Lithia provides industry-leading benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance: Medical, Vision, Dental to the employees and families throughout our auto groups
- Dealership Discounts: Discounts are available to employees on parts, service, vehicles purchasing agreements
- 401k: Retirement plan with an annual company match,
- Employee Assistance Program: Provides employees and immediate family members with free counseling and confidential assistance
- Tuition Reimburse: Reimburse eligible employees for completing undergraduate and graduate courses during employment.
- Wellness Program: Incentive based programs such as no cost preventive exams, free tobacco cessation programs, and low cost prescriptions.
Answered by Lithia Motors, Inc.
I need self respect and honestly believe me
This is a full time job
Doesn't take long at all, background check, drug test, interviews
Take better care of the employees.
I was actually employed with the company that Lithia bought. There was no interview process we were made to sign papers and they said this is going to be a nonunion shop and if you don’t like it you can leave.
I would not tell anyone that I worked there for the negative reactions from people that had bad experiences with them.
Very good future
I knew my manager from previous employment, so no need for an interview!