Litigation Management, Inc Employee Reviews

Terrible place!!!!! Beware
Record Retrieval Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mayfield Heights, OHMarch 10, 2019
This company has the potential to be good but lacks good management. The training is terrible and this job puts their employees in a position to fail versus what they preach. Beware because they will have you feeling constantly that your job is in jeopardy and that you have no job security what so ever. If you’re looking to work for this company, DONT!!!!
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Management, poor training and communication
Stressful environment
Record Acquisitions Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mayfield Heights, OHFebruary 27, 2019
Poor management, not a good company to work for. Did not feel like I belong there. The employees didn't speak or acknowledge you at all.
Called in the office for petty reasons.
Former emoyee
Medical Organizer (Former Employee) –  Work from HomeSeptember 19, 2018
Wonderful place to work. Worked on and off for almost 9 years. Work is on a need basis. If you need something permanent probably not good for a contract position. I found it worked perfect for me. My absolute favorite job ever. Working from home takes dedication and you need no distractions. Just because you are working from home does NOT mean you work and stop and log back on. Management was always there for questions and training was always provided.
Good part time work
Clinical Analyst (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeSeptember 19, 2018
100% working from home. Hours somewhat flexible, however you must commit to 20 hrs/week, work in 4 hour blocks and submit a schedule. Once you learn the software, it is easy enough to navigate, but training is not great, so you kind of have to teach yourself. Support is not available after business hours or on weekends or holidays. So the first few weeks can be difficult, but after you learn your way around, most of the difficulty disappears. You just have to hang in there long enough to feel comfortable. I would like to be working full-time and receiving benefits, but that hasn't happened yet. Still hoping.......
Pros
Work from home. Schedule your own hours.
Cons
Part time. No benefits.
As stressful as it gets
Remote Medical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 7, 2018
I worked for LMI for 4 years-2 years part time and almost 2 years full time. I was a remote medical analyst but as the project dried up they became increasingly ridiculous with their expectations. If you lived a certain distance from the main office they now expected you to come in instead of working remotely so they could weed people out. Next you were treated very unprofessionally in the office-God forbid you should actually try to talk to fellow employees-they forbid you to have any kind of socialization with other employees whatsoever. And the rules about what you could or couldn’t do on your project changed on a daily basis to make sure that they could terminate you for any silly unforeseeen reason. This was my unfortunate first experience working in a toxic environment. I hope it is the last.
Pros
Cons
Management, leadership, company morals and mission
Lack of job security and job advancement is excessive
Project Management Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mayfield, OHAugust 23, 2017
Overall a decent place but frequently changes staff around, has large layoffs, and doesn't provide a sense of security in a job, nor any loyalty to the employees.
I concur with the negative reviews herein...
Agency temporary (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OhJune 26, 2017
I experienced the the 90 day let go, for no reason given... I also had long term employees tell me negative things about the company and then call me after I left, w/o reason. Supposedly, the agency told them, they liked me/my work, but did not need me anymore.
Pros
Nice working conditions
Cons
Was a temp
n/a
Records Retrieval Support (Former Employee) –  Mayfield Heights, OHMarch 31, 2017
 Provide office and technical support in a company serving the needs of law practices and individuals
 Entrusted to view and interpret sensitive data related to legal healthcare cases
The Revenue Group, Cleveland, Ohio
The Number 1 job I had so far. Professional way of thinking!
Litigation Support (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 12, 2016
This job taught me about life, and about how to have a professional work ethic. It taught me about how to think corporately, and how to communicate. It took me from being a student through the process of becoming a valuable team member. It taught me how to prioritize workflow with critical deadlines. I really enjoyed working for this company, as I learned many things for the first time. Nothing but good things to say. I just wish we had more big clients. I am sure the company is doing great. Very innovative.

