestly. We were a green company delivering scooter and bikes in diesel trucks, hypocritical much? I loved that place it was like heaven but for people like me.
Pros
Free booze and coke
Cons
Not living there
Greed and hubris makes for a terrible culture
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAAugust 9, 2018
In a race with competition, the workplace culture is incredibly negative and leadership is full of arrogance. Typical Silicon Valley bro thought makes up 98% of the leadership leading to power struggles and lack of direction. Another player in the sickening gig economy, you can't claim to be green if you have SUV's, trucks and vans racing around a city picking up scooters who have a maximum of 300 charge capacity lithium batteries.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
workplace culture
Its a good temporary job.
Ops lead (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALNovember 28, 2018
It's not a bad job if you have good management. The one I had spies on you, and only liked the people who brown nosed him. Aside from that it's a good temporary job.
Pros
Can be cool and fun at times
Cons
Manager tries to spy on you occasionally
Unorganized an unprofessional
Ops (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXDecember 3, 2018
The most unprofessional place I have ever worked. The management is completely disorganized an they are never actually onsite to help with any questions or concerns
Management is not there
Operation (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVAugust 7, 2018
The worst company to work for owned by Uber there is no structure the management doesn’t care for staff pay issues and more are the reasons not to work for this company
it was alright workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 12, 2018
It was okay working at limebike it was a nice experience I learned a whole lot my working on bikes meeting different people earning money on a daily basis
New Company, Lots of Potential
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INJanuary 5, 2018
Great company to work for, lots of potential here. Growing quickly and there will be more and more opportunities. Senior leadership however has not implemented the necessary procedures in a timely manner which now means they have to come up with a standard and then get all the “independent” methods collaborated.
Pros
Decent pay, good hours, plenty of work, fun most of the time
Cons
Contracted through an unreliable company, company is so new that there’s very little structure.
Fast paced, good enviroment
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 28, 2017
Great working environment and was a fast paced job. As Brand Ambassadors we would explain to customers what the product we were pitching was. We also helped people with glitches in their app.