Litepoint Employee Reviews

Lite Point
Software Development Coop, Litepoint (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 29, 2017
Nice place to work and everyone was helpful and patient. Code structure was easy to digest but sometimes redundant. Issue were encountered when trying to cobble together custom hardware.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Difficult to get up to speed on custom hardware
Great people to work with, but...
Manufacturing Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJune 13, 2017
Great people to work with (peers). The best benefits in the area. Good overall company culture.

Management, however, is very lacking. Individual engineers are not empowered. Ideas are not welcome. Communication and coordination among departments is poor. Engineering designs are "thrown over the wall" for Operations to complete and release.
Pros
Catered lunch every day. Great benefits. Casual atmosphere.
Cons
Poor management.
A casual work environment
Software Verification Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAOctober 18, 2016
Open space working environment where entire works floor able to communicate or simple smile to your neighbored (no wall cubical). A casual work environment, a welcoming culture. Creative and Innovation, every one has equal voice with open ideals an opinion....
Pros
Free lunch are standard operating procedure, every day.
don’t think I ever heard anyone complain about Litepoint
Senior Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAOctober 7, 2016
Pros

Interesting product if you’re into microwave RF hardware. I never had trouble buying test equipment I needed for my projects. They tend to pay well and attract talented people. Free lunch every day is very sociable. The buildings are modern and comfortable. People have a good attitude towards the company.

Cons

Very few cons. I don’t think there is anything I would complain about from an employee standpoint. From a company standpoint, they have not been thinking far enough ahead in the market. Also too concentrated on too few customers. I don’t think I ever heard anyone complain about Litepoint.

Advice to Management

Keep the spirit of the company alive. People are productive and happy. Don’t mess with what’s working by attempting to improve things. Focus on getting some new products that will sell.
Pros
Free Lunch, frequent parties.
Cons
Things can get very slow at times.
Good Benefit, Bad Management
Sales Operation (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJune 23, 2016
Very friendly colleagues, excellent benefit and facility. But the management team is very bad, aggressive, micro management and lack the insight view of the market