Lindt & Sprüngli Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Line Lead (Current Employee) –  Stratham, NHJuly 11, 2018
Lindt is a great place to work, good pay, good vacation time. A busy place, a lot of extra work, it keeps you busy. The crews, the managers and upper management all take their time with you. No bad things to say.
Pros
Great place
Cons
Summertime overtime
Do not do it
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Stratham, NHJune 25, 2018
Indecisive company. Each day the direction can change with no notice. Sales rep job used to be fun but upper management makes job tasks virtually impossible. Succeeding at all goals puts you working so much you have no work/life balance. Job consumes every thought and moment. Bonuses were almost impossible to attain. One good thing I can say is Free chocolate! After achieving all goals which is almost impossible my territory became eliminated leaving me jobless.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Upper Management is horrible
Seasonal work here is fun. Great systems in place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Stratham, NHJune 21, 2018
I worked seasonal here when rates were really good for temps. As long as you understand the nature of seasonal work, the people were great. There is plenty of equipment. The OS is top notch.
Pros
Consistent structure, great people, fun.
Cons
Seasonal with no benefits
One of my favorite jobs
Chocolate Advisor (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHJune 14, 2018
Lindt is a wonderful company to work for. Holiday season is the best time to be employed because of the numerous hours and constant busy state of the store. The only downside is when the off season hits and hours are very limited with a significantly less amount of customers. If you are comfortable in a smaller work environment that is slower-paced and have a strong point in selling, this is the perfect job for you.
Pros
Great employee discount, a more relaxed environment
Cons
Very slow-paced in the off season
time working with Lindt
Sales Associate/Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLJune 7, 2018
My over all time working with the company was not how I expected things to go. I have a great love and respect for the company but the turn over rate and management was absolutely horrible. Unfortunately this is one company I would not come back to work for.
good, manager was difficult to work with
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 4, 2018
My experience with corporate was amazing, the store experience was alright. My missions in my job were very well executed very well, I just felt like nothing I did was good enough for my manager. I did enjoy my time at Lindt when that specific manager wasn't there. I thank the other employee's for teaching me to be a great and affective manager at their store.
Productive and Comfortable Work Environment
Chocolate Advisor (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAJune 1, 2018
Very fast paced during Holiday seasons. Workers created a comfortable work environment. The most enjoyable part of working at Lindt was helping the customers and being able to make the store numbers.
Productive and fun facility
Project Engineering/Management Co-op (Former Employee) –  Stratham, NHMay 29, 2018
Lindt encouraged employees to find the balance between work and life and provided several opportunities for employees to get involved in different activities which interested them. The environment is friendly and most people show up to work happy and ready to accomplish their goals. I felt included, and appreciated while working there.
Pros
Gym facilities, employee activities
Fun work environment with well managed team
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Pottstown, PAMay 23, 2018
The work environment is great and staff is well trained. Schedules are always accommodating and flexible. Training when you first start is always very helpful too.
Amazing work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 19, 2018
I love my work, its a part time job buy perfect, my coworkers are Amazing
We work together wing one goal, make people happy with the best chocolate ever.

This company has great values!
Good salary
We don't have hardest part in this job
Pros
Clean environment
Cons
Part time
Terrible Retail Store Management
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAApril 24, 2018
Lindt was a company that pretended to care, but didn't. They were terrible at hiring people who actually wanted to be there and the retail locations were mismanaged.

They did not know how to effectively run the retail side of their business, and could have offered The district manager I had was a terrible leader, was falsely sweet, and made customers visibly uncomfortable.

She also did a terrible job at evaluating employees or listening to lower-level workers.
Pros
DIscounted Chocolate, Good Full Time Employee Benefits, Thorough training manual
Cons
terrible company culture, mis-managed
Lack of Communication and Career Advancement
CHOCOLATE ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 20, 2018
Poor lack of communication when it came to schedule posting. No willingness to train properly and cut throat environment between employees. Favoritism plagued management.
Great company with growth
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER/ STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 19, 2018
Started as a key holder and within 3 years had moved up to be a store manager with the support of a great team. The company prides themselves with excellence customer service experiences.
Productive & fun place to work
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHJanuary 10, 2018
It was one of the best jobs I've had. It has its slow seasons, however, the hardest part of the job was tasting/sampling everything before putting it out on the sales floor!

I only left my position because I was moving back to Cleveland, and I found out that it eventually closed.
Pros
free samples
Cons
Slow seasons
It’s a cool place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Clarksburg, MDJanuary 9, 2018
It’s a cool place to work Like who dosent want to work with chocolate but for me it was something just for a min I had a job but need some extra cash.
I had good coworker
Line Lead (Current Employee) –  Stratham, NHJanuary 7, 2018
I used to work for 5 years in a second shift I had a good time working there I have learned and accomplish a lot by being there it was a good experience
Pros
paid time off
Cons
short breaks
Wonderful place to work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Michigan City, INNovember 30, 2017
Really incredible place to work with a great environment to be in. There is incredible products. Always room to move up and get promoted , plus they offer developmental classes for employees.
Slow
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsNovember 20, 2017
Very slow paced was in local casino didn’t get much customers and then I felt degraded in several occasions because of my color customers wouldn’t want me to take care of them in a sense of cashing out or etc I spoke to manager and she couldn’t fix the problem it was a shame so took my services elsewhere
Manufacturer (Current Employee) –  Stratham, NHOctober 9, 2017
Great company to work for really good pay good benefits definitely enjoyed working with my crew they did great on showing me how to work the machines and do my paperwork.
Pros
Good pay
Busy during x mass
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Malboro,MaAugust 29, 2017
Overall a easy job. It's chocolate it's not difficult to sell. It dealing with the same strange questions all day. Retail isn't for everyone.
It's very busy during the Christmas shopping season, otherwise it can be a long shift. When it's not Christmas it's very slow. Work alone most of the time.
Pros
Good deal on good chocolate
Cons
Manager could not get to work on time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lindt & Sprüngli. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss