LimeLight by Alcone

United States16 reviews

Clear
3.9Pay & Benefits

Entrepreneurs Welcome

It is a great company to work for as long as your drive and focus is high. It is a commission based job only. Love what you do or it is not for you! So many opportunities with limelight.

your paycheck is a direct reflection of your efforts

the potential for growth is infinite if you are a resourceful, hardworking, go getter. Great CEO and background.Products are phenomenal. Compensation plan is truly worth looking into

LimeLight by Alcone insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Sense of belonging

Different

It was not what I was expecting , it’s commission only so if you don’t make sales you don’t really get anything . I made 200$ on Sales and only got paid 5

Cons

Commission only

Great place to work and friendly environment

Very nice and good place to work. Managers were understanding and the pay was fair and competitive. Also had benefits and was a really well-paced environment.

I love this job.

I create my own work schedule! I am able to make extra money to pay my bills. I have given myself the opportunity to develop new skills! Becoming an entrepreneur boosted my self confidence, as well. I feel like I succeed at what I do.

I love how the company is family based.

There's so much to offer with LimeLight by Alcone. The compensation plan is unheard of, and the fast start program is unreal! The products we sell are professional and our skin care is all natural! You can't beat that!

Pros

You are your own boss

Cons

It takes courage to be able to go live on Facebook.

Great direct Sales company, great culture

Limelight By Alcone has been a great experience for me. It is a direct sales company that basically gives you the ability to make your own hours, and be creative in showcasing your abilities. I am able to go on facebook live and talk to all kinds of people, which I love doing. I enjoy networking with others, and being able to positively impact others with professional products and a friendship. The girls that are on my team have been wonderful to work with. They are uplifting, encouraging, and their goal is for us to succeed together because the company is set up that it benefits everyone, when your team succeeds. This has taught me many things about leadership, teamwork, as well as connecting with others.

Pros

good pay, connecting with others, fun

Cons

not stable or consistant

Direct Sales

I personally love all the products and love the culture. Good place to work if you have the time and can balance a direct sales company along with working or like me while being a stay at home mom.

Pros

great products, compensation

Cons

time management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LimeLight by Alcone. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits