Linn-Benton Community College

Linn-Benton Community College Management reviews

fun workplace and friendly co-workers
Overall, I have had tremendous fun working there. Staff was nice. My boss was totally awesome. I had gained knowledge in database management for the first time in my life here. Great opportunity that I have ever had!
Education
Typical budget driven programs. Not much thought of on staff development or retention. Was ok, that's about all I can say. so here is 134 characters .
Physical Science Department is toxic
Beware of Chemistry/Marci

Faculty are manipulative and will undermine you.
Minimal expectations of respect, collaboration, team work, career development experience, and curriculum development should be left at the door.

Part-time instructors are used, ignored and discarded.
Pros
Great health insurance
Cons
(Beware Chemistry/Marci) Micromanagers, manipulative, backstabbing, zero control/voice/input
Fun workplace
Good college with good professors and college life. Supportive management that's not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop.
Fun culture of people and great work/life experiences
A typical day at work involved me planning out projects and reviewing other projects. What I learned during this time is how to analyze costs, meet deadlines, work with budgets, and communities. The management was an excellent resource of knowledge and guidance to help advance your career as well as co-workers. The hardest part of the job was finding things to do when there was no project taking place. The most enjoyable part was working with my peers to see each others projects to completion.
Leave a review. Help people like you.