Little Caesars
65Average

Little Caesars Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA17 reviews
It is a positive work place. There are good people. The management follow food safety and standard procedure. The most enjoyable part of the job is making pizza especially the toppings. There is respect and trust among the workers.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Very low compensation
Honestly working at little ceasers was pretty cool only issue was the management. My manager at the time was very rude and unorganized. The employee were cool they helped me get use to the job ang talked to me about the manager so I knew what to expect but those same people ended up leaving before I did for the same reason.
Hours available open schedule gooid training knowledgeable management fun environment staff is knowledgeable work environment is inviting and job is easy but intense at Times
Very great place to work. Depending on your management you are allowed to listen to you music in headphones while working as long as you can hear still.
you take a lot of orders and make pizza and have to be quick we had a 5 to 10 min window and if we didn't reach it the pizza was free plus our manager was really bad with hours
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
I'd come into work doing the same routine they would ask me. First, they'd ask for 100 sheet outs and then ask to make dough in the machine they have assembled. cut and put the dough into the freezer and then clean up after yourself. take over the cash register then mainly taking care of the customers.
Pros
free food
Cons
no breaks always standing
I would urge everyone to work here when looking for a job. The management was amazing. When looking for a first time job this would be great. Make sure that you will be a able to provide the best customer experience.
Pros
Cons
No Benefits
Making pizza was fun despite constantly (and I mean constantly) being told to go faster. In the month I worked there, I was not scheduled for 2 weeks and then one day I had to babysit and had to call out; apparently that meant "quitting" so I was told not to come back. I really liked this job so it was a bummer.
Pros
Free pizza at the end of the day
Cons
Unrealistic expectations
Learned a lot during this experience, but I would not do it again. There were many difficult situations that I was put through but somehow managed to get out of. Managing the pizza place was a headache, and a heartache, as many people had to be fired, relocated, etc. This restaurant was quickly declining and had to be revamped, partially because of the regionals. I had a decent experience, would not repeat but do not regret.
Pros
A lot of hours
Cons
Difficulty communicating with other stores
It was bad managed but I learned a lot about customer service. I became one of the most dedicated ones, because I believe a customer should always have a great service.
little caesars does not care about you, your needs or your family. They do the bare minimum so they don't have to pay ot. they reward lazy people. if you work hard you have to fight to move up or get a raise.
Pros
Cons
healthcare, management" buries head in sand"
make pizza and dough. make sure pizzas are ready on rack to go in the oven. assist customers at the register. and make sure everything around the work place is nice and clean
When I worked there the store had nothing going for it. The manager had demands that were well above a high schooler's capabilities. As a result I was sent to stand outside in the dead of winter and hold the shaker-board sign to try and get people to go to the store. At least they let us wear khaki shorts...
Pros
Casual everyday
Cons
Manager over-demanding, Cold
its pretty place to work but its not that quite well functioning they do not tend to give employees hours to come and work and the company is not run quite well so its kind of stressing
at little Caesars the job was pretty simple just helped out in the back and most of all handled the cash register. Everyone tthere was ready to work our boss was always there giving a helping hand.
Working at Little Caesars you always had to be alert and know what was happening in the store. You had to be quick with making and delivering the pizzas to the customer at all times. Before starting the day, we had to unload boxes of merchandise into the store and set up every area. The overall management was okay and was filled with nice and hard working people. I didn't find any part of the job hard because it was mostly simple tasks. The most enjoyable part of the job had to be seeing people happy knowing you are responsible for their joy.
Pros
Working with positive people
Cons
Small enviroment
At little Caesars, i Learned how to work fast to serve customers, how to take intructions and work together as a team to accomplish goals. Even though some of my co-workers talked behind my back, i still came to work everyday with a good attitude to help the company in any way i could. My previous manager was a friendly, nice and caring. He respected my religious views by keep the sabbath day. unlike like my current manager, he cut off all of my hours because i could not work on saturdays lying that he didnt have any hours for me but yet hire other workers every other week. THe most enjotable part about working at little caesars is you have fun working and meeting new people everyday. If you do not like to socialize or meet new people, it will not be the place for you.