Limestone Bank Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Good
Officer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 5, 2018
Good place to work. Good work life balance. Management cares about the employees. Under good leadership and growing into a strong community bank. Would reccomend.
Very happy here!!
Training Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 4, 2018
I've been with the company for over 4 yrs now, and love it. The team here is great! Everyone is willing to help in order to make us all successful.

I recently expressed interest in learning a new role, and my manager is helping to develop me into that role in order to advance my career. I could not be more excited and appreciative!
Pros
Flexible work life balance, great management team, great benefits
Cons
Traffic getting to work
easy paced work place
Customer Resource Advisor (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 3, 2017
Great work place. Had wonderful manger and team members. Loved the place and learnt a lot from my job. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for a reliable job.
Terrible Job Security
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 8, 2017
They tend to fire people with little warning. Poorly managed, constant power struggles and in fighting. Management is cheap, technology is years behind.
Pros
Customer service
Cons
Cheap, benefits lacking
Up and coming local bank
Vice President of Internal Audit (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 19, 2016
Up and coming local bank that has a vision to become a larger player in the state. Committed Management team that is driven to make it a success.
ANY other bank is a better bank
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  KentuckyMay 27, 2016
This bank is horribly managed with little regard for employees and customers alike. Management lacks any desire to listen to or consider any feedback from employees. If you are considering this bank, Don't.
Pros
No Saturday hours
Challenging work environment
Treasury Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 21, 2016
PBI Bank provides a challenging and rewarding work environment. The management staff cares about it's employees, as reflected in the 3 years in a row of Exceptional Places to Work in KY award. As an employee you will work hard, but you will see the results of your efforts and the appreciation in a job well done. The welcoming family atmosphere is easy to embrace.
Smaller Bank
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYNovember 18, 2015
They do operations that are more related to small banks than big banks. Some of the equipment is very outdated. It was a fun place to work.
A great company to work for with a fun atmosphere!
Representative (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJanuary 5, 2015
A typical day at PBI consisted of taking care of our customers and processing transactions, loan payments, answering calls and balancing on a daily basis. I learned how to think really fast on the spot in this career. The management was good, but had some turnover. There were gaps in between our management. Our team was wonderful, and the hardest part of the job was dealing with upset customers. My most enjoyable part of the job was working with our customers and helping them with their banking needs.
Pros
very clean job and had a large kitchen
Cons
skeleton shift from time to time
Easy job; Advancement minimum; Cutlure of failure
Teller (Current Employee) –  KentuckyDecember 19, 2014
They successfully cultivated a culture of failure. There is a reason this market and bank are failing and it looms within the ranks. Services are below par for other competition in the market and the system by which they are implemented are even more of a joke. There few that stand out here, but they are far over shadowed by the incompetent.
Pros
nice parking spots
Cons
too many to count
PBI Bank is a great place to work!
CSM and Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Owensboro, KYDecember 17, 2014
I enjoy working at PBI Bank. It's a great group of people.
My only complaints would be compensation and communication.
Slow pace atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pleasureville, KYDecember 2, 2014
The branch I worked for was in a rural area so the business was slow. A typical day was usually full of simple transaction of putting money in, or pulling money out of personal checking accounts. It did get a little stressful when it came to counting down drawers or the vault and you come up short or over. Even if that was due to s simple miscalculation, it causes a small panic. Additionally, because I was the newest and youngest employee in order to get all the hoursI needed I had to work every Saturday morning while the other employees got to alternate every other one.
Pros
Long breaks, great co-workers
Cons
Business very slow, working Saturday mornings
Small-town bank with great values and leadership
Teller/CSR (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 19, 2013
Small-town bank with great values and leadership. Great place to work and learn.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Limestone Bank. Our community is ready to answer.