Lincare Healthcare Employee Reviews

Terrible Place To Work!!!
Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  BaltimoreSeptember 20, 2018
I worked for Lincare for 5 years. As soon as I got hurt on the job I was let go due to something that the company said happened 8 months prior. I also saw the same thing happen to 3 other employees in the area. They treat their patients poorly, they do not seem to care about their wellbeing.
Pros
Cons
Lincare
Great company I think it's just overwhelming for some of the client managers
Direct Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAAugust 26, 2018
I loved working for them but I think it was a misunderstanding I would love to go back i worked with some great clients & the families still keep in contact with me
Worst company ever
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Lakeport, CAAugust 25, 2018
Very cut throat, horrible management, probably because they are getting it from above. Not in compliance with medicare. (Which always has me worried) Treat the hardest workers like disposables. I had heard rumors about the manager sleeping with clients and under cutting and treating previous (Female) sales reps the same way, worse if they didn't sleep with him. Support staff never had what they needed, over worked under paid. The RT was smoking drugs and it was reported, no one did anything about it.
Pros
Cons
everything, especially the manager
Think Twice
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Newport, TNAugust 24, 2018
Very fast paced, stressful, possible to make mutiple trips same office in one day...always concerned with the numbers and what you did was never good enough....never a "hey good job" or "Thanks for all you do"....management has their favorites some work hard while others get by with doing very little....

Only thing i could recommend would be the advancement opportunity if you can wait it out...
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Stressful, salary, insurance....
low down ruthless people.
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  southern oklahomaAugust 19, 2018
i worked as a driver. the money was ok but conatantly seeing my co workers verbally abused, this was nothing but a girls club. They show up do there make up and waste the beginning of the day. The manager would take off the secretary and Nurse would not show up or go to the mall and do there nails, or sit and watch movies. ive seen the office staff hang up on customer send drivers to repo medical equipment because patients couldnt pay. This company has positive but the Southern Oklahoma office sucks and somebody needs to investigate them and i hope Medicare does for what there doing to all these older people.
Pros
pay
Cons
management
Poor management, favoritism , discrimination,
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ClearwaterAugust 9, 2018
If you like being stressed out , micromanaged , over worked and underpaid then by all means apply . No room for growth unless you brown nose . All bad
Pros
Only pro is not becoming an employee
Cons
No raises, no room for growth, dictatorship management, computers are always broke, desk are filthy and need to be cleansed. Etc etc etc
Run for your life!
Cash poster (Former Employee) –  Sharon, PAAugust 4, 2018
Horrible place to work! Very stressful, very low pay for what you are expected to do everyday! Horrible management including the so called Team leaders! When you do your job well you are punished by more dumped on you! The lazy ones get away with everything because there up management's butts!
Fast paced, very stressful
Delivery/ technician (Former Employee) –  Redding, CAAugust 2, 2018
Good stable job if you have a two person income in household. Not a good job if living alone...i was there for almost five years and could hardly aford an apartment in a kinda bad neighborhood, and that was on 735.00 a month.
Pros
Stable envirornment
Cons
Very low pay for what we do and cost of living
Fast paced environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ithaca, NYJuly 26, 2018
CSR position. Heavy phones and continuous/never ending paper work. It was a pretty stressful position and other employees were a little more relaxed and didn't seem to put out much effort with things. I would always work overtime thinking maybe I will catch up on the paper work but no one ever caught up!
Pros
Always had work
Cons
Stressful
Just a paycheck while looking for better
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Summerville, SCJuly 20, 2018
Poor management, no job training had to learn everything through trial and error, no job advancement,favoritism to certain employees, Corporate is trash, anyone can go to management and say they saw an employee doing something with no proof then next day your out of a job, cares nothing about employees or patients
Cons
Productive and satisfying work place.
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  UtahJuly 11, 2018
I have enjoyed meeting the needs of customers in this industry and management truly cares about their employees. Great work environment with growth opportunities.
Horrible moral
Up front revjew (Current Employee) –  Blasdell, NYJuly 11, 2018
The management is young and very immature. Expectations for jobs keep changing. They want go get as much work out of you for the least amount of money possible. Lot of unhappy employees!
