Lincare Healthcare Employee Reviews

2.6
Ratings breakdown
Run
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAMay 21, 2018
Worst place to work if you don't catch on in a month you will get fired. So much gossip also. And the 20 year old's ran the show. Don't work there. RUN
Cons
If you dont wont to be at home and dont want a family work here
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaMay 20, 2018
Wow where to begin, backbiting, backstabbing going on daily. When your manager tells you to do something, and you do it and it causes a problem they turn tail on you and your 10 ft UNDER the bus. Place is full of liars. Cant keep service techs. People in power who have no buisness being in power. All because of who they know. WORST place in my history that i have ever worked. STAY AWAY if your smart. Not worth the pay for all the work you will get dumped on you. And I dont mind hard work but this was ridiculous. Enter at your own risk!!! Not to mention fellow co workers would stab you in back at drop of a hat if its going to benefit them. Done this job for 8 years so not just some flunkie. Got worse as time moved on..Run ....run away as fast as you can unless this is a last resort.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, little pay, backbiting co workers, never at home
You can make a lot of money if you live there.
Delivery Technician (Former Employee) –  KentuckyMay 16, 2018
Worked average 70 hours per week. You had to to keep caught up. You “rotate” being on call until you are short techs then you are on call 24/7. There is no additional pay for being on call other than the hourly rate you normally get or overtime. Most places pay you something extra to be on call because even if you don’t get called out you are kind of limited on what you can do or where you can go. The management is supposed to help out on call but it doesn’t happen. Sales reps have their own agenda and will cut the center managers throat to get their commissions. It sort of feels like it’s not a team effort but who can outdo whom the most.
Pros
Get to drive van home when on call.
Cons
No life outside of work.
they need to be audited
LCSR (Former Employee) –  MNMay 15, 2018
not only poor management but no supervision over the company as a medicare provider. I would move on keep looking for something more stable this company really needs to get it together before the nurses lose their license and yes they should turn this company in for lack of management. they have wreck their reputation and will never get it back.
Stressfull
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 10, 2018
I worked for lincare for 2 years and it was the most stressful job I had ever had. Please what ever you do. I am for warning you to stay away. I walked off and never looked back. You will be emailed to death and no matter what you do its not enough.
Pros
Hour lumch break.
Chaos!
RBCO MANAGER (Former Employee) –  KansasMay 4, 2018
Management does not value the "grunt" work that must be done to help their bottom line. Money is more important than the care given to their patients and employees.

It all depends on who you know on how far you can go!
slow paced
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 23, 2018
the job is average slow paced pay is not enough for how many hours your putting in managers a great just has there days , just not enough money.BUT you have alot of great benefits
benefits
Cons
pay
Solid Company who cares about their employees
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  MichiganApril 18, 2018
It's unfortunate you have a few former employees that want to mislead candidates looking for a great company. I've been with the company for quiet some time now and have grown from within. They have solid benefits and with a great college tuition reimbursement program. Lincare is has been great to me and my family. They will take care of you if you're willing to come to work to work.
Pros
2 weeks paid vacation, health insurance, college reimbursement
Fun place to work
Healthcare Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, LAApril 9, 2018
I've learned many different skills with Lincare and Medical coding to add to my future resume. Becoming close building relationships with patient and their daily needs.
Very Stressful and Discouraging
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Latham, NYApril 3, 2018
Every aspect of the company is stressful and discouraging from beginning to end. Management has their own set of rules for themselves, their friends and then the others that just exist. Should you choose to work for this company you will most definitely become a shell of yourself and your personality will change for the bad.
Pros
Sales can leave the office
Cons
Management is poor and lacks understanding
Inconsistent labor pactices
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMarch 29, 2018
Group Leader and her assistant discriminatory in allowing certain individuals who live in their mobile home court work OT. Do not uniformly enforce rules and regulations.
Cons
Poor Supervisors
It depends on your manager
PAC (Current Employee) –  OklahomaMarch 23, 2018
I work as a Patient Account Coordinator in Accounts Receivable. What I have found is that:

