Lincoln Property Company Employee Reviews

Lincoln
Assistant Property Manager/Lease Administrator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 20, 2018
My work day is simple not hard its manageable. I have learned new things working here and the workplace culture at my office is relaxed. But every office is different.
Lack of structure
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 16, 2018
Lack of structure. Hardly got to take a full hour lunch. Had job threatened by upper management. I would not recommend working here. Disorganized. No clear goals.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
Lack of opportunities
Training Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 16, 2018
Current manager is very engaging and a true leader.
Lincoln only promotes favorites.
Never willing to give raises unless you are a favorite.
Executive level drama and constantly inappropriate conversations/remarks.
Pros
Paid vacation and job stability
Cons
Lack of professional leadership
Fun and excellent work culture
Leasing Specialist & Resident Services (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 12, 2018
Big company with lots of great network. Typical day at work would include meeting with prospects and residents and put smiles on their faces. Nothing is perfect so its how you accept, find solution and finally execute.
Worst place in all the world
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 12, 2018
Whites try to keep minorities on lower positions, 99 percent of lead and chief position are taken by white people, no opportunities for minorities even if they are qualify for the position, the director is white and tries to keep whites in the top position, so his position dont risk, they kicked minorities and treat them like thrash.
Pros
Work
Cons
No advancement opportunities for minorities
Great company, low pay
Leasing Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 10, 2018
Great company with many opportunities for advancement, but even manager salaries were relatively low in comparison to similar jobs with competitors. Great place to build a resume, but not a great place when it comes to sustainable wages.
Great job if passionate about the industry & corporate climber
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 9, 2018
Upper management really cares about their employees. The pay is good and the benefits are top quality. Everyone can move-up if they wish to. However, you have to really be passionate about the industry and climbing the corporate ladder. A little hob knobbing is required. Almost everyone in the industry has a Bachelor's degree and you may feel out of place if you don't. A lot of people seem to manage to not deal with work too much outside of business hours, but the more you move up, obviously the more responsibility you get. You have a work cell and you're supposed to always answer it. You'll get emails at all hours. On rare occasions you may have to come into the city at night or on weekends. This job wasn't a good fit for me (I guess I need a 9-5) but Lincoln is a great company if you like that corporate life-style.
Pros
Strong, caring management.
Cons
Having to be "on call" almost always.
Productive and professional work place
CBRE @ Executive Park (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAMarch 31, 2018
Calm work area. Always work to be done. Always new opportunities to learn new things. Very professional. Great co workers. Understanding management. Lots of opportunity for over time.
ABrown
Assistant Property Manager/ Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, NJMarch 18, 2018
It was an enjoyable experience, I learned something new and that was rejuvenating. It was a very stressful time in my life. I needed a strong female example at the time. She did just that, reminded me of who I was vs who I was becoming. What I want to be, where I want to be and how to get there. So I gained additional knowledge about real estate that intrigued me. I enjoyed the experience so much I had to do a two step. I enjoy my work , I enjoy helping others , you really should love what you do.
Pros
Cons
Not being qualified enough for the position
fun place
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 14, 2018
great place to work a really good environment and good atmosphere and very helpful teams and plenty of room for advancement and a lot of opportunities to move up
Quiet office
Tenant Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 5, 2018
Great place to work and learn about Commercial Management. Great team to work with including maintenance. In my 1 year employment I learned more about the industry which I did not already know.
Pros
Free lunches at times, great people to work with
Cons
Pay could be a bit more.
Great management firm
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILMarch 4, 2018
Large company, multi-faceted firm with good benefits. Employees treated respectfully, upper management invited critique of policies, appreciated employee input.
Excellent learning culture.
Maintenance Manager (Current Employee) –  Dobbs Ferry, NYMarch 3, 2018
Great place to learn. Knowledgeable technicians with a lot of experience. Property Managers are very involved and supportive of the maintenance team.
One of the best Management companies
Leasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 28, 2018
I started in the industry with Licoln and I greatly appreciated the training through out the years of working with this company. I am able to carry it with me through the years.
Great Place to Work
ASSISTANT MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLFebruary 26, 2018
Great environment, good work culture. 24 hrs on call once a month was really busy but it's normal in a mid rise building since as per company policy on call employees do resident lock outs and the property had a lot of students from the nearby College.
Pros
Standard 40 hrs Monday to Friday
Cons
24hrs on call
Nice people/fast pace.
Sr. Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 25, 2018
Fast pace environment. Nice people. Enjoyed working with the other managers and supporting team. Learned new systems and met new vendors. Enjoyed the office environment.
Pros
Employees were nice and helpful.
Cons
Management did not want to provide any guidance on unusual situations.
Challenging and Rewarding
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 25, 2018
Lincoln Property is a great company to work for. Committed to the best service for it's clients, and the best training for it's employees. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to make a difference every day.
Gender
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 21, 2018
The workplace culture is dominated by females. It seemed very difficult to get ahead as a male in this industry. At times, it was very uncomfortable for 1 male in a room full of females to have an opinion, just as it is probably the opposite in other fields for women. I felt I was passed on for less tenured individuals on numerous occasions. It is also very easy for management to stick a male in a bad area of town because the female refuses to work there for their safety. Benefits continue to become worse for a corporate company and the constant shuffling of properties can be a drag.
Pros
Rent discount for some (but not all) properties
Cons
Gender Biased
Not much room for growth past 50K
Marketing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 20, 2018
The typical work day consists of mundane tasks.
There's not much advancement opportunity.
It is different everyday, but for career and goal oriented individuals I would suggest against. There't not much opportunity past being a manager and that takes several years (most don't even get considered)
Excellent environment and growth opportunities
Leasing Associate (Former Employee) –  Virginia and DCFebruary 20, 2018
I felt Lincoln was a very supportive environment where I honed my skills on the intricacies of closing a lease as well as providing excellent customer service to all tenants. I was provided with multiple knowledgeable managers and experienced properties in different stages of their development. Each property, whether it was stable or in the midst of it's lease-up period in the case of brand new buildings, had it's own lessons that taught me how to be a more effective leasing consultant. I've had experience touring high rises and garden style communities. I found the most enjoyable part of the job was interacting prospects and current tenants, learning about them and best finding ways to meet their needs. The most difficult part of the job was when I was asked to do audits on properties files, but that was mostly due to the repetitive nature of the task.
Pros
Excellent environment for learning, whole staff felt like a team, tenants felt cared for
Cons
Could be slow during the middle of the day, would need to find tasks to keep oneself busy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lincoln Property Company. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.7

2.5Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight