Lincare Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 1,122 reviews matching the search See all 1,127 reviews
What I learned
Cash Application Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJuly 17, 2018
My Lincare opportunity came at a great time of my life. It taught me various professional skills and new disciplines in the work place. I also learned the meaning of knowledge being more rewarding than the hourly provided to the employee.
Pros
Close knit environment
Cons
Non professional management
Unorganized
Audit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJuly 17, 2018
The department I was in was very unorganized management wise. The supervisors were micromanagers and were too friendly with staff as in fraternizing outside of the workplace.
Poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, NJJuly 12, 2018
Worst company to work for, no training they just threw work at you. Poor management and customer service. Drivers picked their work and when a client would receive their service.
Pros
Days off
Be prepared to work yourself to death
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INJuly 12, 2018
If you do the job the right way, no shortcuts, you will work well past your off times. New setups are top priority which sometimes means driving way off your route to take care of it. By the time I left I was easily clearing 80 hours a week.
Pros
Gas card, good pay
Cons
Long hours, on call sucks
Good working enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 11, 2018
I really enjoyed working for Lincare. It was fast-paced and I liked helping patients, patient families and doctors and nurses with home health care needs, including oxygen. My co-workers were varied in experience, some were highly educated, such as the Manager and the Lead Respiratory Therapist. Others such as the home delivery drivers were educated with their high school education. We also had a racially varied group working at the Seattle Lincare office. All this difference in background and in racial makeup made it fun and I really liked it. Further, our small group of Customer Service Reps worked well as a team to put out a great Customer Service team effort which served the Seattle area patients, families and medical professionals well.
Pros
Good work
Cons
had to leave the area to be closer to my father-in-law who was seriously ill.
long days
Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Alpena, MIJuly 11, 2018
you're just a number, they don't care about their employees. you are very replaceable, they ask more of you than should be expected. they are under staffed.
Do not work for this company!!!
Customer Service Representative CSR (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDJuly 8, 2018
The management team is all about the dollar and how much they can get out of you in an 8 hour shift. The office I worked in was understaffed and they do not plan on getting more staff. New manager is horrid. He knows nothing about the CSR position but tries to tell you that you are not doing it right. As far as I am concerned there was a serious lack of training then they complain because you don't know everything. I will NEVER work for this company ever again.
Pros
Cons
Bad management, no training to do the job properly
Busy work
Patient Account Coordinator/Medical Billing (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJuly 8, 2018
Busy work but the management at my location was great!
They supply coffee & Tea for employees
potlucks and friendly fun competitions
Weekends off
Flexible schedule
Moral is at an all time low
Manager (Current Employee) –  USAJuly 3, 2018
Your hard work used to be rewarded but now nothing is good enough. Upper management turns a blind eye to all of the issues and acts like they don’t exist. Center and area managers are stretched so thin and so over stressed that they miserable in jobs they used to love and have been really good at. People talk- we all know what everyone is having issues with. The chart note team is a disaster, rbcos are just as understaffed as the centers, and everyone is burn-out. These aren’t just one persons issues- they are everywhere. The hardest working employees aren’t appreciated, which is why they have left or are ready to leave. Get a clue Lincare. You are setting everyone up to fail with minimal staffing and no OT and no support. The only decent position in the company is sales if you can stick it out until you really start getting orders and paid commission- about 6 months. They keep adding ways for sales reps to make money and screw everyone else. And u wonder why we have a lack of talent in management? All the smart ones are still sales reps or have left the company for better pay.
Pros
Bonuses if your lucky, vacation time and paid holidays
Cons
Everything else
On call sux
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Logan, OHJuly 1, 2018
Hospitals are the Puppet Masters, and Lincare bends and breaks to their whims. On call for drives sucks, you have no life because youre scared your phone will ring and have to go do a set up
Pros
Paid Holidays Off
Cons
Being On Call
lincare is a micro manager
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Durango, COJune 30, 2018
too much watching over our shoulders. One person an do one thing where others can't & get wrote up for it, Manager and area manager play favorites. Too much being thrown at us at a time. Need at least 1 more CSR but they won;t hire any more.
Good place to wook
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ruston, LAJune 28, 2018
good place to work if you have a good team. Working from car Monday-Thursday Friday is office day. Meeting new people and creating a new relationship is the most enjoyable.
Fun environment
LPN/RN (Former Employee) –  Richfield, UTJune 26, 2018
Love working in this atmosphere everyone is so kind and easy to work with love being a part of an extraordinary team. Everyone is fantastic. Management is outstanding.
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYJune 25, 2018
Great place to work, everyone works as a team. You can always get questions answered. Great benefits, and health insurance. Great stability and you learn new things constantly.
Pros
Great team work
Cons
No cons
Delivery of oxygen
Service Driver (Former Employee) –  Essex Jct, VTJune 24, 2018
The day started with the orders for the deliveries of the day. We .would load the trucks with he proper oxygen and accessories. We would then deliver the product to the customers.
Pros
Customer report, and the honor of helping them with life.
Cons
No major cons in the job
Horrible
Medical Billing/Administrative (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLJune 22, 2018
The office I worked in was horrible. Boss prejudice and bias. I hated going to work everyday but needed a job. They expected a lot of you for only $12 a hour and I only got $1 raise in 4.5 years
Pros
Overtime offered
Cons
pay sucks for all the work they expect
Warning! Do not work here!
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAJune 21, 2018
Hostile job. Team leads isn't willing to teach they act like if they teach you get more knowledge that you are going to take their job. Training was horrible. Nobody is willing to teach everybody is on different pages. Management chooses favoritism. This is not a equal opportunity job. Basically we are soldiers working your butt off and expects you to know everything right of the bat. Team leads and management catch an attitude and act like you should know everything but in honestly they don't even know their own medical knowledge. Worst place to worked for!
Pros
Cons
Hostile, bad management
Terrible management
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 20, 2018
Nationally, this company seems to have it together, however, locally, terrible. Management was awful! Fulfillment was impossible and support staff didn't care.
Has the ability to be the most productive center once positive changes have been made
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Beltsville, MDJune 20, 2018
The work environment is mentally unhealthy, center and corporate level does not give the impression that they care about the success of this center-morale is low.
Pros
health, dental and vision benefits and 401 available
Cons
mismanaged, understaffed and underpaid
Sucks and everyone acts like a high school kid
Patient Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAJune 19, 2018
everyone complains and there is absolutely no structure or direction, the direction changes from day to day and all you are is a number to them, once you leave they just replace you with someone and they will pay them more than you.