Lincoln Health System Employee Review

View all Lincoln Health System reviews

Must be self confident and able to work by yourself!
Former RT (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, TNAugust 25, 2018
Work load was acceptable, chronically short of staff. Responsibility higher then anyplace I have ever worked. Lot of "Evaluate and Treat" including for Life Support services. Pay was reasonable for work load, but did not compensate for level of responsibility. Medical Staff great to work with, Prima Donna Physicans do not last long at this Hospital. All other RTs great, most had been there for more then 15 yrs. If you do not have enough self confidence to be able to handle everything by yourself that might roll through the door, then this is not the place for you! Otherwise, good place to work.
Pros
Work load, challenging at times. Lots of OT available at times.
Cons
Level of responsibility with out proper compensation. Chronically short of staff.

Other Lincoln Health System Employee Reviews

Very unstabe place
Radiology Technologist (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, TNMay 26, 2019
Terrible ins. Benifits
I was layed off after six weeks. I was offered a excellent position, I left a very good job. 10 days iinto my training, I was reprimanded unfairly and told I wouldn't make it. I was informed that what was suppose to be a two person job would now be a one person job. I was let go because they didn't think I could do the job alone.
Typical day at work.
Activity Tech (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, TNMarch 3, 2019
Clock in at 7.
Race to get residents to the dining room and hope the CNAs have gotten your diners up.
Walk across the building to retrieve the dietary carts.
Serve residents, clean up after and chart their meal percentages.
Get everyone back to their rooms.
Do room visits and get ready for the morning activities.
Escort residents to and from.
Then get everyone back to their rooms to be checked before getting them to their dining rooms for lunch.
Same routine as breakfast,
After their lunch, have your own lunch break.
Get ready for the afternoon activity.
Escort residents to and from.
Squeeze your paperwork in when you can.
Check mail, have it sorted by appropriate people and delivered by the time you clock out at 3:30.
Day can vary depending on if you have a night, Saturday or Sunday activity to work.
Which then you need to allow yourself 2+ hrs during the week to make sure you don't get over time.

Hardest part of job- Time management
Best part of job- Getting to be in the lives of these incredible residents.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Walking up to 12k+ steps everyday.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lincoln Health System. Our community is ready to answer.

Lincoln Health System Reviews by Location