Link Solutions, Inc Employee Reviews

Human Resource Consultant (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAOctober 14, 2018
I enjoyed my time at Link. Management was great and my project was awesome! Learned a lot and they have good clients within the government and private sectors.
Pros
Government Contractor
Opportunity to grow and learn
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen Proving Ground, MDJune 9, 2018
Link Solutions Inc. provided me an excellent opportunity to learn and grow in my position. I was promoted several times while working at Link and their "promote from within" mentality helped many other employees further their careers.
Pros
Career growth
Good if you are retired
Access Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAMay 25, 2018
This job is great if you're retired and don't want to just sit at home, but it's not recommended for young folks wanting upward movement in the business world.
Very low morale/ Very bad management
Former Access Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen Proving Ground, MDMay 22, 2018
This company is by far the worst.
When the company won the contract all employees signed an offer letter for the pay rate they would receive. Fast forward 2 years later in April we receive a email stating that our pay would be cut. No new offer letter just a lousy email. Within 2 weeks time our pay was cut drastically leaving us to fend for ourselves to make ends meet.

Ever since this company took over this contract the morale has been very low. Employees that were use to their buildings were moved into other buildings and buttons were pushed to get the mainstays making what we all agreed to in our offer letter to resign from the position so this company could hire new faces at a lower rate. When that did not work for everyone, Link finally decided to pull the trigger and lower everyone's pay.

LINK SOLUTIONS DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR EMPLOYEES.
Pros
Cons
Everything about this company
Overview
Tier 2 Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen Proving Ground, MDApril 15, 2018
Learned how to deal with certain people. I learned how different systems were setup and how government does work. I was able to get a lot of skills like imaging computers and working on mobile devices. I learned from co-workers and staff.
Pros
Gained Skills
Cons
Fast Pace
Poor morale and Pay
Title Access Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen Proving Ground, MDApril 9, 2018
Poor Pay, Worst contract that I have ever worked on in 15 yrs of government contracting. Managers and higher ups do not care about employees working on contract.
Meh
System Administrator/Desktop Patch (Current Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXFebruary 24, 2018
They do not pay much.
No pay consideration if you have a degree.
They hide the tuition reimbursement process, and make it as hard as possible to use
Good company to work for
Fort Hood NEC Information Technology Specialist (Current Employee) –  Killeen, TXJanuary 4, 2018
First company I've worked for after retiring from the military and have had a positive experience. While I may have "complaints", they're nitpicking and I don't believe blasting them over the internet. They aren't that serious.
Ok place
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen Proving Ground, MDNovember 13, 2017
I learned a lot working here and my co workers were wonderful. they are supportive, and even when they have a lot on their own plate they still take the time to help you with your own issues.
Productive Work Place
Access Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen Proving Ground, MDAugust 19, 2017
Link Solutions was a great place to work. It was a starter job for me being that i had just retired from the Military. if you are looking for a great friendly companyy then please look up Link Solutions.
Pros
Great work place
Cons
A great place to get a start with a security background
Access Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDJuly 19, 2017
A day at work is moderate paced. Management pretty much leaves you alone. The hardest part of is dealing with customers who are rude. All in all a great place to work.
Good People
Security Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDMay 30, 2017
Good people to work for. Sometimes personalities clash, but it all works out. A typical day at work involves verifying visit requests, and checking in visitors \. Calling the personnel to pick up visitors.
Calling personnel to pick up packages when UPS, Fed Ex arrives. Giving directions to visitors when necessary.
Monitoring Cameras for activity.
Pros
Good working conditions/comfortable
Cons
No chance for advancement
Layed back and overall very enjoyable place to work.
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDMarch 31, 2017
This is an amazing place to work. Great environment and even better people. Layed back, relaxed, yet still very productive environment. Learned way more here then ever thought possible from troubleshoot a wide range of IT issues to creating automated scripts to perform every day jobs.
Great Team Environment
Senior XML Developer (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen Proving Ground, MDMarch 22, 2017
A typical day at the office is smooth and easy going. The team works hard to succeed but also builds each other up. Overall a great place to be when trying to learn and build confidence.
Good job
Senior Solutions Architect (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, MDFebruary 2, 2017
Can't disclose due to clearance restrictions. I just can't disclose. I have gov't clearance and get into details about the job. The job requires me to keep details secret.
Good Retirement Job
Access Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  APG, MdJanuary 9, 2017
Working for Link Solutions inc. has been a great retirement job. Set schedule and I get to meet new people from all over the country.
Pros
set schedule, meet new people
Cons
not advancements
Lots of phone shifts and not enough technicians.
Tier II Technician (Current Employee) –  APG, MDJanuary 26, 2015
Good Company to work for. Provide Customer service and troubleshooting skills to users remotely over the phone using Dame ware to identify problems, evaluate and create resolutions with a goal of first call resolution. Challenges you to constantly learn of new issues from security updates.
Great Place to work-Poor Benefits
Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  Fort Lee, VANovember 1, 2013
Great Place to work. Poor Benefits. I like the community of brotherhood. I just wish the benefits and pay matched the job.
Pros
Great Team attitude
Cons
Poor Benefits
Opportunity to gain Experience
Tier 2 Application Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Washington DCAugust 17, 2012
The execution of this role was in support of Accenture as a sub-contractor for the US State Department. The function of this position was a Support resource for personnel at US embassies and post around world, through a series of applications used for acquiring resources and products to carry out their functions.
Cons
commute, parking
Productive and motivating place to work
LEAD SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER/DESIGNER (Current Employee) –  Reston VAMarch 21, 2012
Great place to work, good benefits and they keep an open communications policy though emails. A great team of professionals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Link Solutions, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.