Lin Engineering

Lin Engineering Employee Reviews

Good environment
Great products and customers. Excellent staff to work with. Family friendly and a team atmosphere.They are an industry leader with an experienced Engineering staff. Willing to try new products, processes, and customers. My time there was fun.
Productive workplace
Nice people and fast pace working environment. Overall, it is a good company to gain experience and certain knowledge. Company culture has been changing.
good working environment
Lin Engineering is a great place to work. It has friendly and helpful employees. The commute from San Jose to Morgan Hill is pretty easy with no traffic.
Company promotes inclusion.
Was let go after 6 months of training. I had just gotten the hang of the work flow and had learned how to manage the continuous & confusing emails. Extremely stressful workload. I had 3 monitors and wished I had 4. Reason for letting me go was said to be because my manager "didn't feel comfortable giving me more customer's". Instead of utilizing the skills i had already learned they fired me. Manager was always sending emails without copying me on information I needed and then verbally criticized me for not having "all the information" and wrote me up for giving the customer's, incorrect, late, or not factual information.
Innovative Motor Company with Great People
The company has changed dramatically in the last 2 to 3 years due to slight changes in management teams and increase an in business/profit. The culture is gradually changing and they try to do more fun things for the employees.

A typical work day can always be different due to the various applications or requests you come across. Some days your trying to solve a customer's problem or come up with a design, other days your finding solutions for the production floor. Some days are spent learning or growing, running lab tests or trying different motor windings. You're always learning something new.

Co-workers are great here, a lot of great people with good attitudes and people are always willing to help out.

The management team is improving but could definitely continue to develop their teams more.

The best part of working here is pride in the high profile projects we come across and the work we produce for these customers. Most customers are satisfied with our design solutions and manufacturing processes and quality work, it feels good to be a part of something great.
Pros
Growing company, good profits, free snacks
Cons
Could use more structured trainings
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Great growing company
You are given incredible chances to contribute to projects and make decisions that you wouldn't be able to do at a larger company. They offer flexible work schedules when needed. Overall, the company has an amazing family vibe yet is demanding and challenging which works for me. I appreciate the thrive to learn and do better.
Pros
benefits, location, humble company, flexibilty, team events
A professional environment that emphasized continuous learning and development
Working at Lin Engineering was an extremely educational experience. A lot of work but because of it, I was able to develop a multitude of skills which will help me throughout my career. The interaction involved with the position made it very enjoyable and allowed me to explore the engineer world to get a good understanding of how many other major companies work and the differences between them.
Very benefit toward continue learning enviroment
1- Very good staff
2- Learning new thing everyday

3- Good team management

4- Profesional freindly co-worker

5- Be able to improve personal interest by learning new thing every day
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lin Engineering. Our community is ready to answer.
Lin Engineering Reviews by Location