Go the other direction
Collector (Current Employee) –  Philipsburg, PAJune 27, 2018
Whatever you're told in your interview will be a lie. This is not a friendly place to work. Supervisors are vulgar and they talk about you behind your back. There is no confidentiality. You're a seat filler to make this location look good for their location manager visits. They say take notes, take notes...well no one in that place knows what they're doing to even teach you anything. All you hear 8 hours day Hey """""' I have a question??? .Just one more question and I wont bother you. This is from people that has been there 6/7 years. The ones that do excel at their job the supervisors treat like dirt bags so they refuse to help anyone. WORKLOAD!! That was horrendous. I really don't think the supervisor's knew what they were doing to evenly distribute work. You get ripped on Health insurance. Family plan takes half of your paycheck. Do not think that you can use your vacation time without a 2 week notice because you cant!!! You have to give a two week notice before using vacation time. So my advice to you all thinking this job will be great and easy. It sucks; they had a chance to change they blew it and now they're stuck. So look the other way go work at retail position.
Pros
nothing
Cons
workload, benefits were horrible, lack of confidentiality
Horrible Place to work!
Inaide Sales O2R (Former Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOJune 19, 2018
Bad management, lack of organization, and a horribly toxic work environment. The management is ridden hard so they come at you as if you are to blame. No real training, but you are required to produce as if you had been properly trained. You are treated as if you will/are cheating at your job. Guilty until proven innocent. The company could care less about their patients or their employees. The profession of providing customer service is a myth. It's just a numbers game with this company. If you don't suck up, you lose.
Bad management
PAC (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLMay 23, 2018
Management is terrible, they don't even know their own jobs, always asking for help from the staff. They treat people badly. I hated the job. Some of the co-workers were nice.
Pros
Cons
Bad management
Run
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAMay 21, 2018
Worst place to work if you don't catch on in a month you will get fired. So much gossip also. And the 20 year old's ran the show. Don't work there. RUN
Cons
If you dont wont to be at home and dont want a family work here
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaMay 20, 2018
Wow where to begin, backbiting, backstabbing going on daily. When your manager tells you to do something, and you do it and it causes a problem they turn tail on you and your 10 ft UNDER the bus. Place is full of liars. Cant keep service techs. People in power who have no buisness being in power. All because of who they know. WORST place in my history that i have ever worked. STAY AWAY if your smart. Not worth the pay for all the work you will get dumped on you. And I dont mind hard work but this was ridiculous. Enter at your own risk!!! Not to mention fellow co workers would stab you in back at drop of a hat if its going to benefit them. Done this job for 8 years so not just some flunkie. Got worse as time moved on..Run ....run away as fast as you can unless this is a last resort.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, little pay, backbiting co workers, never at home
You can make a lot of money if you live there.
Delivery Technician (Former Employee) –  KentuckyMay 16, 2018
Worked average 70 hours per week. You had to to keep caught up. You “rotate” being on call until you are short techs then you are on call 24/7. There is no additional pay for being on call other than the hourly rate you normally get or overtime. Most places pay you something extra to be on call because even if you don’t get called out you are kind of limited on what you can do or where you can go. The management is supposed to help out on call but it doesn’t happen. Sales reps have their own agenda and will cut the center managers throat to get their commissions. It sort of feels like it’s not a team effort but who can outdo whom the most.
Pros
Get to drive van home when on call.
Cons
No life outside of work.
they need to be audited
LCSR (Former Employee) –  MNMay 15, 2018
not only poor management but no supervision over the company as a medicare provider. I would move on keep looking for something more stable this company really needs to get it together before the nurses lose their license and yes they should turn this company in for lack of management. they have wreck their reputation and will never get it back.
Stressfull
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 10, 2018
I worked for lincare for 2 years and it was the most stressful job I had ever had. Please what ever you do. I am for warning you to stay away. I walked off and never looked back. You will be emailed to death and no matter what you do its not enough.
Pros
Hour lumch break.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lincare Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4