Little Caesars Employee Reviews

32.5K
Found 8,006 reviews matching the search See all 8,822 reviews
Great First Job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Ionia, MIJuly 16, 2018
This was a great first job. But as I got older the pay didn't really fit my needs and had to move on to other employment. Owners could of been more hands on but other than that I feel this was a great first job.
Great Employees And Manager.
Little Caesars Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Fajardo, PRJuly 16, 2018
I learned to work on group, be good with the kitchen being diciplined.
monotonous work
TEAM WORKER (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJuly 15, 2018
put your mind in cruise control...not much thinking required, just hard labor...I prefer something that challenges my intellect. food service is lots of work and little pay...
Pros
free pizza
Cons
not enough pay
Fun place to work w/ the right crew
Crew Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Commerce, MIJuly 15, 2018
The work is always affected by the environment, such as the crew members and their ability to do their job, though it would be preferred if the hiring process was more selective on the hirees productivity and ability to stay busy, especially to perform basic cleaning tasks.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Heat
Quick paced fun work environment
Dough Maker (Former Employee) –  Orosi, CAJuly 15, 2018
I liked working here my co workeres made the job more fun. But the job itself made it hard to pay anything at home such as bills and stuff because of the little pay.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Low pay
Fun work place
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Roseville, MNJuly 14, 2018
Little caesars is a okay job to work at but you don’t get any benefits only make 9.65. They play with your money ! This job isn’t really all that ! But the job is FUN.
Pros
Day goes by fast and cool employees
Cons
No breaks
It was good job.
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Kenner, LAJuly 14, 2018
I loved working here, the employees were good. The store manager was amazing. I loved the pizza. It interesting to see how the dough was made and prepared for the week, and to prep for the next day and stuff.
Pros
Free pizza, free breadsticks.
Cons
No overtime.
Fun place to work at
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 14, 2018
I enjoy working here but managers do not take situations seriously. There’s been fights and arguments and the managers act immature and entertain the situation.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Poor management
Interesting job experience
ADVERTISEMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Nampa, IDJuly 14, 2018
It seemed like all the people there were in between jobs and there wasn't a lot of encouragement or upward movement possibilities. Employees not too kind or even understanding.
Pros
Payment
Cons
Terrible culture, not much honesty or integrity
Amazing work place
Assistant manger (Former Employee) –  Mohawk, NYJuly 14, 2018
This is overall an amazing work place, Everyone's friendly The work place is easy and out going, And the costumers are always very polite. Everyone Just amazing The owner is the best in the area.

Want to know more about Little Caesars?

Ask a question
Little Caesars
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Huntley, IL 60142July 14, 2018
This is the kind of job that is good for kids in high school, not to support a family. It was a good job to have at the time and I did enjoy the experience. It gave me insight on how a pizza parlor is run and that type of customer service.
Management was a joke. The environment was bad. Most the people were good.
Lead Manager (Former Employee) –  Herriman, UTJuly 14, 2018
It seemed as though the upper management did not care all that much about their employees. It was not a good environment because the crew never seemed happy to be working there. Everybody that came into work wanted to go home with in twenty minutes of being there. The only reason as to why I stayed working with this company as long as I did was strictly because of the friendships that I had made there. They were the sole reason that I ever looked forward to showing up to work.
Chill workplace with a somewhat fast pace
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 13, 2018
You will be working the whole time but it's nothing you won't be able to handle. The job title is self explanatory and you learn how to do the job in the 1st week. Fast paced at some points but it has it's downtime. You will task at some points but you can find a minute to rethink your duties, not at all stressful unless you can't handle orders.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
not much cons
Best part is only how flexible they are
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Murrieta, CAJuly 13, 2018
Typical day for me was usually cashier related. Then during spare time I would clean or make pizzas.
I learned a lot about customer service and how mad people get about pizza.
Management has had it's ups and downs. Favoritism is a huge problem.
Workplace culture is that cashiers do a large chunk of the work especially during cases when there are less people there for the day.
Quick paced, easy
Little Caesars Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Channelview, TXJuly 13, 2018
Over all its a good place to start but the management is more about advancing themselves than guiding a team. Long line waits and blame is thrown on everyone.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks, no breaks, unreliable schedules.
Great Place
Lead Cashier (Former Employee) –  Catlettsburg, KYJuly 13, 2018
Employees always laughing and building a relationship with co-workers and customers. Would tell anyone who needed a better job and one thats always going to apply at any little Caesars.
Good temporary job
Cashier, pizza cook (Former Employee) –  Claremore, OKJuly 13, 2018
Daily make pizzas, do dish, wait on customers . Sales and up sales are how you get more hours. Old manager was wonderful but got a new manager who was a mean lady and had favoritism for who got the hours
Pros
Hardy ever fire people due to cheap pay
Cons
$, hours, no benefits, basically poverty
Fun place, but physically demanding job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  British ColumbiaJuly 13, 2018
Very fast pace physically demanding work place. Lot of variety job tasks, and very fair management (treated everyone fair). Hardest part of job was working by the oven, getting everything out and package before more came out. Enjoyed the employee's and interacting with customers. I learned how to work in a accordingly fast environment safely and efficiently.
Pros
Great discounts on food, great employee's, fast working
Cons
Barely any breaks, no actual break room, very hot working near oven
Difficult work place with much interference from Regional Manager
Manager (Former Employee) –  Alamosa, COJuly 13, 2018
In the short time I was the manager of the store in Alamosa, I was undermined with employees and forced into several bad situations. I was held responsible for the short-comings of several previous managers and unable to repair the damage that had already been done.
Why its a bad job
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Oceanside, CAJuly 13, 2018
Would go to work. Do what I was suppose to do, get yelled at by co workers and managers, get told I was a bad worker, and get bullied on the job if I got injured. Management is terrible, and the hardest part of the job is trying to take care of the front and landing where the pizzas come out at the same time as trying to make sure you don't have a line out the door. Management is so bad to the point where they wont even let you buy a water which yeah you gotta pay for while your working and no one is in the store. Would 100 percent not recommend.
Pros
50 percent discount on food when not working and free food when your working.
Cons
Management is terrible, get the worlds shortest break, no paid lunch, and no water while working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Caesars. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight