Lippert Components Employee Reviews

stressful
Upholstery Cutter/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Nampa, IDOctober 13, 2018
The management is not good. They don't know how to do the jobs that the worker do in this company. They act like they care but they don't. If they did they would walk through the company and ask the workers if there is anything that can be improved. And actually improve the things that need to be improved. The management puts to much pressure on the hard worker that are there every day and actually know how to do the job inside and out. And the ones that don't know or that are lazy they don't show them or have them work.
Pros
free popcorn, some people that work there were or are good people to work with.
Cons
Management and lazy workers
I was a good worker but never was given a raise.
Saw Operator (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INOctober 13, 2018
I worked hard and learned multiple positions which include mutiple cnc machines, running more than one at a time, saw, crane, and break press. Was never listened to when i asked for a performance review and was never given a raise in two years, besides my initial raise after 90 days.
They favor people over other people
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Middlebury, INOctober 13, 2018
The Mexican lady in the office needs to be fired she accused me of stealing her phone she left in the bathroom and won't let me have my job back that I want
Good
Bad
Sweet place for a hardworking person to excel.
Forklift Operator and Material Handler (Current Employee) –  LCI 19 Goshen IndianaOctober 8, 2018
16 year veteran of LCI 19 complex, 51years old and still making things happen. Love my job and the people I work with like family. If you are serious about holding a job with a GREAT company join us.
Pros
Great leadership, safe working environment, great pay based on your work performance.
Cons
Haven't found one yet.
Fast Paced environment designed for highly driven and motivated indoviduals
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Goshen, INOctober 5, 2018
Lippert Components provides a great environment to take your assigned responsibilities and develop them into something better than when you started. Multiple streams of resources are available to accomplish the task at hand. With such a diverse product offering each day is filled with new opportunities to grow and learn from, there is never a boring day. Due to the fast pace and diverse product offering this comes with the need to communicate internally and externally through multiple sources. The company's growth is exciting and continues to offer incredible opportunities for the individuals that want to develop their potential fully.
OFFICE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Denver, PASeptember 26, 2018
I mainly work alone with a plant manager. We keep this plant operating with 8 other employees. Most employees have been here 15+ years so we work very well together.
fast paced, cut throat job
Fitter / Welder (Former Employee) –  Middlebury, INSeptember 25, 2018
It is cut throat. You are pushed through a 2 week training line, the thrown on to a production line, expected to be able to keep up, with people with years of experience.
Fun place
Robot Welder (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INSeptember 19, 2018
Loved my job, i should have never left. It was third shift exciting and what a work out. They pay was good advancement, job stability and growth are all there.
Pros
money
Great place
Parts handler (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INSeptember 19, 2018
One of the best jobs I had, bet chilll and relaxing, they helped and understood problems, managers weren’t bad at all either, definitely somewhere I would recommend someone too.
Pros
Long breaks
Easy work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INSeptember 17, 2018
The work area was good. They had fans so the working area was cool. Water fountains were available. Bathrooms were clean. Vending machines were available. Workers were friendly.
Decent Work
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INSeptember 13, 2018
It started early in the morning and ended roughly mid afternoon. The work was assembly, mostly putting parts together and storing the product. The demands to move product was near impossible when staff was low.
Pros
no-little stress, appropriate breaks
Cons
demands were higher then possible
Fast paced
Associate (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INSeptember 10, 2018
I wanted to stay but my transportation got bad and i was told that i wasnt keeping up when told in orientation that i wasnt expected to reach the quota that was met but in a few days i caught up and was off by maybe 10 pieces. I wish i could have worked at the lippert in south bend. That was right down the street from me.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Too far
Can advance if you have the drive but need to network
Saw and press operator. (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INSeptember 10, 2018
A good place to work and can advance if you are willing to network and work hard. The work is not hard and overtime is not an issue. You may work over some days or weeks but it's not much.
Pros
Benifits and decent pay
Cons
Management can be hard to deal with
They treat people unfair. You cant trust the people you work for.
Assistant Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INAugust 31, 2018
I worked for Lippert for almost 7 years. They fired me for talking about a matter where I was sexually assaulted and for voicing my opinion on how thing are being ran. The workers are treated unfair and there's no way to believe you can trust anyone.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Unfair treatment, no trust within the team, bosses dont take problems or issues seriously
Great Company
Director of Human Resources, RV Products Division (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INAugust 31, 2018
Lippert was a great place to work and call home! They offered great benefits and a wonderful work environment. The team members were caring and passionate and always felt more like family.
Good place to work.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INAugust 27, 2018
The plant I was at was horrible but Lippert overall seems to be a great company. Management doesn't know what other management is doing communication is very poor.
Pros
Gives back to the community.
Cons
Bad benifits.
Fasted pace
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INAugust 27, 2018
When I first started there it was great after a few years there it went down hill I'll still go back if they would pay me for what I know an have experience with
Pros
Good job
Cons
Not enough pay
Do not work here
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, IN 46803August 24, 2018
Worse place I have ever worked. There's nothing more to add. Anagement doesn't know what they are doing. Upper management does not seem to care about employees, they are a bunch of hype.
Pros
Cons
Way people treated waxh other.
productive
Machine Operator forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INAugust 24, 2018
it was a good place to work management was good the work enviroment was good there really wasnt nothing hard bout the job what i liked the most was that they crossed trained in everthing
A company that cares
Leader in Training (Current Employee) –  Elkhart, INAugust 22, 2018
Really trying to change the way people treat their co-workers. Also there is a lot of opportunity to grow within the company. Volunteering is a huge aspect as well for the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lippert Components. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.8

2.7Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight