LimeBike Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 8, 2018
You rely on an app to do your daily job which never works but you are held responsible even if it doesn't. Manager is Prejudice and unable to receive feedback in order to help limebike be successful. Has minorities doing the bulk of the labor while non-minorities sit in the office and go to events. Life is constantly in danger due to retrieving bikes and scooters in high-crime areas. Constant spiders on bikes and scooters. Manager is scared to stand up to headquarters because it is all about the money. Not about safety. Constant talking behind people's back by management not coworkers. Manager constantly keeps trouble started in the workplace by talking about people and not thinking that it will get back to them. Which creates a bad work environment
Cons
Great company but seemed unorganized
LimBike Tech Mechanic (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 19, 2018
I worked at Limebike for about 4 months, which for the most part, was a great experience. The work day for me was very busy but for many others their main goal was to killing time until clocking out. The management did not enforce guidelines or goals on unmotivated individuals and working hard was not really necessary. I thought that the teams I worked on were fairly productive. Sometimes people would not report accurate numbers and that made the hard work I actually did, seem pointless. The tools they provided kept getting stolen so we were treated like children when asking for new tools. I really enjoyed the relaxed environment however many employees took advantage of that. Great place to work but working conditions were no longer bearable after weeks without bathrooms due to renovations (port-a-potty only).... But some managers were great and cared about those they managed. Others gave nothing to those below them and treated us in that way.
it was alright workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 12, 2018
It was okay working at limebike it was a nice experience I learned a whole lot my working on bikes meeting different people earning money on a daily basis
Management is not there
Operation (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVAugust 7, 2018
The worst company to work for owned by Uber there is no structure the management doesn’t care for staff pay issues and more are the reasons not to work for this company
It’s a nice job to work
LEAD OF OPERATION (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 1, 2018
It’s a good job beside the fact that the manager doesn’t really know too much about operation so he always misleading on your job tasks and never listing to your opinion on how to increase work production
Pros
They provide 401k
Cons
No vacation
Poor Management
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 21, 2018
The management is lacking experience and training in San Diego. Applied for a part-time job. During the interview I told the operations manger that I was only looking for a part-time job, he said it was fine and offered me the job. Went through a background check and passed. Completeled other paperwork that related to timecards and benefits. It took about a week to go through the process. When I completeled everything I contacted the manager to let him know I was ready to start. His response was he did not need part-time employees. It was a waste of my time and the company’s money since they paid for the background check.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Management lacks experience and training
Fun But No Cigar
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 5, 2018
Fun job. Fair hourly pay. Poor management. Good work life balance. Bad coworkers/work culture. No benefits. Unreliable hours. Cold during the winter.

This is a infant company struggling for market share-protect yourself financially. Glad I did before they laid me off. I would only recommend if you're looking for part-time work.
Pros
You get to ride bikes
Cons
Get your hours cut with no warning right before Christmas!
Poor management in South Bend
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INJanuary 29, 2018
The company has been in business for just over a year, and has a lot to work out. They use a human resources "contractor" that you can only contact by phone or email. The local management is not good. Very unorganized. The pay is decent, but the work environment is very uncaring about employees. Not really any room for advancement, and it seems like they don't give raises. They gave us a surprise 2 weeks before Christmas and cut our hours in half with absolutely no warning. Insurance is very expensive.
New Company, Lots of Potential
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INJanuary 5, 2018
Great company to work for, lots of potential here. Growing quickly and there will be more and more opportunities. Senior leadership however has not implemented the necessary procedures in a timely manner which now means they have to come up with a standard and then get all the “independent” methods collaborated.
Pros
Decent pay, good hours, plenty of work, fun most of the time
Cons
Contracted through an unreliable company, company is so new that there’s very little structure.
Fast paced, good enviroment
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 28, 2017
Great working environment and was a fast paced job. As Brand Ambassadors we would explain to customers what the product we were pitching was. We also helped people with glitches in their app.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LimeBike. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6