Lincoln Surgical Hospital Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Stressful work environment
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEMay 30, 2018
Coworkers are always complaining about the littlest things, not willing to compromise with new employees. In other words, their stuck in their own ways and not open for improvement. Coworkers also start drama amongst each other then management either ignores the issue or sides with the employee who has been with the company the longest. Which obviously doesn’t resolve anything and makes the work environment even more stressful and just not a fun place to work.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Coworkers, management
good place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEFebruary 8, 2017
Great place to work to gain experiences especially with orthopaedics. Very mellow, not to often fast paced. Days go by, some better than others and some worse as well.
The Best in Lincoln for caring for our patients, staff and our community.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Post Surgical UnitFebruary 4, 2017
At the Lincoln Surgical Hospital we take extreme pride in caring for our patients and providing them with the best possible care for their recovery. We specialize in working as a team to meet the individualized needs of each patient. The culture at the Lincoln Surgical hospital is that of a family, which not only cares for their patient but cares for the health and values of each other. Employees are offered excellent salary and benefits packages, which includes the option of participation in a rewarding wellness program. In my daily duties as a Registered Nurse, I learn something new everyday because of the diversity of procedures and patients that we serve at the Lincoln Surgical Hospital. I would recommend this facility to anyone who loves working with patients, values teamwork and collaborative care and has a passion for performing to the highest standard in health care.
Great people, fantastic work environment
Sterile Processing Technician (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEMarch 18, 2014
Lincoln Surgical is a great place to work. I've never worked with better people. This hospital really does do everything it can to keep its employees happy. They cater food every once in a while for employees, throw activities and events, and try to keep everyone involved and on a fair playing ground.
The work is satisfying and just has a great work environment. My only qualm is that I work a late shift, which is hard to balance with life activities or anything with family or friends.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lincoln Surgical Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

Lincoln Surgical Hospital Reviews by Location