1. Your manager can make this a great position because he/she actually understands and has the experience to help their team without micro managing (which is brilliant)

2. Work culture can be good or bad, once again, depends on your leadership team.

3. Every company has pros and cons but if ur lucky enough to have a great manager who understands how things work and has the experience, you will be content. There are some areas in other departments for improvement.
Pros
Co workers, helping o2 and ventillator patients, medical compassion
Cons
Overtime, frustration that centers cant work together with billing offices. Bad management in some
Learn as much as you can, then get out!
Patient coordinator (Former Employee) –  BlasedellMarch 11, 2018
Not organized at all! Very stressful! Little to no training! They will leave you to the wolves. They use the outdated AS400! Most billing companies use Bright Tree! A huge mess!
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
The most disorganized company in history
csr (Former Employee) –  KalamazooMarch 9, 2018
They are seriously confused. They do not care about the patients at all. The offices are dirty and disorganized. and they will not train you but expect you to know every thing. I thought this would be a good place but it's so sad. I feel sorry for the patients.
Pros
Cons
alot
Negative work environment, people are treated very poorly by management and other employees, nothing is ever done about it either, very fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INFebruary 19, 2018
This is a terrible place to work. I wouldn’t recommend it to my worst enemy. There was a ton of back stabbing and gossip that was constantly going on between employees. It was worse than high school. The workload was way too much for little pay. Way too much was expected out of the employees. Way too negative of an environment for any employee to enjoy their job.
Pros
Cons
Pay, Stressful, Negative environment, Treatment of employees was very poor
I would very work there
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MAFebruary 7, 2018
Bad management bad customer service they don't care about the clients. And they care even less about there employees. Patient didn't get what they needed to it was too late. Phones are never answered and patients aren't called back.
Horrible
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Washington, PAFebruary 5, 2018
If i could give it a 0 I would. Horrible management and they never had time to properly train me and blamed me. Management horrible they only see $$$$
Wish I could have got pass the lies.
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Holt, MIJanuary 26, 2018
Wish I could have got pass the lies. On call is one big issue, but if you can get pass that and the boss your all good. Start your day with load up the truck and taking off after you get your tickets for the day. Might get a few calls to add to your day and make it longer. My boss was very rude to me, but I was amazing at my job. Patience loved me. Pretty bad when all you her from patient is how they aren't surprised that's the 2 guys quit before me because of how horrible they been treated by their boss. People who both worked over 5 years with the company, one was a senior rep.
Pros
Lies about on call
Cons
Love the patient
Poor Management
Health Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Benton Harbor, MIJanuary 18, 2018
Management suck. My manager call me into his office and stated he did not like me. He knew my coworkers and patient love me. What manager says this to his employee. He is rude and nasty to his staff. He stated he could replace me within 2 weeks. 2 month later the company still have not replace me. Be careful what you wish for. Good people are hard to find!!! I would not recommend anyone to work here until they change there manager.
Pros
Coworkers are awesome
Cons
Poor Management
Truly inspirational
manager (Current Employee) –  michiganJanuary 18, 2018
I have had the pleasure of working in a lot of different jobs over my many years, and this is the best yet. This is customer service rolled into health care so you are required to be sharp, motivated, knowledgeable, and productive all while providing exceptional customer service. This is not easy work so if your used to slower paced things you're not going to do well. But if you really enjoy helping people in the healthcare industry and you love the fast paced work and be willing and able to learn the things you don't know, then you would love being a part of what I think is one of the greatest companies in the country. In the words of Abraham Lincoln, this thorn bush has some of the most beautiful Roses. In the ever changing field of healthcare, the best and brightest will always bloom and help to transcend our healthcare system.
Pros
Management structure
Cons
not being able to meet some of your co workers due to their location.