LingoToGo

Working at LingoToGo: 4 Reviews

Relaxed, responsible and kind environment

It is a nice place to work, where you can actually manage both personal and private life. Schedule is really flexible according to your needs and they are really comprehensive. I recommend it totally

Pros

Flexible schedule, kind environment

A serious company with high human and academic quality

Lingotogo is a great space to work!It is a company with organization and structuring guidelines. I have learned a lot in the field of language teaching, and I really enjoy the dynamics of the work and the flexibility of the schedule.What I appreciate most is the human quality of the team.

LingoToGo insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

A company with a lot of potential, with excellent relationships between its workers. Great place to learn and grow as a professional.

LingoToGo is projected as one of the best options to learn Spanish in the world, for English Speakers. Its quality standards are very high, and it is a company with great potential in the field of foreign language learning.As a worker, this company has allowed me to grow a lot professionally, enjoying what I do and staying motivated. The work environment is magnificent. Their schedules are flexible and there is very good feedback among the work team.The coordinators are very receptive and their human quality is remarkable. In my case, the hiring modality is as an independent worker (called "provision of services" in Colombia) which slightly reduces the net salary; but beyond that, I think the salary is very close to the average salary that licensed teachers in private institutions usually earn. In addition, it is also possible to join the company to work part timeI recommend this company 100%

A great place to work

LingoToGo is a great place to work.They have high standards, but they're very supportive of their staff.Quality of life is important to them.My work requires a lot of creativity, which I enjoy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LingoToGo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits