Lineage Logistics Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great place to build work ethic..
Yard Jockey (Current Employee) –  Colton, CAAugust 13, 2018
Great place to gain experience, it’s not a dream job, but it pays the bills, it is also a cold storage facility so keep that in mind. Great benefits, the management is cool, atmosphere is fast paced, and overtime is offered. Overall it’s a decent place to work, and gain some knowledge..
Pros
Good benefits, Tacos
The culture wasn't very respectful of female employees.
Traffic Clerk (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAAugust 11, 2018
I don't enjoy a workplace where female employees are constantly being sexually harassed. Apparantly it's the culture of the place because Management didn't seem to mind one bit. The only good thing was the pay and benefits, and there was room for overtime.
Senior Case Picker
General Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAAugust 7, 2018
I tried my best to do my job. My supervisor called me a "BLACK SHEEP". My supervisor said I suck at my position and he doesn't understand why I was assigned to him. I was placed to clean up multiple locations in the facility I was at. I had a doctor's note to confirm that I was ill and my supervisor only could give me the day off I had the note. I was given points for the other days I was supposed to have been under care of my doctor.

I would say I was very unhappy and disappointed in how I was treated, while everyone else was praised for violating the rules of what needed to be done.

When I was almost done for the day, sometimes I had to stay late at work until I get the chance to pick the product when no one was around to get the product. I had to wait until the next shift to show up and be able to help me with the product to be picked.

I had hardly had any time to spend with my family. When I got home late, I had time to eat & get ready for bed. I only got time for spending time with my family is when I wasn't needed to do any overtime.
Pros
Free lunches, free uniforms, free PPE.
Cons
Unfair supervisor, ignorant supervisor, felt cheated out of not being able to leave for home on time.
Steady work
Cold Storage Order Filler (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAAugust 6, 2018
I enjoyed my time with lineage because of the benefits good money fast pace environment, good incentives. The management was the only issue most had a bullying problem.
Pros
Benefits, incentives, schedule
Cons
Cold, schedule, working holidays -all holidays
fun place to work, productive, i enjoy the people there
2nd Shift Case Picker/Sanitation/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 2, 2018
typical day at work is pretty much like anywhere else you clock in get your assignment for the day & basically complete your assignments. managers manage. a lot of team work involved
Pros
everything
Cons
the temperature
Cold storage enviroment
Warehouse/Reaclift Operator (Former Employee) –  Perry, GAAugust 1, 2018
Its a cold storage environment.Make sure that you bring extra clothes/socks you might need them.They hire you to do a job but don't really supply you with what you need.No offense but they show favoritism to certain people.They preach an are big on safety but do the opposite of what they preach/say.
Pros
Thankful to have a job and I did it to the best of my ability everyday.
Cons
Over worked and unpaid, never satisfied
Good hard work
MANUAL LABORER (Former Employee) –  Springfield, GAJuly 30, 2018
i enjoy hands on labor and this was exactly that! if you decide to work there just know it is cold in the wares house so dress appropriate I really enjoy my time there only left because the time was up and had an offer closer to my chosen profession. God Bless..
Pros
good physical labor
Cons
very colld
Great Pay
High Reach Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  University Park, ILJuly 24, 2018
The pay is what keeps a lot of guys at the job. Cold storage is not for the weak at heart. So if you're thinking about working here get ready to freeze but if you can handle it go for it.
Great Company with plenty of overtime
ORDER PICKER (Former Employee) –  Colton, CAJuly 19, 2018
If you are looking for overtime this is the company! But this is a cold warehouse. You need to have plenty of warm layers to stay warm. Not a lot of people can handle the temperature and not all people that work there are great but the benefits are!
Picker (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJuly 15, 2018
was not enjoyable at all. team leaders and managers were not helpful with training process for the job. they expected you to just know what to do and hope for the best.
Pros
Cons
many cons
it was a good freezer warehouse to work for
Forklift Operator/Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXJuly 11, 2018
I recommend working for Lineage Logistics. They were very fair and they promoted within the company.The only thing that is bad is that you were in a freezer of -40o pretty much your whole day of work
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
working in a freezer
Ok
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 10, 2018
Job is ok easy work but hot working environment not very good pay .... Schedule is great M-F 7 to 3:30 other than that its pretty chill. No room for advancement though.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
NO words
HR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJuly 9, 2018
This company is kind of a joke. They rather bring someone from outside for a position that currently employees are more that capable of doing it. Coworkers are nice but they do have attitude. Lots of profanity in the area.
No training for lead and supervisor
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  Mira Loma, CAJuly 7, 2018
They don't spend money on training, for the lead and supervisor.
Expose them to a lot law violation, maybe because the les you know les problem for the company
Pros
A lot overtime
Cons
No many holydays off
Great pay
Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Colton, CAJuly 7, 2018
Great pay and benefits the leads and supervisors are very unprofessional seniority comes before anything . Hours were great you also get incentives fast paced is what I love and I got that
Pros
Great pay great benefits
Cons
Poor management
People are good the company needs work
Direct Operator IV (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, KSJuly 6, 2018
People are hard working and a few managers will get in the trenches with you. It makes you respect those who get out there and not sit in the office. Those who actually get on the floor and be in the mix of things
Pros
Good team members
Cons
Management have poor social communication skills
Productive, fast paced environment
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Manteca, CAJuly 2, 2018
The job itself is really easy and amusing at times. Management though, needs an upgrade. Weren't allowed breaks after 6th hour if working 10 hour shift.
Cons
Short breaks. One sided supervisors. Bad management. Careless owners
Fun and stress full
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Albany, GAJune 28, 2018
My review for lineage would not be good because the management is no good nor is the pay rate there is alot of favoritism and they pick and choose who they want to move up
Horrible
Forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Attalla, ALJune 16, 2018
Management is toxic from top to bottom. They play favorites and are very unprofessional. They are extremely unappreciative of employees and do not encourage teamwork type environments. Inconsistent in policies and unethical practices. Corporate should consider a culture change top to bottom.
Pros
Cons
Toxic Management and Environment
Lack of training
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJune 13, 2018
So my first day went like this. I was trained for about 5 minuets, work was easy but it makes it hard when you are not trained all the way, I wasn’t given the proper gear, my scanner stopped working so I simply politely asked for help from 2 people and neither of them wanted to help me, do lunch time came and I decided well, if I’m not going to be trained or taken care of then I will take my business else where.
Pros
Pay
Cons
New people beware