Little Caesars Employee Reviews

32.5K
Found 8,052 reviews matching the search See all 8,871 reviews
was a good first job
Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  West VirginiaJuly 21, 2018
I enjoyed working there. It was a very friendly environment to work in. They gave discounted lunches and fair break periods. I got let go due to cut backs in staffing.
Productive and an enjoyable environment
Shift Leader/Cashier/Crew member (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXJuly 21, 2018
We would get very busy on days when their was a lot of many huge pick up deliveries, when raining we would have huge rush after rush, we would get very busy especially on weekends and we tried to always stay stalked up on all most served pizzas.
stressful work environment--hard for me to catch on
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 21, 2018
The company itself is excellent. Good opportunities for advancement. I guess the only negative was that fellow employees were not very willing to help when needed.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
work was too stressful for me.
It was very horrible. Probably gonna be one of the worst places I’ve ever worked at.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CAJuly 21, 2018
The work environment at Little Caesars was bad, and it had poor management. I would not recommend to first time job applicants. It was always busy there.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Very fun job co-workers very friendly
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXJuly 20, 2018
Great job I learned to multitask and collaborate and work as a team. A well organized job where everyone has to cover a certain station to move orders effectively and throughly. Unfortunately, the pay rate was very low my bi-weekly checks were less then 200 dollars.
Pros
Able to create personal pizza for lunch
Cons
No break rooms had to eat when it was slow
It was ok
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Opelousas, LAJuly 20, 2018
I enjoyed working at Little Caesars.I got along with my employees. All my tasks were completed in a timely manner and the managers complimented me on a good job I was doing.
It’s good enough for a part time student
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 20, 2018
I enjoy working here because of the people but honestly I need a way better job than this I need more hours. I was working 5 hours a day I would get 450$ every 2 weeks and I pay rent this is not enough for me I rather get an actual full time job.
Pros
Good management and hook up
Cons
5 hours is full time for everyone except Co Manager and Manager
Good first job
Crewman (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CAJuly 20, 2018
I was in need of work and for my first job it wasn’t too bad. Eventually I knew I was capable of more, but little Caesars was a helpful stepping stone.
A good place to start gaining customer service experience.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Rosenberg, TXJuly 20, 2018
I only worked here because it was walking distance from my apartment & I'm currently a high school student. I quit because I was given very little hours to work.
It was something I would never want to do again.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Red Bluff, CAJuly 20, 2018
Maybe it was just this particular store, but the managers were not easy to talk to or work with or for. it was always really hot and the breaks were never scheduled correctly.
fun
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IAJuly 19, 2018
love the atmosphere and the challenge each day gave. The managers were fun to work with. I was able to make decisions and utilize a lot of the skills that i possess.
Pros
You have to pay for your food no discounts
Cons
no breaks
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 19, 2018
Was a great place to work. Taught me so much with how to be a manager and run a store. Help me grow and gain tips I can use in life. Was a great 6 years spent.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Not enough freedom
Fast paced and busy workplace.
Team member (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 19, 2018
Working at Little Caesars is a great way to learn work experience. Regardless of the low pay, it’s a good way to learn the basic cooperation skills and manners at a work environment. It is also good for learning how to take orders and getting in the habit of doing your work to the best of your abilities.
Pros
Guaranteed checks every two weeks
Cons
Low pay
Great ownership
Associate (Former Employee) –  Lynn Haven, FLJuly 19, 2018
Constant work throughout the day. There's plenty of benefits if you're able to become full-time (50 hour week) and the pay for full time is enough to afford housing in the area. The owners are very compassionate and will work with you if you're honest and respectful.
Pros
Great ownership, friendly work enviroment, great full time benefits
Cons
full time positions are scarse
Great first job but busy
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJuly 19, 2018
Little caesars is a great first job it’s fun and easy to do. If for some reason you get put on register then you will have to deal with some annoying customers nothing out of the ordinary. The workers were all fun and there was no drama or arguments everybody got along right. The only thing I disliked is that It would get too hot reaching 90 degrees in the summer even when they have an AC supposedly.
Productive and fun
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Elizabethton, TNJuly 19, 2018
It's a alright first job. It has good managers it's a good work environment good people to work with. Just not enough pay for me I need something we with better pay.
Nice place to work but pay was not very good
caahier (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 19, 2018
It was a great experience, I met a lot of new people, and I learned new things that’s pretty useful for any other job. The only thing was I don’t think the pay was enough.
Terrible Hours
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Bayville, NJJuly 19, 2018
Gave next to no hours to work so I got paid very little. A typical day of work during the week is very boring, very slow paced, however on the weekends is very fast paced and difficult to get things done on time.
Pros
Free Pizza
Good
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 19, 2018
The franchise in a Louisville Kentucky is Awesome. It's a great place to work when first start working. Obviously it is fast food so theres that. Overall though it's a good experience.
Quick-paced job with teamwork
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 19, 2018
Very fast pace job while handling every position if not enough coworkers are on sight and also knowing how to do every thing on each department. Also becoming fast at what you do will get you recognized faster and even a promotion.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Caesars. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

55out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Little Caesars.

Powered by Comparably