LineDrive

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Extremely Demanding Position

Good company that is quickly expanding. Territory manager role is a very demanding position that requires a 60 - 70 hour work week and balancing relationships and reporting to both manufacturers as well as distributors.

Great culture

Before I came to LineDrive, I thought the concept of "Company Culture" was intangible and cliche. Since joining LineDrive -- I get it. It manifests into everything we do here. The environment is collaborative, inclusive and fun. The company invests in its employees with genuine regard for their professional and personal growth. You will be challenged, asked to work hard and grow. LineDrive has an aspirational spirit that makes everyone want to contribute to its success. Join the team and help us win.

Pros

Very cool, nice people

Cons

Not always easy

Innovative, Industry Leader

Coming to LineDrive was one of the best decisions I have made in my professional career to date. As a new employee, from day one, I have felt that I have a voice and my ideas not only matter but can make a difference. The training is like no other. It immediately helps you in the field. What we do, helps company's on a daily basis with productivity and safety. I look forward to what the future holds.

Collaborative and encouraging work environment

I have over 15 years of experience working as a seller/consultant in the industrial distribution sector and I have to say that LineDrive has been the most challenging and rewarding work environment I ever been in, but also the most focused on learning, encouragement, and collaborative problem solving I've ever seen. From the ownership group, to Senior/Regional Managers, to Solutions Consultants, everyone is all on the same page, and it reflects in every aspect of the business. LineDrive focuses on employees overall success and development which means having a great work/life balance and opportunities to advance and provide for ourselves and our families.

Amazing place to work!

I can't say enough great things about LineDrive. There is a wonderful collaborative culture and people are genuinely interested in your success and happiness. I work harder and enjoy it more because I know my efforts are appreciated. The leadership team is engaged at a local level and invested in hearing ways to improve. They never dismiss an idea and all feedback is valued.

Pros

Great benefits, culture and opportunity for growth.

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Excellent company

Excellent company - rep firm with solid history of success within the industrial vertical markets - Always going above and beyond to ensure the satisfaction of its employees

Pros

Flexible schedule - remote

Cons

small company - tough to advance

Poor Management - Lots of Drama & High Turnover

Steer clear of this company. Lots of drama and high turnover. Leadership direction is poor and changes yearly. Tons of travel and no life balance. Nothing enjoyable about this job. Very hard on the family to work here.

Pros

If you like to be on the road 75% plus this is for you

Cons

Poor management, company culture & work life balance

Not a place to work at

Company needs a lots of work in how they treat there employees and stop favoring employees. There is unfair business practices with in the company and needs to be cleaned up.

Pros

N/a

Cons

No life balance, Not a family oriented place to work at, unfair business practices, lots of favoritism with employees and management needs to be cleaned up

Good Company

Good Company, High Turnover, Group Bonuses, Pay based on activities not sales dollar growth, heavy database work, high travel, lots of conference calls

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LineDrive. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• LineDrive