Lincoln Property Company Employee Reviews

Horrible experience.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 10, 2018
It’s amazing to see how all maintenance technicians in all 4 properties in Orlando Area hate work for this people, supervisors aren’t professional. They moved you all around 4 properties because they don’t have enough personal, supervisors of Vista Way and Patterson are the kind of people who believed they know everything and you realize that the techs make a better job, they promise you shifts, help and comprehension that’s is a complete lie, really low professionalism and ethic environment, don’t work for this people. It is horrible, no inventory, really old buildings and responsibilities for the payment that they offered.
Cons
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 9, 2018
My position at the company involved working with the restaurant division. I assisted with answering the telephone, accounts payable and receivable. I also worked on special projects with the CFO.
Lpc
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 4, 2018
I think Lincoln could be a great company to work for but they are very antiquated in system that they use and the approach they use. They need some evolution so they can keep up with other management companies.
Highly stress base
Senior Property Accountant (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VADecember 3, 2018
The hardest part of the job is the constant change and minimal support you will receive. This create less of an ideal environment for team work and highly increased competition.
Okay company
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 27, 2018
Always pros and cons with Company.A lot of people get positions base off who you know. A lot of parts and half days for the holidays are given to you.
Stressful
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 25, 2018
I worked in Commercial Real Estate. New VP of Property Management does not care able employees- you are only a number and easily replaced. Long hours and no work life balance. I had a great manager which she is the only reason I hung around as long as I did.
Pros
Cons
No work life balance and does not care about employees.
Great Pay, Great Company Morals, Beautiful Properties
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 14, 2018
I loved working for Lincoln! Each day did not feel like work. Pay is great, benefits were great, 401K matching and beautiful properties to work at. Upper management tended to be MIA most of the time and forced you to make executive business decisions on your own, but that's okay, as long as they were okay with the outcome. Great company events too, really make employees feel valued and appreciated. Overall, I'd recommend Lincoln. Great experience.
Pros
Compensation, Class A Properties, Company Events.
Cons
Upper Management hard to reach, Work/Life balance
Enjoyable workplace.
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  DuPont, WANovember 11, 2018
Very busy and challenging. The days seem to fly by. The management team are helpful and enjoyable to work with. There are many employees that have been employed for years, which seems to show that it is a good place to work.
Summary
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNNovember 5, 2018
A typical day would be touring prospective residents and completing all administrative duties. I learned a lot with over 477 units. Hardest part was the lack of policies and procedures.
Pros
Great local management
Cons
Corporate was distant
Fun place to work
Building Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAOctober 25, 2018
Learning new stuff everyday. Competitive but friendly environment. Competitive play, lots of room for advancement. Parking is provided by the company.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Travel
Growth and Opportunity
ASSISTANT BUSINESS MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 24, 2018
As a member of the LPC family, I absolutely love working for them. They want nothing but the best for us and like I said they treat us all like family. They offer individual skill-sets and share their sense of commitment. LPC strives from comfort, convenience, growth and opportunity. They give all of their employees strong roots and the brightest of futures and want us to succeed.
Great company to work for. Very family oriented.
Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX 78726October 15, 2018
Great company to work for. Pay kind of sucked but other than that all was good. Would recommend working for this company as long as you're okay with being paid little.
Fun place to work
Resident Manager (Former Employee) –  Reisterstown, MDOctober 6, 2018
The work day was always something new working with clients and staff. The property was beautiful and the staff friendly. Upper Management always had an open door making communication easy.
Pros
work life balance
Great teamwork
Lead Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Knightdale, NCOctober 6, 2018
Come in and start grounds
Check work orders
Clean up shop
Complete work orders
Repair equipment if need be
Turn make readies
Consult with management
Consult with supervisor
Great company to work with
Executive Assistant to President / CEO (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 1, 2018
Strong company culture, collaborative environment and fast-paced. Fun events, inclusiveness, the company strives for team-building across platforms. Very positive experience.
Pros
Culture, people, positive energy
Cons
Not enough time off for the hours that you put in
LPC of ATL Commercial - The Protected Group
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 21, 2018
If you are NOT part of the "Protected Group", you will HATE this job. Lincoln Property Company of Atlanta (Commercial) has a "Protected Group" that can do NO wrong, come to work when they please, and will throw you under the bus for their lack of management/ mistakes they make. I have NEVER worked in such a negative atmosphere where you constantly have to watch your back!
Pros
Compensation
Awesome Workplace
Leasing Manager // Alexan West Highland (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 20, 2018
I worked at 3 different properties and loved them all. There is lots of room for growth and they care about their employees tremendously. I suggest applying here!
ok
Assistant Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Knox County, TNSeptember 11, 2018
my property no Lincoln in general was poorly managed but all in all it was an ok place to work im sure alot of things happen at my property that Lincoln wound never allow.
Great company, alot of support from upper management
Business Manager/Property Management (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 5, 2018
Great company, alot of support from upper management. The company is well put together and they offer great training. My supervisor was very supportive.
Lack of Leadership and Communication
Leasing & Marketing Professional (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 3, 2018
I had high hopes going into this job.
I was never properly trained.
The management was unorganized. There was not enough man power to reach the goals set forth for achievement.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Lack of leadership

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lincoln Property Company. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight