Little Caesars Employee Reviews

Found 8,548 reviews matching the search See all 9,439 reviews
A great place to work easy job
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Wiggins, MSSeptember 18, 2018
Working at little caesars was a great experience. I started off working with food items in the start of my work stage but I eventually made my way up to being a cashier and being typically versatile through the store.
Pros
customer experience
Cons
short breaks
Typical work day
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLSeptember 18, 2018
I would go to work. Do what ever i had to do to get done for the day. Management was sub-par. Lots of Drama, and certain scenarios that could be avoided with proper management. And the only people who got breaks wore people who smoked, or under aged, but others did not get a break.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Bad work Enviorment
face pace
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Lake Wales, FLSeptember 18, 2018
Having a excellent work crew helps when working in these fast pace job. there is a lot of clean up needed to keep the place looking great. Meet many great customers.
its a good place to work for, but i wouldn't go back unless i had too.
Prep/Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Marion, ILSeptember 18, 2018
Many things were unorganized, managers where unfair about certain things. The managers would bring their drama to work, or just make work awkward. But they were great people over all.
Pros
Everyone was very nice.
Cons
unorganized.
First Job
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TxSeptember 18, 2018
This was a great first job. If you never worked before or if you are 21 & under this is an excellent job to get adjusted to the work life experience. I, personally, have experienced rapid growth in management and the ability to handle situations in a fast paced environment. Which makes any job after this one extremely simple because if you can handle this type of environment you can handle any type of work environment.
I hated working there and there were little benefits for the hard work
Ga - Team member- ● Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fairburn, GASeptember 17, 2018
I wouldn't work there again. The employees there are extremely rude. There were attitudes everywhere and people always wanted to pick about nothing.

low pay

very dirty

unorganized
great place to work
Foodservice (Former Employee) –  Milledgeville, GASeptember 17, 2018
This job was very laid back and fun to work. There were a variety of customers that came in and i always did my best to fulfill the customers' pizza needs.
Greedy, and unclean
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 17, 2018
I was instructed to work with NO hand protection (latex gloves/plastic hand inserts) my manager was more concerned with productivity than safety, also the management would scream at employees and verbally abuse them for a multitude of reasons, example given, personal injury or religious belief
Pros
Money is money..
Cons
To many to really list. Unclean, unprofessional, unorganized, mean managers.. list goes on
It was chill
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVSeptember 17, 2018
Cool and some cool people It wasn’t very hard can get fast paced at times but for the most part it was alright. Met some cool people and made some friends
Keeping people happy
Lc manager (Current Employee) –  1699 rio bravo sw Albuquerque, NM 87105September 17, 2018
I'm a manager at little ceasers and I do alot for the business and the other employees i work with i work hard every night to keep my customer happy with good customer service skills and as always you can please everyone I like my job I what I do my employees and customers like because I like to hear customer feedback
Pros
I wish I could get paid more for the job I do
Little Cesears
Crew Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oregon, OHSeptember 16, 2018
You have pros and cons anywhere you go. You also have good and bad co workers. I had a bad experience working there but others may not. It has down time and it will get busy out of the blue.
Pros
good convo with customers, weekly pay
Cons
managers think their all that and will upset you to the point of leaving
N/a
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 16, 2018
The company was okay I guess they wanted you to sale a lot of pizzas and I couldn’t do it. It was hard because I’m not really a sales person but they try to force you to be.
Good place to work.
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZSeptember 16, 2018
This is a good place to get a start in management. Very hot work environment. Employees make the workplace fun. This is a typical pizzeria. The pay was not the best.
Pros
Advancement opportunities. Free pizza.
Cons
Very hot work environment.
It wasn’t okay
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Kingsville, TXSeptember 16, 2018
A lot of fun until customers came in bunches. Customers can be very rude and can demand things we can’t give which if we did give them, we’d get in trouble.
Pros
Safe working environment
Cons
Short Breaks
Great place to start for kids who are entering the working world.
Little Caesars Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Dallas, GASeptember 16, 2018
This job is great for kids who are ready to make their own money. It's also a good start to when it comes to making resumes so other jobs know you have experience in the work force. Other than that, you really won't get any hours and you will most likely start at $8 or less if it's your first job.
Pros
great environment
Cons
hours & pay
its a step stone
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Irwin, PASeptember 16, 2018
I feel like this job is good for stepping stone purposes. Not to make a career out of but i think its good for going to school and working your way to a better job with expirience.
Its a hard place to feel successful at work.
Crew Member/Crew Leader (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 16, 2018
Some of the workers are lazy and hide behind the work of others.
Training is poor and management discourages it.
its not a hard place to work but its hard to feel good about work there.
Cons
A 30 minute break once daily is encouraged but most days I skip it to get all the work done
Great Starting Job
Shakerboard (Former Employee) –  Warren, OHSeptember 16, 2018
Little Caesers is great place to work. Very great work environment, fair and tough coworkers and managers. But overall from the time I was there, loved every moment of it.
decent min wage job at a pizza joint
Crew Leader / Cashier / Dough Prep (Former Employee) –  Smokey Point, WASeptember 16, 2018
Working at Little Ceasar's was easy, if not fairly repetitive. The vast majority of food prepared for customers was simple and easy to remember after a week or two of practice.
Little Caesar's was a unique experience.
Cashier and Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  London, OHSeptember 15, 2018
When I worked at Little Caesar's the manager was not friendly. She did not support anyone, and often put others down. This has led me to see Little Caesar's in a bad light. However, the people that I met working at Little Caesar's were amazing. As a cashier, I would stock sodas, make sure there were enough hot and ready pizzas, and answer call in orders. If I were to open or close, I would be responsible for counting all of the money in the drawer that I was working at. If I were to be on the line, I would make pizzas as necessary, make custom pizzas, and cut and box the pizzas as well.
Pros
discounted food
Cons
stressful environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Caesars. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K
42.7K
32.7K
21K

See reviews about

Diversity score

55out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Little Caesars.

Powered by Comparably