Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc. Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
The worst
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  SecurityJune 2, 2018
Working for security at Lincoln center is the worst uncle Tom supervisor s smile in your face go behind your back and try to get you in trouble booths out in the winter coldest day they don't want you in the booth to warm up checking every trunk to make sure there is not a gas can inside empty or full but someone could just as easy put a gas can in the back seat of there car cover it up and go right on the property nothing but politics
Pros
Good medical 32 bj union
Cons
Getting off and days off
Productive and Fun work place
Guest Services Representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 13, 2017
I answer guest questions re directions and current productions and sell tickets. If need arises, I transfer them to other customer service centers of constituent members of Lincoln Center, ie the Met Opera, the NYC Ballet and the NY Philharmonic.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
No healthcare
It can be a great place to work
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 7, 2017
It can be a great place to work a lot of overtime a lot of interesting events. Very mind opening. Management is ok to get along with. If you can follow rules you can make it.
Pros
Good pay, benefits, and up to 4 weeks vacation
Cons
Stressfull
Amazing company to work for
Ticketing agent (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYSeptember 6, 2016
I started working as a ticketing agent three months ago.I love the job as i have gained a lot of knowledge for the performing arts since working here.The management is very nice and goes above and beyond to help you if you are unsure of anything.The most interesting part of this job for me is speaking with customers from around the world.I love accents and spoke with a french person and it made me want to travel to France just so I could hear the accent it was amazing.I highly recommend this job.
Pros
nice relaxed atmosphere great management and staff
Cons
part time
Large organization with a small-business feel
Production Coordinator, Programming (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 6, 2016
Passionate staff and co-workers who truly operate as a team. Excellent benefits, especially the pension and vacation.