Lincoln Industries Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Complacent and hardworking job within a growing company
Polisher (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEAugust 9, 2018
Daily routine schedule with many learning opportunities. Under supervision of an caring and knowledgeable boss that understood the requirements of the job while keeping a healthy balance between work and life outside of work. Extreme working conditions with repetitive motions and lack of compensation. Most enjoyable was meeting many hardworking individuals that went from coworker to friend.
Good place to work!
Final Inspector Line (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJuly 18, 2018
Lincoln Industries is a very fast pace and treats all employees with dignity and respect. The workplace culture is diverse with many different types of nationality and we learn a lot from each other. The most enjoyable part of the day is when we all work together as a team to achieve the company goals.
Lead Operator (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJune 21, 2018
Some hard days but all in all a great place to work. The company takes care of their employees with an awesome wellness program and good benefits. Would recommend
Pros
Company lunches, good hours
Easy to pick up and management can vary.
Electroplater (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJune 14, 2018
Worth applying for at the business itself and not at a temp agency. Worth the experience and you will sweat. Common sense is essential to not hurting yourself with the equipment and chemicals. Stretch before work and afterwards.
Pros
Break room is nice.
Cons
Short breaks. Snacks are overly focused on being healthy.
productive and fun workplace
Water Spider (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEMay 25, 2018
normal working with a lot of flexibility, quite fair, and good quality. I learned about many different types of exhausts and bumpers of different types of trucks and motorcycles. nice people are working there. Polishing is the hardest Job there even though I was not polishing physically but I was helping.
Pros
champions free food once a month
Cons
15 minutes break every 2 hours
great place to work
Job Coach (Former Employee) –  Merrill, WIMay 9, 2018
I really enjoyed working there, I had a wonderful opportunity and honor to work for this company, I enjoyed every day that I was there. I was able to grow and learn.
Great company
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEMarch 22, 2018
Great benefits, great people. Owner/CEO strive to help develop their people. Management makes a strong effort to recognize employees and provide outstanding benefits.
Lost Its Stuff
Electroplater (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEFebruary 1, 2018
Worked here for four years.

Seems like the owner had delegated management.

For some reason they hired a grease CEO for the company and the rest is history....

Sad.

Hope things are better now.
Laid back work environment but team oriented
Plastic Extrusion Operator (Former Employee) –  Boonville, INJanuary 8, 2018
Overall working for Lincoln industries was enjoyable, the pay was something that should have been higher but the people working there made the job feel like it wasn't a job. Even when tasked to work multiple weekends in a row all other employees made it feel like a family.
Pros
Paid lunches
Cons
short breaks, frequent overtime
Best Management and Communications
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJanuary 4, 2018
I worked as a digital marketing intern at Lincoln Industries and I loved the experience. I was able to learn a lot in a short amount of time and the upper management was always very helpful and understanding.
good place to work
Polishing supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NENovember 5, 2017
This was for most the time I worked there the best job I've ever had. People that worked there really cared about the company and the products we put out. I was sorry I had to leave
Pros
wellness program and ability to move up in company
Cons
too much movement of management.
Team oriented, educational, fun,caring, supportive.
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Kaphaem Rd.Tomahawk, WIOctober 25, 2017
I enjoy my job with the clients and staff. We work 8 hours per day. No weekends or Holidays, No pagers. No uniforms as long as we are dressed with respect. Jeans and t shirts welcome with suitable pictures and writing.
The most enjoyable part of my job are the hugs and laughter.
Cons
No chance for over time to help with my income.
Challenging place of employment with a lot of rewards.
STAFF AIDE/RECEPTIONIST (Current Employee) –  Merrill, WIAugust 8, 2017
From the time I arrive until the time I leave I am responsible for the welfare of many developmentally disabled adults. It is a job full of responsibility, constant change, many interruptions and plenty of rewards.

I have learned that you don't always need "things" to be happy. The simply pleasures in life are what really matter. I have learned that I can work with any type of person and am great at multi-tasking and being pulled away from what I'm currently doing and am able to pick right back up when I return to it.

Management is doing there best to see that the consumers are given the best opportunities they possibly can.

It is a loud, distracting but fun work atmosphere. There is a lot of work accomplished on a daily basis.

The hardest part of the job is just trying to stay up beat all day every day for those around you.

The most rewarding part of the job is that you truly help other people every minute of every day.
Pros
Fun co-workers and consumers along with rewards every day.
Cons
Some stress, working lunches and very few breaks to catch your breath.
people are valued
Sourcing Engineer / Supply Chain Management (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEApril 23, 2017
Emphasis on resolving issues, not blaming people. Suppliers range from great to cheap. Lack systematic integrated business practices. The opposite of silo-thinking; here it is difficult to know where the buck stops, as decision making does not come easy.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tomahawk, WIMarch 13, 2017
Needed to learn how to drive truck. So you can make deliveries. Need to help clients with their jobs performance. Adl's needed to be performed.
Had to teach clients in the classroom environment setting. Count parts, for other companies.
Benefits
Cons
People you worked with. Never got a raise.
People
Blaster inspector coater (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJanuary 28, 2017
Place has belief and drivers but do not feel it works for regular work force on the floor management is over paid and floor staff is under paid for the hazards of chemicals you are around on a day to day basis
Pros
Healthy u
Cons
Cannot believe every thing promised
Healthy workplace
Continuous Improvement Leader (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJanuary 10, 2017
The company grew very fast so change is constant. The wellness program is wonderful. The culture there is very strong but the discipline of the people can be improved. Customer needs are first and foremost.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Cyclical business
Lincoln Industries
Maintenance & Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEDecember 16, 2016
Great company to work for, Marc Lebaron the owner is as good as it gets, great people to work with. The company is always looking to grow and develop. There are many challenges ahead but the organization is focused to make the best of the situation.
Pros
Culture and People
Cons
Slow economy
Lock of Benefits
Labor (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEDecember 6, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job, was the great opportunity interact with customers and the knowledge you gained for every roofing systems and the techniques we applied for each project.
Pros
A lot overtime
Cons
Not benefits
Fabrication
Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEDecember 4, 2015
Cut and bend different diameter pipes to exact specifications on blueprints using all sorts of different machines to trim swedge and process the parts.
Pros
Small team environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lincoln Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

3.2Personal Development

1.9Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight