LimeBike Employee Reviews

2.8
Ratings breakdown
Poor Management
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 21, 2018
The management is lacking experience and training in San Diego. Applied for a part-time job. During the interview I told the operations manger that I was only looking for a part-time job, he said it was fine and offered me the job. Went through a background check and passed. Completeled other paperwork that related to timecards and benefits. It took about a week to go through the process. When I completeled everything I contacted the manager to let him know I was ready to start. His response was he did not need part-time employees. It was a waste of my time and the company’s money since they paid for the background check.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Management lacks experience and training
Fun But No Cigar
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 5, 2018
Fun job. Fair hourly pay. Poor management. Good work life balance. Bad coworkers/work culture. No benefits. Unreliable hours. Cold during the winter.

This is a infant company struggling for market share-protect yourself financially. Glad I did before they laid me off. I would only recommend if you're looking for part-time work.
Pros
You get to ride bikes
Cons
Get your hours cut with no warning right before Christmas!
Poor management in South Bend
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INJanuary 29, 2018
The company has been in business for just over a year, and has a lot to work out. They use a human resources "contractor" that you can only contact by phone or email. The local management is not good. Very unorganized. The pay is decent, but the work environment is very uncaring about employees. Not really any room for advancement, and it seems like they don't give raises. They gave us a surprise 2 weeks before Christmas and cut our hours in half with absolutely no warning. Insurance is very expensive.
New Company, Lots of Potential
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INJanuary 5, 2018
Great company to work for, lots of potential here. Growing quickly and there will be more and more opportunities. Senior leadership however has not implemented the necessary procedures in a timely manner which now means they have to come up with a standard and then get all the “independent” methods collaborated.
Pros
Decent pay, good hours, plenty of work, fun most of the time
Cons
Contracted through an unreliable company, company is so new that there’s very little structure.
Fast paced, good enviroment
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 28, 2017
Great working environment and was a fast paced job. As Brand Ambassadors we would explain to customers what the product we were pitching was. We also helped people with glitches in their app.