Lippert Components Employee Reviews

Fast pace
powder colt (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INAugust 9, 2018
good place to work good people and friendly environment relax you got to work at a steady safe pace and you alright management is fare and good with the workers and the company is growing so look for more opportunity.
Lot of talk about good things but.......
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INAugust 2, 2018
Company is community focused which is great. But inside the walls, they do not follow through with the core values or their advertising of "Everyone Matters". The main core value of "Team Play with Trust" is a farce unless you are in upper management. They will take advantage of your every waking hour.
Pros
There are some wonderful people working there.
Cons
Felt like I was taken advantage of.
Best job I have ever had
Welder (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INJuly 28, 2018
Great work enviroment, many chances for advancement, trained and promoted from within, all benefits available, hord work always recognized and rewarded.
Pros
Advancement in all positions, trained for any postition
Cons
Long work days (10 hours)
Rapid advancement
Plant Manager (Current Employee) –  Goshen, INJuly 26, 2018
Great place to start a management career.
On job training in management and production.
Great core values.
Servant leaders.
Lippert is developing a great family culture.
Pros
Rapid advancement
Fun place to work loved my job
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INJuly 17, 2018
Eliminated position so needed to find new job but loved working with all the people there made good money always got your breaks family environment worked at own pace just get the job done correctly
Pros
Was on my own no one over my shoulder good pay
Cons
Eliminating position hurt
Good benefits, poor work flow.
A-frame production (Current Employee) –  Elkhart, INJuly 9, 2018
You will usually work five days a week and each day the group lead will tell your department what that number is. Usually it's a pretty okay thing but sometimes they set that number WAY too high, especially if your short in your department or if mac ines are broken or etc. Then they will have you go help another line. This repeats. Until they let you go home.
Pros
Good benefits and pay, plenty of breaks
Cons
lack of communication.
Good company
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Double Springs, ALJuly 7, 2018
This a good place to work. Best pay for entry level production work. Uses a temp service to hire employees. Hiring process starts after 90 days after first day.
A True Leadership Culture
Process Engineer (Current Employee) –  Goshen, INJune 30, 2018
Team work is real in this place. Perfect work life balance. Your teams will have your back and you will theirs. Leadership is preached and followed. All are equally respected and listened.
Should be better supervisors with better experience and have everyone doing their job not being with their friend and taking their time away by taljin
Sorter and Packer (Current Employee) –  Goshen, INJune 27, 2018
It’s a good place to work good benefits it’s chill just the type of supervisor should be addressed new rules should be made and followed they need to take things more seriously and not me messing around
Very relaxed and friendly environment
Shipping clerk (Current Employee) –  Elkhart, INJune 26, 2018
Its is a productive work place. The employees are friendly. They care about there employees. We work very well as team! Itis laid back and relaxed for the most part.
Pros
Employess are nice and rhe hours are fair
Cons
Wish we could get more hours
It is a fairly slow paced work environment
CNC Operator (Current Employee) –  Chesaning, MIJune 26, 2018
I have enjoyed my time as an employee of Lippert Components. I would recommend the company do drug testing and background checks on new hires, as well as periodic drug testing on current employees.
Work to death
Plant#28 - Welder (Former Employee) –  Middlebury, INJune 25, 2018
They will work you so long in the chassis plant that people would just walk out of the job leaving the rest of the team to pick of the slack. management would always take their sweet time getting someone over to help leaving the rest of us with an order too big for our team, but we had to stay until we got our quota.
ridiculous hours. and when you HAD to do overtime it would come out of your teams bonus.
Pros
Company parties, decent people
Cons
TERRIBLE management that knew nothing about welding or the time frame it takes to complete frames.
Welder (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INJune 22, 2018
My typical day consisted of installing actuators in the slide outs, motors for the feet and jacks if it wasn't electronic. I was also a repair man so any damaged load that came through the door I was required to fix
Enjoyed wworking
System Analyst/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Elkhart IndianaJune 22, 2018
I real enjoyed my work. They are family oriented, and make a fun and enjoyable work environment. Understanding and compassion from upper management...
A lot of favoritism
Intern (Current Employee) –  Goshen, INJune 21, 2018
If you are not one of the favorites you are not recognized or promoted. Assembly is always “King” and 1st shift is “Queen”. Upper management is all young college grads with little or no hands on work experience.
It was great
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INJune 13, 2018
I loved it.it was amazing and. Vut i felt like I should of made more and i was always treated like a dog that did duties for the manager but other then it feeling like slavery it was great.
Good if you are in the clique
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Elkhart, INMay 29, 2018
It is a very cliquey environment and if you are not in you won’t be going anywhere in your position. The work/life balance is great. It is hit or miss with management.
Pros
Excellent work/life balance
Cons
Not paid well
Lippert Components
Saw Operator (Former Employee) –  Chester, SCMay 23, 2018
I didn’t really like my job at lippert components. It was convient for me because it was right in Chester but they don’t treat their workers fairly and the pay wasn’t up to par
productive envirnment
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INMay 21, 2018
well managed and good company to work for. kinda far from home but pays well and has good benifits good people to work around. they teach you if you dont know how to weld and get people jobs
Pros
bonus
Cons
distance
Horrible place to work
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INMay 18, 2018
CoWorkers were so rude and disrespectful. The way I was trained was so poor it was like I was being set up to fail or look bad. I have over 15 yrs experience in my field and my 2 coworkers were threatened by it because I was always told But you don't have 15 yrs exp here. Ive never worked with such rude and immature people like that. I got hurt while at work..it wasnt work related and totally my fault and I even made that known to HR but within 2 weeks of getting hurt I was let go for no reason at all. I had only been there 2.5 months and everything was fine until I got hurt and within 2 weeks I was let go with no real explanation. Their company motto is Everyone Matters which is clearly just a front and to give the community the impression they are a great company who cares about their employees.
Pros
decent pay and benefits
Cons
poor mgmnt, rude immature coworkers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lippert Components. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight