Linchpin Solutions Inc

Linchpin Solutions Inc Employee Reviews

United States3 reviews
Growing company with huge potential
Have worked at Linchpin for 9+ months. The company has grown since I started, and it shows no signs of stopping. The Leadership has vast amounts of experience in this industry, hires top talent, and is very Veteran-friendly.
Pros
Competitive pay and benefits.
Cons
No stock options currently.
Next big thing
My experience with Linchpin Solutions has been amazing. I have never worked for a company that is so vested in it's employees. Senior management/ownership is meticulously planning the way ahead, ensuring a sustainable rate of growth while developing leaders internally to lead that growth.
Pros
Inspired leadership, invested owners, competitive benefits and above average pay.
Cons
Location. APG is quiet
Small business poised to do great things in the future
This was by far one of the best companies to work for. Management was very attentive to their employees issues and were transparent when it came to company goals and vision. In the end I hung myself out to dry and was terminated, but even that was handled very professionally. I recommend this company as they are still growing and will be a force to reckon with in a year or so.
Pros
Great pay for the specialized field I was in, very driven and motivated upper management. COO Amy Gwinn has great vision for the company's future.
Cons
Retirement options weren't the greatest.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.