LINCOLN Employee Reviews

It allowed me to experience with school spirit, but on a serious note with money.
Lincoln concession seller (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOJune 29, 2018
It’s a interesting job. It allows you to move in a fast pace but also add/subtracting money. It allows you to have a feel of multitasking. Also, I experienced how to communicate better with the customers
Nice place to work but...
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Frankfort, ILJanuary 24, 2018
You are working in a relaxed atmosphere, no micro-managing. Most people are nice with the occasional gossipers or cliques. Managers should set a better example when it comes to communicating. If they have a problem with an individual instead of talking to them they talk about them behind their backs. Other than that, I would recommend working here as a starter job, then moving on.
Pros
Benefits, retirement, vacation, sick days
Cons
Low pay, sometimes low morale
Stressful, but very humbling
Servant Leader Intern (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJanuary 5, 2018
I worked for Lincoln, but I worked under their summer program Freedom School. A typical day at Freedom School consists of
morning gatherings (Harambee), teaching a integrated reading curriculum to a class of 15-20 scholars 4 days a week, serving as a leader for afternoon STEAM activities and other special events and chaperone field trips, maintaining health and safety standards and accurate records, relating to attendance, assessment, and first aid, and being able to set-up, maintain and breakdown classroom space. I learned a lot about children and the importance of reading. I would say that there was a lack of management due to the limited time and space that was provided across all sites. The workplace culture was okay for the most part, but there were difficult times. I would say the hardest part of the job would have to be the limited training you have to do in very little time. It's just a a lot of information to consume all at once. But the most enjoyable part of the job is the children. You just come across so many children with very big hearts who are willing to learn from you.
Pros
Free lunches, Free books
Cons
Training and Lack of Management
Flexible school schedule
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  NebraskaDecember 29, 2017
Great. Flexible school schedule. Mostly good coworkers. Lots of variety of shifts. Lots of units to float to in hospital if desired. Good holiday pay.
Fun and friendly place
Red Cross Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85017December 21, 2017
My years in Lincoln has molded the work ethic that I possess today. I am thankful to have had such an amazing crew and bosses to work with. I would recommend UPS and Speedway Motors Inc to anyone.
maintenance
asst maintenance (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 18, 2017
learned about communication, leadership, great people skills, knowledgeable on job task's and safety guides, class skills sign-ups to knowledge on different tasks on types of equipment handling.
Pros
certifications
Cons
great benefits on medical health terms
Volunteer
VOLUNTEER (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 30, 2017
I Knew some of the workers personally and was able to feel like a big help to the hard workers there. Everyone was really nice and showed me where my help was needed.
great enviroment
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 20, 2017
great experiencing, helping service members live in a stress free environment as they protect our country from enemy abroad and at home. would recommend to friends
REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 3, 2017
I enjoyed the work environment but did not like that there was no opportunity for the project I was assigned to to continue. I loved the training that I received and the support system
Pros
nice cafeteria
Cons
Higher prices for lunch if not direct hire
Good
Master baker (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 2, 2017
Good people and good location . Also I like the weather in miami and job it’s no stressful in the most of the time. In total I am happy to work here. .
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Small community growing into the future
Deputy (Current Employee) –  Sherrifs OfficeSeptember 12, 2017
Great place to work if you live in the area. Not worth it if you have to commute over 20 miles. Great family oriented county. A place were everyone is family.
Family feel
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIAugust 27, 2017
This school has a family feel with the staff. The management is excellent and it is a great place to work. I always felt supported at LIncoln Elementary.
Great Company With Huge Potential
Planner Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAAugust 22, 2017
Working at Lincoln is outstanding. They are willing to go above and beyond to help you progress your career and learn about the financial industry. I highly recommend Lincoln if you are interested in financial services or financial advising.
Great place
I was basically just an over all helper (Former Employee) –  East Orange, NJAugust 21, 2017
Love this job and the people i work with. The only tip I have to give is to do your job and stay focused other than that the job is great boss is reasonable.
Pros
Enjoyable work environment
Cons
Short breaks
Great place too work
Student (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, ILAugust 17, 2017
I enjoyed my time here, not only was I a student, I helped other students accomplish many goals. It was a great environment too study. The employees were very respectful and nice.
Pros
Quiet
Cons
One day out the week
Great start for recent MSW graduates.
HR Recruiter/Generalist (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJune 28, 2017
Great place for beginners looking for work after completing MSW requirements. High turnover, low morale, low pay and no solutions to change the environment for better work productivity. Little to no advancement opportunities.
Pros
Good benefits; great co-workers; great PTO - 4 weeks first year
Cons
No leadership, no seeming care of employees, no concern for high turnover
Orgainized Workplace
Teacher and Coach (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJanuary 19, 2017
Very buys and always working hard! Working with many different personalities. Always creating something new. Great work atmosphere. Very positive. Never a dull moment.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
No Break
Positive and energetic work atmosphere with great leadership support and opportunity
Assistant Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXDecember 19, 2016
Extremely positive and energetic work atmosphere with great leadership support and mentoring. Amazing opportunities to grow and a learn new avenues of business.
amazing facility and great service
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glenview, ILOctober 24, 2016
I loved working in this facility. Amazing coworkers and great management. Assisting the dentist through every operation, helping the dental hygienist with developing x-rays and graphing/charting. Also helped me develop more in customer service and communication. Getting al the information and practicing the steps in every procedure was the hardest part only because it took a little bit of time but after a week and a half of pushing myself when starting i was able to catch on and help improve the facility by treating our patients with care.
Pros
amazing facility, great coworkers and management, meeting new people, learning new things
love the LC
Front of House Rep (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 28, 2016
fun and professional! I organize where people go, VIP lists, check that all the fire hazards are cleared, answer questions and make sure everyone has a great time.