Lincoln University Employee Review

View all Lincoln University reviews

Adjunct Instructor
Adjunct Instructor (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOAugust 24, 2013
I believe at times that I was the only instructor in the building most evenings. Class started at 5:30 and ended at 7:30. Since it was an Autumn course, I came and went in the dark. I enjoyed teaching the class of approximately 18 students. This varied from semester to semester.
Pros
Added income, teaching young adults that wanted to be there
Cons
No computer, room was rarely cleaned, inadequate facilities, and unsafe invironment

Other Lincoln University Employee Reviews

Great learning environment
QC/QA Inspector,project management (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, PAApril 22, 2018
Working on FF&E projects using auto cad and refit for placement of furniture and redesigning location of walls to enhance environment, and utilize space to the maximum . Learned how to keep within tight budges for demanding finance V.P. The culture was relaxed ,working with students is pleasure ,working at such a historical instution is rewarding. The hardest part of the job was keeping every one on the project on the same page. The most enjoyable part of the job was the chance to be creative.
Pros
plenty of work
Cons
not enough money to do a job to the best of my ability.
fun environment to work
Game Room Manager (Former Employee) –  Oxford, PAApril 16, 2018
came in let the students play the games or pool. if it was my event night we watched football basketball empire or movies. gotta help students with their homework or teach them how to play cards or shoot pool.
Pros
just meeting new people seeing smiling faces
Cons
didnt work enough