Lincare Employee Reviews

Found 1,385 reviews matching the search See all 1,391 reviews
Corporate needs to be more aware of the center managers and how they take advantage of Lincare
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  IllinoisJanuary 19, 2019
I worked for Lincare was doing great got a good 30 day evaluation as everything seemed to be going great. 60 day evaluation it was very good. I even had one on one with A lady from Galesburg and my Center manager just to see how I was doing it was like phone meetings, As it is a new system lincare has Called Lite. I was doing great so they told me. On my 90th day I was expecting my review and instead I was told I was being let go because “I was not a good fit” Lincare is a great company but the center manager has her manager fooled. She is the complete opposite of what her boss thinks she is and has a serious phone problem. On her personal phone constantly with personal calls, Facebook and shopping. Late every day leaves early sometimes she don’t even come in. It’s the center managers corporate needs to look at not the employees.
Benefits
Cons
Need to focus on the center managers taking advantage of Lincare
Corporate needs to actually speak to employees and not just believe managers.look at how many employees have left or been let go unfairly.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GA and Stockbridge, GaJanuary 16, 2019
I worked at Center in Newnan, Ga. Started in 2013, was there over 4 yrs. Loved working with everyone. But moved transferred to Stockbridge and it was worst run place. Center Manager never in office. Has had 8 employee's either get fired or left in 15 months. But she is never checked on. I was let go because of lies she told. Someone at corporate needs to see what really goes on here. She has done some very underhanded things but always blames it on someone else. I came in early and worked late never even had a verbal right up. But I got let go. She will get what is coming to her. I really miss all the patients and employees I worked with.
Pros
Great people at some centers
Cons
Overworked, poor management, poor pay
okay job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CO 80917January 16, 2019
Lincare doesn't have a very good reputation. very unhappy co workers and very un happy patients. Mgmt needs to treat people as equals and not show favortism
Pros
monday thru friday job
Cons
management is horrible
horrible corporate office
Medical Insurance Claims Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Abilene, TX and Tuscon AZJanuary 15, 2019
I worked for this company for over 6 years. I started out as a temporary employee and was hired after 3 months in the billing office. I was promoted to supervisor with in the first year. We went through an office manager per year. Corporate set unrealistic expectations and it was very high stress.
Nice Place
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 15, 2019
Working for this company taught me how to fight for someone, when they couldn't fight for they're self. To make sure they receive the proper medicine they need, without them putting up a fight, I fought for them.
Company OK
Accounts Payable Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJanuary 14, 2019
Major complaint was that after a year of employment in the accounts payable department, they outsourced the department to India. Therefore, a lot of people lost their jobs
Pros
Was good workig environment
Cons
Outsourced department over seas
N/a
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  OklahomaJanuary 14, 2019
Need to spend money on computers and updating system for sales reps. Good quality training, kept going over my mileages but never got paid for overage because of limit. I have a very large territory to drive.
Long hours and stressful
Route Driver/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Merrillville, INJanuary 12, 2019
Lincare is a home health company who supplies Oxygen and health equipment. I would start my day by filling my vehicle with the needed supplies to service my patients for the day. I did a lot of filling of liquid oxygen tanks.
Pros
Alot of overtime if you wanted it.
Cons
To many late nights being on call.
good job
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Venice, FLJanuary 12, 2019
good job but you will get no sympathy as far as medical issues or time off needed for doctors appointment from managers or sr service rep at the venice location.
Pros
just keep going
Cons
do not take time off
Terrible company - turnover is horrendous
Health Care Specialist (Respiratory Therapist) (Former Employee) –  Albany, ORJanuary 11, 2019
I worked for Lincare for 9 months. During that time I went through 5 managers. Lincare is high-pressure to work held sales. If you aren't performing you get cut. They hold this over your head daily. Threatening environment, not one of positive leadership.
this company let me go many years ago
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 10, 2019
The corporate office was in Florida and I never meet any of the head people. When they let us go they gave us no worming that it was going to happen. they just came in and the desk where gone.
Stressful But Rewarding
Customer Service Repersentitive (Current Employee) –  VirginiaJanuary 5, 2019
I honestly Love my Job with Lincare the work Load can be stressful and the hours are often longer than the 40 hr work week that is promised. Some Saturdays. overall I like my Job with Lincare because I work with Referrals to provide great patient care.
