Link Tech Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
No pay
Website Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lonedell, MOJuly 3, 2018
Have a degree? Want a great tech job where you get paid what you're worth? Then DON'T COME HERE!
Even if you have a Bachelor's, they start you off at $8 per hour.

You know you can go down the road and work at the gas station for $9.25 per hour and NOT have to have a $30,000 technical degree?

Plus, Link Techs will LIE TO YOU about raises. They promise and promise then when it's time to actually pay you, they will DRAG AND DRAG AND DRAG their feet.
Pros
free hair cut, once a month
Cons
Absolutely everything else
productive
IT Technician (Current Employee) –  Wichita Falls, TXMarch 7, 2018
We are extremely busy and we work well with each other. We are far from the headquarters, so we rarely would hear from the team unless it was urgent.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
could not get accurate feedback from headquarter when needed.
Enjoyed the work.
System Technician (Current Employee) –  Nellis AFB, NVDecember 19, 2017
You come to work, do your job, go home. Saw Link management once in the 3 years at the current work place. I enjoyed the work place and the customers.
got to see so many actors and actresses
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 22, 2017
On set on a typical day I would start by running basic errands for the team, and assist cast members to the right places. I would be setting up work stations and getting coffee. The hours were long, the varied based on how much got done for that day. That was the hardest part for me. I loved being around actors and actresses. Ive always wanted to be in the film industry so this was a foot in towards my dream job.
Pros
free lunches and overtime
Cons
short breaks, long hours
Overall a good company.
Systems Technician (Current Employee) –  Nellis AFB, NVOctober 8, 2017
Link is a good company that tries very hard to help their employees find contract jobs in the local area.They have offered fair pay and good benefits. I would recommend them as local contract company in the Las Vegas area.
Pros
Good people to work for.
Cons
Would have preferred more than 10 vacation days per year.
Life as a Recruiter
Recruiter/Administrative Assistant to VP (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 24, 2017
This company has allowed me to growing into a industry that I always wanted to learn about. I appreciate the challenges and the learning experiences they have allowed me to have!
Pros
Learning tools always available
Cons
Demanding career
Run don't walk. The company is a scam.
Technical Recruiter/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 21, 2017
The company should not be in the business of technical recruiting. The recruiters don't have any technical knowledge. Nor does the CEO or the management team. They jobs they advertise are not real. The few clients they have do not respect Link Technologies. If you are not a family member then you don't have any opportunity to produce.
Pros
Office location is in Summerlin.
Cons
Run don't walk. The company is a scam.
Well... They tried...
PC Support Lead (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVMarch 17, 2017
I was hired as a Support Tech Lead for the hospital for Nellis Air Force Base. In the short time I was employed, we completed mostly PC migration and imaging projects for several models of PCs and laptops throughout multiple departments. My coworkers were politically polarized and we would get into several debates but we mostly agreed on social issues. We always dropped everything to help each other and keep each other informed on changes. There was a kind of separation between the contractors and active duty personnel, but we tried as best as possible to work together to complete projects
Pros
Ridiculous freedom to complete projects, Cheap Breakfast (Full course for $3 or less), Majority of clients were friendly/helpful, Technology hardware was plentiful
Cons
Poor communication of changes, Slow to act on serious matters, Bureaucratic, Difficult to find resources, Must constantly perform security practices
Professional
Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 11, 2017
This company is very well organize and professional. The hiring process was quick, and I was trained promptly when I arrived on the job site. Overall, it was a great experience.
Great bonuses
Marketing Consultant/Sales (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 8, 2017
The company has a great bonus platform. Management was awesome and knew how to motivate the staff. Overall a great place to work.

Want to know more about Link Tech?

Ask a question
Placement services - recruiting
Business Analyst/Requirements Analyst (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 4, 2016
Link's team of recruiters are very knowledgeable of the industries they serve - gaming, IT security and completing assessments for diverse organizations in multiple states.
Short on management experience
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Aloha, ORJune 26, 2016
Management team needed to expand abit. Employee turnover rate was high and just when you thought you made a work friend they left and you had a new cubical mate.
nice people to work for
Help Desk Support (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 11, 2016
I liked the staff and they go that extra mile for you when it comes to getting more cash and getting you hired on full time. All in all the employees make it worth while to be part of a good team.
Pros
nice ladys to help you
Cons
will fire you if you dont produce
An environment where everyone wants to succeed
Field Tech (Former Employee) –  West Reading, PAMay 12, 2015
A typical day at work is everyone knows the duty they need to do and they do it to the best of there ability and i learned a lot from the manager each day.
Good Recruiting Agency
Infrastructure Manager Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 7, 2015
Good Recruiting Agency. This was my first time working with them. The overall experience was pleasant. People were nice and very helpful. I would definitely use them again. Enough said.
Fun People
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORMay 29, 2014
great people to work with. company needs help. no room for growth or moving up. no benefits.
Pros
fun
Cons
no room for growth
Very Supportive, understanding and compassionate
Sr. Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 6, 2014
I enjoy working for Link. The staff is fair and understanding. I appreciate how the communication and support from the lowest person on the chain to the CEO. I cant thank them enough for what they have done for me.
Pros
Open Door policy and mean it.
Cons
Just wish I could get paid more but compensation is fair.
Compliance Analyst
Compliance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas NVNovember 25, 2013
Working for Link provided me an opportunity into the corporate word of gaming. I provided on-boarding to new employees which included attaining gaming licenses. My Excel skills were improved upon and used daily. My co-workers we easy to get along with, a true team atmosphere. I was sad when my contract ended with MGMRI but look forward to more career opportunities.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Contractors were treated differently then actual employees
Productive and Fun Work Place!
Inside Sales representative, or Broker (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, OROctober 7, 2013
Management and co-workers were all very friendly and personable truly enjoyed working with them. I learned allot about sales, and definitely improved my skills. I loved the incentives and encouragement. The hardest part was one bad day, you would be on probation, and two bad days you would be dismissed. This stress can affect a person that is new to sales ability to sell. Especially if they are having abnormal difficulties such as finalizing a divorce, a newborn, and moving all at the same time.
Overall this is a good company, and nice place to work.
Pros
45 minute lunch, good pay, in good local for different lunch options, and great people.
Cons
Job Stability
Unethical and repugnant
Potential recruitee (Former Employee) –  Las VegasMay 15, 2013
Their recruiters are not to be trusted. I would advise steering clear of this firm. It would seem their objective is money, and not necessarily your (the recruitee's) well-being.

Pros
Smiles dissemble motives
Cons
Many

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Link Tech. Our community is ready to answer.