LinkedIn

Reviewer Recommended

Recommended Workplaces earn this badge by having an average star rating of 4.2 or higher in the last two years, and at least 10 reviews from Indeed users.

LinkedIn Employee Reviews

Loving environment
System Support Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 31, 2019
I had the pleasure of working there and would gladly do so again. I encourage all who are willing and able to apply and see the glory for yourselves. I love LinkedIn and will be a lifelong supporter. Long Live LinkedIn!
Pros
Cons
Very few
Best place to work ever!
Customer Service Email Consultant (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 31, 2019
It was a contract job that I wish I never had to leave... Beautiful people, atmosphere, and pay. Loved every bit of it! Wish I could go back, but they definitely do hiring from within.
excellent
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTJanuary 16, 2019
A truly open-door workplace culture. This company values work/life balance in a way where work and life are integrated-not separated. The unique workplace philosophy inspires everyone to do their best for the company!
Amazing work environment
Systems Support Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CADecember 18, 2018
One of the best companies I have worked at. Got to expand my troubleshooting skills and interact with different people on a day to day bases being in the tech lounge.
very good place to work
great food
respect engineers
close to home
inspiring lead
good work and life balance
good diversity
Great work place with many perks
AUDIO / VIDEO ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 10, 2018
A great work environment with a college campus feel to it. Great location in downtown San Francisco and close to transit stops. Great work place culture with opportunities to excel. hardest part of the job was being a contractor placed there via another company that I worked full time for. (HCL America Inc.)
Pros
Free gym and meals
Cons
I was a contractor placed there via another company HCL America Inc.
good
Survival Equipment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oak Harbor, WADecember 6, 2018
fun and learning environment. long working hours. provides good benefits also decent pay. builds work ethic and requires devotion to the job. best thing is the travel
Linkedin is one of the best companies to work for.
Sysops - Linux System Engineer (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CANovember 26, 2018
My day starts with a good breakfast (Linkedin style) followed by enjoyable work. Lunch is to die for followed by the remainder of my working day. The company and people are great. Everyone is happy and happy to be there. Employee morale is very high.
Good
Campus Editor (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CANovember 15, 2018
Became a campus editor and got a lot of resources and support. LinkedIn seems like a place that wants to invest in early career. Can't say much else as I was not employed as a full time employee.
A workplace with lots of politics
Sr. Data Scientist (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAOctober 30, 2018
People used to work very hard to get things done, and collaboration was smooth.

Starting from a bunch of re-org's, there are lots of politics around. Admittedly, some teams are awesome, and driven to get things done in the right way. However, some teams are just playing favoritism, and people got promotion for stealing other members' credits.
Pros
Free lunch, good perks, and benefits
Cons
Politics, toxic working environment
great
Senior Enterprise Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Carpinteria, CAOctober 28, 2018
The best company you can ever imagine to work for. Lots of perk, good salary, CEO and Leadership is incredible, Microsoft might be sinking it up - pay attention
Fun place to work
RECEPTIONIST (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAOctober 17, 2018
Many perks, including complimentary breakfast lunch and dinner, game rooms and gyms.
Free time to collaborate with team members.
Long breaks.
Beautiful campus.
It’s a great place to work and build with people
Barista (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 14, 2018
I think everyone should go to LinkedIn to just even experience the environment
There’s is so much to learn and they teach you how to grow with in the company and out
Terrific Crew of Dedicated, Talented, and Exceptionally Sociable Tech Folks
Senior Process Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAOctober 14, 2018
I cannot speak highly enough of LinkedIn, a company from whom I have no doubt we will be hearing so much more in coming years. Standing at the intersection of a changing workplace and a rapidly globalizing workforce (current events notwithstanding), LinkedIn has what it takes to substantially improve the everyday work experience of people everywhere in the world.

The staff know this. They feel the mission, and they are an exceptionally bright crew of motivated, goal-oriented professionals. The company leadership has had some missteps, but the carefully slow motion merge with Microsoft has not yet been fully appreciated for the strength of the organization that will come from the joining of these two global powerhouses. We need not fear LinkedIn being changed by its business in China--but China might need to fear being changed by its business with LinkedIn. Us? Only good can come of LinkedIn bringing its social workforce tech to a country like China.

People at LinkedIn are unusually sociable in the workplace, have a bright and optimistic attitude in all things,and adhere to polite and professional mannerisms in an extra-meticulous way; it is as though the propriety and crispness of professionalism and diligence we imagine was true in the 1950s corporate world, was brought to the present, minus all the retro downsides, and plus the niceties of today's diversity, civility, and social advances.

This is a place anyone can shine. I would gladly work at LinkedIn again. I had a limited-term contract of several months, but I cannot speak highly enough of the organization, its
  more... people, or its potential. With Microsoft bringing the tools and LinkedIn bringing the social tech, look out. The workplace of tomorrow looks like something being sketched this minute on a whiteboard in Sunnyvale, California by an Indian programmer, a skateboarding project analyst, a retiree consultant from IBM and a marketing wunderkind just out of some Parisian salon, all of them working together seamlessly and with use of the latest tools and tech.

Such an awesome place; so good to know, a workplace can be that great.
Pros
the food on campus is legendary and justifiedly so; the people are incredible, talented and a pleasure to work with
Cons
none; this is a full on 10 out of 10 as a workplace and company
Amazing Company
Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Carpinteria, CAOctober 1, 2018
LinkedIn makes it very obvious that they value their employees. They have developed an awesome culture allowing all of us employees to be self expressive, to grow as individuals and as teams, to give back to our communities, and to just have fun in our workplace.
Pros
Free Lunch, Awesome Culture
Cons
No soft serve machine... Yet?
Creative and Effective Professionals
Online Training Developer (Current Employee) –  Carpinteria, CASeptember 30, 2018
I enjoyed the development process and learned a great deal from my producer, who helped me work within the LinkedIn Learning system for online training development. I hope to continue developing courses for them.
no comment
Global Data Center Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CASeptember 24, 2018
I do not wish to publicly review Linkedin. This is not my style, if anyone has questions about the org or my time there please reach out to me directly.
Never worked there
First Sergeant (Former Employee) –  Floresville, TXSeptember 9, 2018
I never worked at Linked In. I don't know why they are including this on my application. I only use LinkedIn to apply for jobs and network. I'm sure it is a great place to work.
Wish I had more
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 27, 2018
Wish I could have stayed were I was as a contractor. The management staff was excellent and gave me everything I needed for success. I loved my time working for LOS
Big Push to Have a Growth Mindset
Account Executive, Talent Solutions (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAAugust 23, 2018
A lot of initiative to have every employee to grow while at LinkedIn. There isn't a whole lot of people that look like me or come from my socioeconomic background. So I spent a lot of time isolated because I didn't/couldn't relate to my team mates

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LinkedIn. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3

Ratings from women

4.2InHerSight Score

4.3Personal Development

3.8Career Opportunities

4.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight