Lincoln Electric Employee Reviews

Good
Cordwire operator (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHJanuary 4, 2019
Good company overall Kong’s you can handle swing shift, other than that it’s a really easy job and great overall pay. Management is good and understanding and very open
Pros
Pay
Cons
None to think of
It was Okay
Pemserter (Current Employee) –  Euclid, OHDecember 11, 2018
The job is okay if you are still living with your parents and you want to make extra cash to help out with them, but if you live alone probably not, if you go to school don’t do it, they don’t care if you go to school they rather you just work there.
Benefits
Cons
Everything else
very effective work place
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 28, 2018
Must be a fast leaner work with minimum supervision and have consistant attendance etc Be willing to be a team player. be able to solve problems as the arise. be a safe worker and a safe worker for others
thought i would retire here.
Machine tool builder (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MINovember 25, 2018
I worked for Easom Automation until Lincoln Electric bought us. After that acquisition took place the work load severely decreased to the point that layoffs were imminent. Then my hours were severely affected to the point of going from working 50+ hours per week to 32 hours per week with layoffs happening. I cant help but say it was from poor management because Lincolns sister company's were busy with overtime while we were on 32 hours and getting laid off. I had a 401k and in my mind thought this was the place I was going to retire at.
Fast paced
Assembly Line Worker/warehouse (Current Employee) –  Euclid, OHNovember 1, 2018
Poor management , hiring temporary workers that regular employees have to constantly train. They have no incentive to do the extras to make our job better. Very high turnover because of working conditions.
Room for Growth in Company, but Old, Slow Moving Company
Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 1, 2018
Lincoln Electric provided a good internship experience, however, it was extremely variable from intern to intern what the work would entail. In my experience, I was in an area that lacked guidance and direction, so the internship was almost entirely what I made of it. I met a lot of awesome people on the job and I enjoyed the culture of Lincoln, but myself and other interns felt lost at times due to the lack of direction for projects.
work place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHSeptember 23, 2018
lincoln electric is a very fast pace job, you have to be willing to work all shifts and some times the shift could change in a middle of a work week, and that is where the problem comes in, no set schedule.
Pros
bonus
Cons
crazy hours
Productive and fast-paced. Challenging and fair. Always finishsed assignments 3-5 days ahead of schedule & had to request more work.
Millwright (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MISeptember 21, 2018
Productive and fast-paced. Challenging and fair. Always finished assignments 3-5 days ahead of schedule & had to request more work and all related to the automobile industry: General Motors, Chrysler, and Ford.
Pros
Always busy
Cons
Sometimes too much overtime
21 Year at The Lincoln Electric Company
X-Ray Technologist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 15, 2018
Overall a positive experience. Pay is very comparable to other locations in Cleveland. You need to be ready to work in a very fast-paced job. Your earning potential is truly dependent on how hard you are willing to work and understand your job.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Sometimes can be very noisy and dirty work.
Large Wire Operator
Large wire operator (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 4, 2018
Label and Box 60 lbs coils. Have good quality checks get inspection checks for wire and make sure area is always clean and neat. Make sure boxes and Labels are correct. Pallet size your own coils 9 high 3 wide Total of 54 coils per pallet and also have to do about 5 to 6 pallets a day. Make sure glue is correct on boxes and have inspector sign off on pallet. Pay is base of Production, Pw.
Pros
Piece work pay
Cons
flipping 300 coils for 12 hours straight while trying to label and maintain machine.
Solid business
Human Resources, Workers Compensation Associate (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 21, 2018
LE STORY
At Lincoln Electric, every employee matters and every role contributes to the success of our business!!

Since 1895 we have been committed to an environment of openness, mutual respect and integrity.
Pros
bonus
benefits
horrible place ever
Software/hardware engineer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 4, 2018
worst experience so far,
they keep asking us to not talk about the city and horrible weather or cons of company.
nobody knows who's the boss, you gotta respond everyone.
I wish I would never have gone there.
Pros
nice and friendly coworker
Cons
horrible management, messy environment
As of right now, it's not a great place to work at
Welder (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 18, 2018
Anything on the manufacturing floor is horrible, piece work prices have been cut so bad it's almost pointless being here, constantly out of parts due to people not wanting to do their job.
Pros
Most of the people here are nice to work woth
Cons
Piece work needs to go
Job Duty
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Mentor, OHJuly 11, 2018
Very fast paced on going work environment. Paid per piece work. Kindly providing my feedback based on my person experience in this particular field. Manual labor, over-time offered.
Torchmate Reno - Horrible
sales (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 30, 2018
Fake - this division is ridiculously full of lies. The GM has tried to make it better but the products lack quality. The quality of workmanship in the manufacturing process are really bad. The production staff is horrible and it starts at the top. Poor Management within manufacturing. --- The lack of accountability is evident in production. Some really good people work there but the lack of good management and really poor quality of the products. The really sad point is that they could be really good but the egos get in the way. Lincoln Elec. made a bad business decision investing in Reno at Torchmate....
Pros
great wages
Cons
Quality is horrible
Work day at Lincoln Electric
Connector (Former Employee) –  Euclid, OHJune 30, 2018
Start day with putting on all safety gear before coming up onto factory floor. Then I would check production sheets to see what's available or what's is scheduled to connect for the assybly lines.Check the prints for any changes.Then set up all necessary supplies and tools I need and start phasing and connecting stators.
Pros
Did pay very good
Cons
Doesn't pay very good now
Excellent Place to Work
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJune 27, 2018
Flexible Work Start and End Times
I learned several different software systems.
Always encouraged by management.
Culture fun
Hardest part were extreme deadlines
Most enjoyable were co-workers.
Pros
Learning New Things
Cons
Great culture and amazing training program
Technical Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 22, 2018
Amazing place to work with plenty of opportunity to grow into your own person both as an individual and professionally. Training program is second to none.
fun job low pay
Fabricator and Welder (Former Employee) –  Reno NVJune 1, 2018
worst managed job I have ever had had some really great workers but 90% leave within a year NEVER FIXED ANYTHING THAT caused sales to fall shipped incomplete units to customers that caused the customer lots of PIA very frustrating job all this caused sales slow down and big lay off
Pros
free lunch
Cons
very sloppy managment
Great place
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Euclid, OHMay 29, 2018
Is a good place to be great people Always new to learn and there was always something to do and work to get done always busy from when you get there till you leave

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lincoln Electric. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.0Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss