Linden Lab Employee Reviews

Great place in and outside Linden Lab
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 26, 2018
I worked in one of their virtual worlds. Job possibilities is limitless, however if you aren't working for the company, and working inside the virtual world, you really have to be determined to make it work, or else, Second Life income isn't anything to keep you on your feet. However, if you have good values, good ideas and think you can start a revolution, slowly you will build a empire and make a fortune inside like some companies already do.

As for Linden Lab itself, the employees are always friendly with the community, and loveable. If you are looking for work, doing some fun activities here in their virtual world can make a few bucks while you wait to hear back from other companies.

I mostly attended guests at clubs, had a small clothing store, and much more.
Pros
limitless ways to make income, fun community, work from home
Cons
income not stable
Great place to start out my career
Front Desk Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 9, 2018
Linden Lab was my first job out of college, and I have nothing but positive things to say about the company. I learned a lot about business during my time there. I learned a lot about HR and Recruiting. I felt challenged, but I left due to lack of career advancement.
Pros
Pros - Free lunch, friendly people, great benefits
Cons
Lack of career advancement, slow moving
Productive and fun workplace.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 20, 2016
I had a lot of fun working here as an intern. There were weekly company sponsored lunches, work from home on wednesday, and video games and ping pong to take a break from working. Did a lot of communicating through Slack, Hangouts, and Skype.
Pros
Free lunches once a week, video games, ping pong, friendly people.
Awesome workplace
Engineer, Data warehouse Engineer (Current Employee) –  San FranciscoMay 14, 2013
Great place to work. Very laid back environment. A lot of great engineers and Ops team. Challenging problems to solve and fun with co-workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Linden Lab. Our community is ready to answer.

Linden Lab Reviews by Location