Pros
Helping Customers, Paid Holidays, Schedule
Cons
No Breaks, Can be stressful, Some conflict
Fast paced
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYJanuary 4, 2019
It was a fun place to work, great people, rewarding. Fast paced with patients walking in. Very busy phone time. Lots of overtime. Always learning. Hardest part of the job was unhappy patients
Not a company you can have a future with
Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Gulfport, MSJanuary 3, 2019
As a service rep, your job seems straight forward enough. Plan your route, stock you van,and head out to customer's homes. What is not told to you is how insane things can get due to the total cluster f*%$ that Lincare is. The job says 8am-5pm everyday, Monday through Friday but that is hardly the case especially if you are on call (which you do not get a nickel extra suffering for) Due to Lincare's overtime policy, if you work anything past 5pm, you will need to subtract that from the next day. So if you work 2 hours over, you have to show up at 10am the next day. So now you have only 6 hours to due 8 hours of work and it makes doing your job more difficult as the week goes by. If its your week on call, it only get worse. Many nights you wont get done till 11pm or so. You get home, only to get called out in the wee hours of the morning. So your next day, you cant show up until 1pm or even later. But the office MGR will call you in at 10am, which means you have had no sleep and have to do your normal route only to have the same thing happen again. You basically get no sleep and have no life while you are on call. You can get over time on the weekends only by that point, you are cranky and fatigued by the work week that going out on calls becomes cumbersome. Plus you really cant use your own car, so you just leave it at the office for a week. You cant even go to the store for that week. Before I left, they demanded the service reps start gathering information on the patients to push on them new meds that Lincare is selling. We are also required to let the office MGR know if  more... any patient has been in hospital so the company can push further products on these poor people. Products that are not needed. Bottom line, Lincare does not care about its employees nor its patients in the slightest. They only care about the bottom line. And if you have a bad office MGR ( like the one I worked at) it adds up for a very unhappy place to work. Understand you will never get a raise, You will make the same wage two years from the day you started.You never will get anything from this company other than the constant threat of being fired. Thats it. Use this company as a filler job while you look for another job.  less
Pros
The patients.
Cons
Just about anything you can think of
Lincare is a good company.
Patient Account Coordinator ID/MT 2nd Medicaid (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WADecember 30, 2018
I enjoy working for Lincare and doing my job. I just wished my pay matched my hard work and my ability do accomplished projects as asked in a timely manner.
low pay, high expectations
Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  Blasdell, NYDecember 26, 2018
diffiult to grow in the company, low pay. expected to work overtime with no reward, little to no raises, when there is a raise it takes months to receive.
yay
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTITIVE (Former Employee) –  Mount Airy, NCDecember 26, 2018
it was a ok place to work. management was the problem with working there. People at mt airy nc location were awesome. loved my job. the patients were wonderful
Under Paid as relates to the responsibility to patient
Sales Execuitive (Former Employee) –  LINCARE Painesville OhioDecember 19, 2018
I was a filed service technician. ( Just a gas man to deliver O2.) No time for training for new employees , Much to many customer complaints concerning the rudeness of the staff and manager . Employee turnover in the Painesville Ohio very high. LOW PAY. Daily routes to large. Back office / warehouse is a mess . FDA and CHAPS ( MedICARE ) should conduct a audit of this operation and they should be levied fines or closed. ASAP
Pros
zero
Cons
BAD environment ({Hostal}poor working conditions no respect for patients
Worst company I have ever worked for
Sales and Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLDecember 17, 2018
they switch your job with no notice. management is clueless and as a company, they could care less about their employees. You can get written up at any time, even when you had no control over the situation. no direction at all regarding your job duties
Loved the people
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCDecember 17, 2018
Loved working there! Was there for five years and told I was on of the best that had worked there and was called a team leader but somehow they hired someone new with no experience making more than me. Approached management and was told there was nothing they could do. I felt I was stabbed in the back. After that I just gave up. I always worked more and stayed later than anyone. My heart was in it! I truly miss the job and would go back with pay that I deserved!
Pros
Working with wonderful people
Cons
On call

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lincare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8