Lincare Respiratory Employee Reviews

Terrible.
Healthcare Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 20, 2018
Lincare was by far the worst company I have ever worked at. The management was awful at every level. The did things to patients that were not only unethical but plain evil! Do not work at Lincare!
Not bad not great
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  London, KYJuly 4, 2018
A lot of driving making any where from 10 to 20 stops, you are done when your done we are suppose to be off at 5 but you can't count on it. Overall not to bad easy job not to physical.
Pros
Cool office staff
Cons
Stress
Respiratory is an interesting and rewarding field of work.
Office Clerk/Cashier (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCMay 25, 2018
A competitive, fast paced but rewarding type of work. Stressful due to daily deadlines for therapists and drivers and overall completion of paperwork daily before closing the days books.
Extremely busy enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ithaca, NYMay 8, 2018
Each day was very busy the total 8-9 hrs I was working. It was also a very stressful position and the work load was extreme, never ending. My manager was a great person and if I needed help, he's be there to assist me.
Pros
I was constantly had work to do.
Cons
Stressful position.
Good place
Delivery Driver and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Anniston alabamaApril 4, 2018
I started to work at lincare and in six months I had a week's vacation, after one year I had two weeks,after five years I had three weeks,I didn't get to take my lunch break hardly ever,we stayed really busy,an were on call once a month for 7 days 24 hours a day,an they had a good 401k, they match up to 10percent.
Pros
No lunch break
Cons
Short breaks
In the small town where i worked it was a happy place due to our friendly customer base
Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Estes Park, COMarch 15, 2018
I enjoy the management comrade and the gratification that I got when I saw a customers face when there oxygen level was raised to a normal 94 percent from 84 percent and they looked and felt better almost immediately..I will never forget this experience..
Fast paced
Customer service rep (Former Employee) –  North Kansas City, MOMarch 5, 2018
It was a great place to work but the management was not the greatest , lack of communication. Great hours with great people , just needed better communication.
Pros
Great money, great hours
Cons
Long drive
Horrible management
Clinical (Former Employee) –  TexasFebruary 15, 2018
I worked at Lincare for over two years. I was excited at first. Tried to grow in my position and be a team player. Cussed at by manager and talked down to. All upper management did was delegate tasks. If you are a manager and under staffed YOU, the manager should be able to act in all positions. Not belittle, talk down to and literally scream at your employees. People need encouragement.
Pros
Some coworkers
Cons
Everything else
productive fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 4, 2018
Great place to work, Lots of opportunity's to grow , Fast leaning paste and the people there are very friendly and helpful. Management is very helpful.
Worst place ever for an RT
Health Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  IndianaJanuary 3, 2018
Very brief work history with this horrible company! Poor training and less than adequate communication. Uneducated customer service representatives that have no customer service skills and cannot even dress professionally. Center manager was fake and rude! This place is a joke.
Turnover
Center Manager - (Former Employee) –  LincareNovember 14, 2017
For the amount of work they want you to do the pay is horrible. The turnover rate is so high because there is no work life balance the want you on call 24/7
Productive, Driven, Fast Paced, Compassionate
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Blue Springs, MOOctober 12, 2017
Customer care is paramount when you work for Lincare, Inc. I had the pleasure of learning and growing with this company. It also gave me the drive to want to stay in the healthcare field, caring for patients daily is a real passion. Everyday brings new challenges and opportunities to learn/ grow as a person. Customers/ patients are what makes this job fun, endearing, and pleasant.
Pros
Patients, Career Advancement/ Opportunities, Benefits, Training/ CEU
Cons
Patients, Uncollected debt
Productive environment, the manager at the time was great.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNOctober 9, 2017
My time at Lincare was a learning experience, i learned not only how to perform daily Csr duties, completed weekly sales reports & eeekly conference calls to give updates to the regional manager about our sales.
Amazing
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAAugust 1, 2017
Lincare is the caring choice! They get the job done and they care about the patient. They do all they can to help all people. The staff is amazing and hopeful manager is a great manager!
Neat place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJuly 14, 2017
A typical day would be come in and have a meeting, then on to work. I learned how to navigate and enter patient data, process orders in AS400. The workplace was busy, fast paced, always something going on. The hardest part was learning something new, although it was scary at first I learned to love it and adapt quickly. The best part was meeting some awesome individuals.
Pros
Learning new material
Cons
They were still on paper charts
Great entry level position for someone right out of college.
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIJuly 13, 2017
Hard to get paid on your commissions, low pay rate, start you out at 23,000 a year. Great place for a young individual who wants to get their feet wet in the Outside Medical sales industry. A year here is more than enough though. Need more professional staff, better customer service and overall better quality of care for their patients.
Very unsatisfied
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ILJuly 2, 2017
After working for Lincare, I would never recommend it to anyone for varies reasons. The manager is very demanding and would much rather "rule" over the employees than to support them and assist with any issues. I have never seen someone yell or make fun of other people so often. It is a disgrace to the customers and there is no interest in their care. Lincare is strictly about making money and have no interest in the patients.
busy company
Respiratory Care Practitioner, Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 23, 2017
a little chaotic when i worked there. turnaround was common. i was promoted rather quickly in order to fill administrative roles. but i enjoyed working for them
Pros
bonuses
Cons
busy
Love the atmosphere
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLJune 7, 2017
Lincare is an Billion dollar company unfortunately for me I was apart of a small business Open Aire that got bought out by them and our numbers were not good enough to stay open
Horrible
Upfront Review Clerk (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 14, 2017
Terrible place to work. Forced to work 8am-11pm, mandatory weekends etc. Managment is catty and petty. Employees are miserable. Would never recommend this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lincare Respiratory. Our community is ready to answer.