HIGHLIGHT
Team leader in document research, quality assurance, and record acquisition. Responsible for meeting lawyer/client requests and strict deadlines.
Pros
Great leadership!
Cons
Just needed more big clients while I was there.
Don't get comfortable
Records Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 17, 2016
Do not get comfortable with this position. It will likely be cut after about a year. Despite management advising that they hire a lot of temps to keep their core staff safe, that will not be the case.

This company constantly reinvents itself and will reorganize a department endlessly and for no real reason or improvement. New job titles will be assigned, but they have no true description, rules or expectations.

Advancement will be offered, however, if the client services department does not like you or you think outside of the box, you will not advance at all. The management will protect client services at all cost, so raising issue with anything will only result in you being edged out. The audits are a joke and the computer systems are old and do not work well.

The environment overall is fine. People in the records department are nice, but don't get too friendly. They will work hard to keep you away from people you become chummy with.

The expectations are far fetched and hard to reach since everyone will tell you a different way to do the same thing. Some people will say its the right way, others will say its the wrong way. There is no consensus among staff and management.

While on paper the job will look great and should you go to the interview, they will make it sound amazing. Don't fall for it.
A great opportunity
Medical Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 11, 2015
This was a great opportunity to transition myself into a more administrative position. The company culture was family oriented and employees always went above and beyond for the reputation of excellence..
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Expansion too quickly
Productive company
Vice President of Operations (Current Employee) –  Mayfield Heights, OHMarch 4, 2015
Strong company culture
Strong management
Happy and committed coworkers
Great location
Good work/life balance
Enjoy working with clients and business development
LMI and its employees provide the highest quality services to its clients. LMI is a company that always does the right things for the right reasons.
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Mayfield Heights, OHMay 9, 2014
I'm proud to be an employee at LMI as they care about employees as much as the bottom line. I guess that's why we've been in business for 30 years. I know that the effort I put in every day is noticed and appreciated. The culture is one of openness, collaboration and service excellence. I see employees every day exemplifying the 3 R's (respectful, responsible and resourceful). LMI is an organization with high expectations as it should be since the clients have high expectations. I thrive in this type of environment and appreciate working with highly talented colleagues.
Pros
Professional development opportunities and support, intelligent and supportive colleagues.
Cons
No 401k match but excellent PTO and medical benefits.
Undesirable place to work, employees: unhappy, never smile, unsociable
Records Acquisitions Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Mayfield Heights, Ohio 44124May 5, 2012
Litigation Management has an extremely high turnover, as they bring in new hires from staffing agencies, then terminate their employment immediately at three months (90 days), so there are no benefits. Training is medium and the mentors tell you things which are not acceptable by the supervisors, as for production requirements. Numerous permanent employees do nothing but talk about their boyfriends or their wardrobe, (during work hours). When approaching your manager to ask a question, plan on being ignored for quite sometime. Not a recommended place to seek employment, as it is guaranteed to be short-lived.
Cons
the staff in general.
Pay is adequate for job duties, however HR makes it almost unbearable
Case management (Current Employee) –  Mayfield Heights, OHApril 25, 2012
Where can one start with this company? They are distrusting, overbearing, micro-managing bullies. They are constantly encouraging employees to "make suggestions for improvement." However, anyone brave enough to open their mouth ends up on the unemployment line before lunch. Good luck if they hire you as a manager, you'll last less than a year unless you "fall in." They blatantly lie about internal promotion. In two years I have seen five managers come and go, all external applicants. They are replaced with puppets that HR has invested time and money into to make sure things run as they want. I actually have never worked at a company where the people that ran it were so ignorant about the day to day workings. Remember raising your hand to go to the bathroom in grade school? Those memories come quickly rushing back because yes, they track bathroom breaks! It can only go up from here, right? Wrong! They spend money on hysterical things like pizza parties down at the "principal's office," but the raises are laughably insulting. The only redeemable thing are my coworkers, because we have banded together in our misery
Pros
going home.
Cons
having to show up.