Linium Employee Reviews

Good experience
Verification Documents Admin (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYOctober 8, 2018
It was a place that gave out Good jobs and we (the employees) were able to make money while being trained and enjoying the experience. I absolutely loved my time there
Misplaced loyalty
Finance (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYSeptember 18, 2018
CEO with a good heart had misplaced loyalty with personnel whom were dishonest and took advantage of his trust. This dynamic made my short time there difficult at best.
Temporary
Data Processor-Morris Group (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Glastonbury, CTAugust 9, 2018
This is a great place to start getting experience for your resume. They are professional and stay in contact while looking for work and it matters to them that you are happy and the place you are working is happy also.
Review of Linium
Payroll & Finance Administrator (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYMarch 28, 2018
It is a very busy and fast paced environment. Certain management was great to work with, others were very difficult. My direct co-workers were great and I ejoyed working with them. They were a bit under staffed so it made for some long work hours for everyone.
Great company
Practice Director ITAM Services (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJanuary 2, 2018
Linium has been steadily growing for the last 7 years. Their expansion into the Service Now world was a great decision and has allowed for additional growth opportunities.

I recommend this company.
Pros
Compensation, benefits, approachable C-Level management
Outsourced consultants
Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York StateOctober 24, 2017
Very little interaction with Linium as an outsourced consultant to New York state. No company support only billing and benefits.

Linium provided my services via the HBITS contract with New York state.
Pros
only local management to interface with
Cons
No support for benefits or raises
Attention to Detail
Corporate Action Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 17, 2017
It is a great group of people and they strive to do the best for their recruits. Hard working and respectable group that build memorable connections with everyone.
I was unfortunate to arrive at this company as they were looking to close the division I was brought into.
Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 28, 2017
The people at Linium are great folks. The reason for leaving Linium is they are not supporting the division I was in. They closed the division 4 months after I came of board. I stayed on as a commissioned sales person thinking I could turn the group around. With some early success we were able to keep the doors open, but because we did not invest in developing any marketing or lead development the division is slowly dieing.
Pros
Nice people
Bioprocess Engineer designer consultant at STANTEC (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYSeptember 1, 2017
Working with Linium was great. Management was assertive and considerate. The job assignment was very interesting and rewarding. Long hours but satisfactory. No complain.
Pros
Learning experience
Cons
temporary
Good place o get your feet wet.
Associate (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYAugust 30, 2017
Good place to get your feet wet but not much career advancement. Some very talented people work here but are definitely undervalued. Management needs to get their stuff together.
Great Place
Corporate Actions Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 29, 2017
The manager was quite accommodating and took care of his staff. The work load was intense but tolerable and easy to learn.
Great atmosphere and helpful.
Great Temp Agency!
Verification Documents Administrator (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJune 6, 2017
Working for Linium is a decent job. The agency is fast to find a position within the Capital District. Definitely the best temp agency I have dealt with.
Hired for job that didn't exist
Unemployed former client (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYMay 7, 2017
Linium will not properly vet your placement company nor job security. I was interviewed by both Linium and the placement company (direct hire), but I was dismissed after 3 weeks because there was little work to be done.
Good place to work.
Verification Document Administrator (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYApril 8, 2017
Enjoyable place to work. Very nice people to work with and for. Worked at Maximus as a Document verifier. Good hours, good pay, worked around my needs.
No work life balance
SERVICENOW SOLUTION ARCHITECT / CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYJanuary 16, 2017
No work life balance, on to many projects at the same time. Lack of communication between sales force and development team.
Coworkers were great
ServiceNow developer (Former Employee) –  Ligonier, INSeptember 21, 2016
A typical day at work was start the morning off with scrum meetings and technical review meetings to make sure the projects were moving forward. Then work throughout the day until the evening meetings to give progress reports.
The supervisors I worked with were very good and understanding.
My co-workers were great to work with. Always willing to help and ask for help if there was something I could help with.
The hardest part of the job was catching up in projects that had been going for months and were upside down.
The most enjoyable was when I helped bring a project that had been in the red for months to green status.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
contractor
It was a temp to hire position
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJune 15, 2016
The company kept me until just prior to 6 months. I wouldn't recommend the company. My attendance record was perfect, I always looked for assistance with questions. Training was very limited.
Pros
appropriate parking and securtiy
Cons
rigid, unpersonal
The most enjoyable part of the job...
Staff Assistant (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MAMarch 21, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job is being a significant contributor in providing the best service to our patients and my colleges
Fantastic team in Albany
HR coordinator (Current Employee) –  AlbanyOctober 3, 2015
Overall had a positive experience from start to finish. Was able to secure temporary employment quickly while being kept up to date during each step of the process. Now that I am placed, the company still reaches out and follows up on how I am doing. Great way to gain employment when relocating to a new area. Ashlie was always helpful and a great source for questions.
Pros
Quick employment
Consumer Services Specialist
Consumer Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYSeptember 22, 2015
I was assigned to the New York State of Health contact center. I would assist callers in completing applications for the affordable care act.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Linium. Our community is ready to answer.