Lineage Logistics Employee Reviews

good work place
Quality Assurance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 18, 2019
the start to my day beings with getting my team ready for the tasks that need to be completed by end of shift. First i start with the start up meeting to inform my team with any information they are needing to know and update them with any information before start of there shift. Once my team has been updated i then assign the tasks out that will need to be completed by each team member by end of shift and then i will then check all of my emails once completed i will then do my safety walk and inter act with all team members through our facility. The management team we have are good people and our workplace culture for the most part is good. The hardest part of the job is the amount of hours that the management team do in a day and week. The best part of this job is the amount of knowledge i have learned and i enjoy managing my team and helping them grow and move into better positions.
Pros
free lunches every month
Cons
heath care
Worse First Job Ever
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAJanuary 18, 2019
This place was the absolute worse place ever to work. My manager was a loud mouth and rude. Who seemed to think that talking to a grown man means yelling at him as if he is a little boy. Also I worked fulltime 40 hours a week and my paychecks were not showing the type of money for those type of hours. I found myself struggling to pay bills and keep grocery in my house with this job. It wasn't worth the struggle for the amount of disrespect I was getting on this job.
Pros
The 8am-5pm work schedule
Cons
Rude manager and lousy pay
Good location to work for
Hyperbaric Mechanical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJanuary 18, 2019
Work can be stressful at ties but for a fast pace enviorment not bad. They are opportunities for movement within the company with different positions from warehouse to maintenance.
Pros
Overtime n steady schedule
Cons
Mandatory overtime
Alot of hours physically demanding
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 17, 2019
It's a good job , its just gotta fit ur life if u have a family and need to have an option to work crazy hours u can but if u dont want too , u still have too and its physically demanding slot of lifting and very fast paced
Good opportunity
Maintenance technician (Current Employee) –  Edwardsville, KSJanuary 15, 2019
i hope to continue growing with the same company.Good opportunity working for lineage edwardsville .hope to continue growing with thesame company.Good opportunity
Lineage logistics
Order Selector/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 14, 2019
While employed at this company it was a learning experience toward my warehouse career and resume.I enjoy working for the company and recommend it for a referral.
Productive, Quick paced working enviornment.
Capstone logistics (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, KSJanuary 14, 2019
At capstone logistics we worked inside of a freezer and we picked cases. We got paid on how many boxes we were picking a day. TThe goal for one person each day would be to at least pick 1,000 cases per day!
Pros
30 minutes lunch with two 15 minute breaks
Cons
Waiting for delays.
Stresfull
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAJanuary 10, 2019
Managment never has any answers. They always say "sorry I dont do that" or "I dont know you have to go to HR witb that" and HR says the same to talk to the manager. Or at least the ones I spoke to
Pros
Pay is great. Only reason i wad there for a while
Cons
Managment and leads are the worst.
I liked my position but was disappointed with the managment.
Administrative Assistant & Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 7, 2019
I like the position that I was hired on for. I ended up doing my position along with another lady's who wouldn't show up to work. I was promised a raise since I was doing my job and doing another job full time. I began to get ran over there and never was compensated for all the work I did there. The management wasn't the greatest.
Alright work place
Forklift opt (Former Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 6, 2019
Well for myself i really did like working there but it was no room for advancement, this is something I look for in any company. However with what i was payed i continued to work for them. Now upon my leaving is because I was not getting the hourly rate i should have been getting for the years of service. So in turn, that alone chould make someone anyone look for something better. Well it was the case for me.
Pros
Like the hours
Cons
People at times are people
Lift Truck Operator (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJanuary 4, 2019
Good place to work didn't really like that there was no heads up to mandatory overtime upper management is great but supervisor is awful ran like a military camp but was a great job with good benefits
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Supervisor
Very hard to please
Custodian Worker (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, VAJanuary 1, 2019
Stressful, had to work around other peoples schedule. Could not do what I was hired for completely. Did not enjoy working here at all. No one would talk to you about your concerns.
Pros
Had some good employees to work with
Cons
Did not seem to care about anyone other thank office personal
paid u very good
Order Picker Operator (Former Employee) –  Riverside County, CADecember 28, 2018
very productive day. u have to average atleast 100 percent on ur . orders or u could losev ur job . but if u averaged over 100 u got paid more money.very good system
Good enviroment with employees
Auditor checker (Former Employee) –  Mira Loma, CADecember 27, 2018
Facility was fun to be at. However upper management never seemed to be set in one direction. The crew was able to run the shift by them selves with little help. Fun work enviroment, good monthly free food.
Pros
Enviroment. Food
Cons
Upper management
It's a job
Checker (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, TXDecember 26, 2018
Management can make things very political at time, a lot of those people wash out very fast because they either can't take the cold or just don't want to work. If you do work hard their you can see yourself being financially well off.
Pros
A lot of hours to obtain
Cons
People are hard to work with
Great company
Order Picker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GADecember 14, 2018
Good place to work if you like to work as a team and still be competitive
Cold staorage so you have to get use to it but once you do everything becomes better
Stay focused and you have opportunities to level up and earn more money through the incentive
Cold environment low pay
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 13, 2018
My company was bought by Lineage. Culture changed. Some things good some bad. Worked very hard and was a team player but did not promote although was very successful within my role.
Pros
Stable environment
Cons
Many times hard work and commitment go unnoticed
Hard workng Team Members
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Mira Loma, CADecember 12, 2018
Hard working employees with poor upper Management/Leaders.
New VP going in different direction not paying attention to daily needs or efforts of Leads/Supervisors/Managers.
Pros
People and systems
Cons
no life balance
very good
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Henderson, CODecember 11, 2018
Very fast paces productive work environment. There's a good bit of hours. Depending on what shift you are in ,you will be working from either early in the morning to late afternoon or late afternoon to early in the morning .You have to be quick on your feet .Especially if you are a scanner . Very hard work but if you have a lot of health issues related to back pain,scoliosis , and eds like me ,this would not be the best job for you .But if you feel strong enough to lift ,bend ,squat and move around for hours without having to sit and if you have high energy and love the cold this is thejob for you .
Pros
pay
Cons
hours
poor management
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, ILDecember 11, 2018
The don't give much training, i got only two hours at the most. poor management when i asked the boss for help when i was confused on a task i was given he talked to me like i was stupid.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lineage Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.