Lincoln Healthcare Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Absolutely Love MyJob
Home Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAMay 18, 2018
I currently work with my grandfather and i love it. my hours and pay are great, hours are flexible. any problems i have which are slim to none the staff was always there to help me resolve my problems. i never have to go out to the office they have someone who will come out to you.
Pros
pay is good. staff works with you. hours are great and flexible
Cons
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Conshohocken, PANovember 7, 2017
This company is a very good company, management is good. However there is no guarantee of a Permanent shift, schedule, or time. However they have Flexible schedules
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
Pay rates
Where I have my found my calling
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 22, 2017
Working at Lincoln has been a truly humbling experience. My favorite part of working here is getting the opportunity to build relationships with the internal staff. Lincoln has discovered the secret to perfection: don't try to be perfect, just be yourself!
A company full of people that enjoy helping others!
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 22, 2017
Lincoln treats you like family and have the best staff in town! Kind hardworking staff. Overall Lincoln is an excellent home health company to work for.
Fun and Productive Workplace
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAOctober 20, 2017
Lincoln Healthcare is such a great place to work! It is a company full of passionate and dedicated employees working to provide the best care possible to their patients in the comfort of their own home.

Bumps in the road are to be expected from a growing company like Lincoln. Luckily, they are staffed with people who are determined to make Lincoln a better company and clear any hurdle that comes their way.
Pros
fun work environment, team bonding
Great Place to Work
LPN (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 20, 2017
Overall great experience. Orientation is high quality - management is fair - and the referral program is one of the highest paying in the industry. The company clearly cares about what they do and their employees. Communication could be better but the management staff is clearly trying to improve daily.
Don't waste your time.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAOctober 16, 2017
Lie and trick people to come in and work for them uuntil the time of work, and orientation the truth comes out. Not high paying and very secretive to get workers to come in.
the company is very good
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PADecember 29, 2016
I loved working for the company, I learned how to deal with some difficult people by being patient with them.My co-worker were awesome, team work make the dream work.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
free lunch
Prn
Speech-Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Ruston, LAJune 13, 2016
As a PRN employee, Lincoln Healthcare has been one of the best companies I have worked for. The management is solid and treat you with respect.

Want to know more about Lincoln Healthcare?

Ask a question