Lionbridge

United States707 reviews

Found 707 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,138 reviews
rateremailtaskwebinarsassessorratingremoteflexible

Work at Home, Flexible Hours, Too Much Unpaid Training

This is a great place to work if you're looking for flexible PT hours and you want to work from home. What I don't like is the constant unpaid training. Once you learn something they send you something else to learn and the guidelines are usually over 100 pages. Support is pretty responsive if you have questions and they periodically send feedback on your work so you can see what you're doing right and wrong.

Pros

Work at Home, Flexible Hours, Interesting Work

Cons

Too much unpaid training

Fun place on start

Fun place to start to work. There is significant rotation of people. Atmosphere is good. Not to stable if you're looking for somthing like this. Good people.

Lionbridge insights

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

A boring, tedious and temporary experience

Tasks were never consistently available, the quality rating guidelines seemed arbitrary, and the work is monotonous. Oh, and the best part? Your performance is rated on a regular basis! ...but yeah, this is an ok position for secondary work, but unless you stay on top of their ever-changing rating guidelines, don't expect to be here long.

Sweet than Sour, and more

Sometimes you get to play a game, but not nearly enough to get the feel for it. There's no training or class for the actual bug testing to pick up any skills.

remote and enjoyable job

I have learned a lot of thnigs from my company. Wish they had open new position in my country too. That time I am so sad about stop giving new ad to us. Working with that company is a privilage for me.

Terrible prospects with no appreciation

Terrible pay, insulting pto accrual rate. Awkward communication with management and often exploited with no additional compensation. Terrible benefits. No true advancement opportunities.

Pros

Better than dying

Cons

Poor pay

The hardest part of the job and the most enjoyable

The most enjoyable part is being able to assist people that want to communicate their ideas in order to fix their issues but their English proficiency is limited.The hardest part is not knowing what the next call will be about. You have to jump from legal to insurance to medical and it can be very stressful.

What is the best part of working at the company?Met some great people and I gained experience to help me further my career.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The atmosphere. Management micromanaged, continuous threats of work running dry, office morale was always low.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Toxic and uncomfortable.

Tons of room for growth across various business areas

Mostly remote roles with tons of advancement opportunities in video games, life sciences, finance, marketing, human resources, and more. They have a lot of locations globally and have relocation programs available for FT employees.

Easy Work

Easy work, excellent scheduling as you log in whenever you're able to. The only downfall is that they never raised my pay, even after almost a decade.

Managed Services contract including line management, onsite client meetings, ramping organization.

Assess line performance and capabilities, intervene where needed, meet client to present plans to meet schedule. Manage Test services as well. Toxic culture.

The platform is nor very good.

The platform is very slow. The training is almost non existent and there's no follow up. Also the payment dates are unclear when you start working. It is great that you can work your own hours.

Good job for work at home

Good Job, but sometimes task can be confusing to rate. The company should lower the margin for performance. It’s hard to think like someone else’s sometimes.

Was an online position where I could choose my hours which I really loved. If needed to get into contact with anyone, it was very simple though it may take them a few days to respond.

Repetitive work but relatively good pay depending on what project in

Work from home jobBeen around for decades, I thinkRepetitive work but relatively good pay depending on what project inHardest part was probably the test had to study for to get in

Ok as Long as you are doing it to supplement income

THe title says it all really. As a Search Engine evaluator, you a set amount of tasks that you can complete per week, if there are any available at all. Training is super bare bones and if youre struggling, no one coaches you personally, they just send the same training videos over and over. Use it to supplement your main gig until you find something betterand get outta there.

Simple but repetitive work

Assignments would repeat often and it became very repetitive quickly but it was simple and you could choose when to do it in the day. Good for a few extra bucks in the account.

Good for what it is

Communication could be better. Had no issues with payment however you can be placed on reserves at a moments notice. Decent for a form of income but don't expect to rely or be dependent on it.

I enjoyed working with lionbridge. It let my schedule be open as I could work when I wanted and the work wasn't overly hard. I would say it is more of a side job as I wasn't getting paid much but besides that no too bad.

Paying you is not a priority.

The will take weeks to get you access to the computers and not pay you after 4 weeks. All managers will give you a different answer when asked about what to do. Total mismanagement.

Good work

The work is good and satisfying. It is easy to understand the guidelines and what is needed from you. This is a great job for anyone wishing to work remotely.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lionbridge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Lionbridge.
Powered byComparably

Compare Lionbridge with

Lionbridge reviews by popular job title

• Lionbridge