Lincoln Financial Group
Happiness rating is 58 out of 100

Lincoln Financial Group Employee Reviews

Found 1,020 reviews matching the search
Fast paced work place in which one is required to market everyday in order to acquire new clients and to service current clients. The hardest part of the job was writing financial plans.
Pros
Solving client financial and investment problems
Cons
Paying for office space and supplies.
I received a great 6 weeks training. The job is a bit stressful but you get all the support you need. The people I worked with were the best.
Too many changes to the department and not what I had originally been hired for. Very frustrating work environment now . Now the position involves taking phone calls.
A lot of callsBusy workTerrible payNo communication between departments They can make you work overtime You have no chance to move upYou can work from homeMeeting get canceled all the time/ training
Pros
Work from home, health insurance
Cons
Communication lacking, terrible to employees and customers, no respect for employees
Management was incapable of relating to older workers. The lack of acknowledgement, respect, and support was degrading. One particular co worker/trainer would regularly leave out key instructions for procedures, insuring that the trainee would fail. The co worker would then “correct” the error with management present, giving the incorrect appearance that the trainee was incompetent.
Pros
Easy parking
Cons
Department management
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Lincoln has an exceptional company culture. Management truly cares about employee work-life balance. They have been amazing during this pandemic situation.Benefits are pretty standard. 401K has a match and annual base contribution. Long term employees also enjoy a defined pension benefit.
Very poor corporate culture. Big company that is very impersonal. No one knows who's in charge. Very disjointed and arrogant about what they do and don't know. Not a growing organization.
Pros
Nice offices
Cons
Unprofessional
Production job, mandatory overtime eat at your desk mandatory 10 min break. Weak middle management uncaring just serving higher management. No fun in the workplace.
Between the interview, training & actually doing your job, it was the best someone could ask for! I wish I would have been able to stay longer but my contract time ran out.
Pros
Training, Lunch & more
Pay was good and did pay for my college. Management was not good. One in particular would cause issues between departments. Didn't get support when issues would arrive.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Good company with lots of good benefits. Ltd,std,pto, 401k . You get all the holidays off and weekends off. Management could be better. Some are good some are not. Some of the systems are as ancient as Lincoln himself no punt intended. Work from home is a good perk offered.
I really used to enjoy it before restructuring altering all of our jobs into something we didn’t sign up for. Breaking new ground in micromanagement by using cutting edge technology. You better not need to go to the bathroom until break time.
Pros
Insurance, free admission to cinema center and science central
Cons
Micromanaging, life force depleting
Great company to work for! Nothing negative to say about the company. Management is very helpful. You have good lunch on site with options offsite downtown Greensboro, NC
Pros
Alot of opportunities
Cons
The job has great benefits, and employees are eligible for a bonus every year. The job has potential if the managers will listen to the employees and stop being bias on potential employees for growth.
I felt empowered by my boss to do my work and take on special duties or projects as my capacity permitted. I got to work with a lot of different people and teams and felt like I had great mobility options for growth. I took a new opportunity when I feared the pandemic might cause a release of contractors, but I may pursue a return if employment circumstances change for me down the road.
Pros
Work from home not a problem.
Cons
Commute (45-minute) was a small con.
This is a very micromanaged company. The expectations are between 96-100% perfection. There is no room for error, or excuses. Praise should not be expected, however it will be brought to your attention when you have not reached the expected goal.
Pros
They offer a 3-5% bonus check in March
Cons
Stress is a given
Lincoln is a great company when it comes to work life balance. However they have made a focus to try and work on diversity and inclusion but I’m still not seeing the change on lower levels. Management over looks qualified candidates to hire people they like that are less qualified but look like them.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Terrible At diversity and inclusion
I was there for 5 years and they started out as Customer Centric/ Customer service organization. As Covid progressed, they turned to a "numbers company" and they did not recognize by management that trying to assist with a family life to keep your life together. They did a 180 degree turn, not supportive with work/life balance over past 5 months.
Not the job for me. No support from management. Team doesn’t speak to me. So uninvolved. They just want to proceed as many claims a day as they can. Not the right field
I left the company for a reason. Poor management, lack of job advancement, employee trust and mutual respect was non-existent. Discarded talent to ensure their diversity rating stayed good.
Good place to work with very good benefits. They do care about their employees. The position itself though can be very stressful and you do not get enough training to handle the calls that come in. A lot of learning on the job and a lot of upset people calling in at times.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Stressful; customers are usually angry