Little Caesars Employee Reviews

Found 9,353 reviews matching the search See all 10,342 reviews
About what you'd expect
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 26, 2018
Having worked for different owners and GM's, I can say that your experience will vary widely depending on your location and specific management crew. I have really loved my time here overall, but it is about what you would expect from a fast food pizza company. The crew usually has a lot of together but it can become stressful at times especially during busy times or times of short staffing. There is a lot of turnover which can be stressful as a manager as you are constantly training new hires and having to adapt to a new crew culture. However, I feel like overall I have learned a lot about myself and how to deal with several situations and have a generally positive view of my experience.
Pros
Free pizza, flexible scheduling, room for advancement
Cons
high pressure at times, infrequent pay raises
Great starting job but not for those who seek to make a career!
Cashier/Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Palm Harbor, FLNovember 8, 2018
This is a great place to work as maybe a first job or something to put some extra money in your pocket; however if you are in your mid thirties or are looking to move up in a company Little Caesars is not the place for you! You may be hired with all intentions and maybe even promises of moving up maybe even very shortly after being hired! But something will always dash those expectations believe me! Other than that if you are young go ahead enjoy working in fast food and just making a little over minimum wage! But good luck living on your own on that paycheck!
Pros
Great management and fun work environment!
Cons
No benefits low pay, no breaks, no room for advancement!
Fast paced and competive work enviroment
Head Cashier (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TX 76013October 9, 2018
A typical day is very steady. Not too busy, but not slow enough to have nothing to do. I learned that this job should be a stepping stone job only as there are not many benefits to be gained by staying long term. Management currently is not good. Its very disoriented and seems to like to place blame rather than clean things up. The hardest part of my job is dealing with customers. While it is something I can pride myself on being quite good at, it doesn't make it any less difficult to manage. The most enjoyable part of the job is being with coworkers I get along well with and work well with.
Pros
An easy job to learn, hours are not demanding, general friendly atmosphere
Cons
Minimum wage, Poor Management, no paid breaks/vacation, no given raises
Little Caesars on Road 68
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Pasco, WANovember 29, 2018
A typical day at work consisted of a wide range of duties including cleaning, pizza making and interacting with customers. I learned the entire process of creating pizzas from ingredients to packaged and ready to serve. The management was considerate and highly skilled. The culture of the workplace was very diverse. Busy days of the week were the hardest part of the job as they required the most out of everyone. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to complete a wide range of tasks from making the pizza dough to processing inventory.
Pros
Dynamic atmosphere
Cons
Low salary
Fast paced environment with cut throat employees
Little Caesars Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Whitesburg, KYAugust 19, 2018
Fast paced environment, non stop cleaning, taking orders, filling orders, running cash registers, or filling the "hot" box. Some friendly management, great owners, however the work place is very drama filled, and cut throat, with some employees only caring of themselves and not the store or the customers. Hardest part of the job is dealing and handling the drama that the handful of these employees bring into the store. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I am there and able to be counted on at any time the owner needs me to be and the customers are friendly and can make your day better no matter how bad of a day you can be having.
Pros
discounts, great store manager
Cons
no advancement, no raises, horrible part time shift manager
Horrible
Manager (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaNovember 10, 2018
This company is a joke. They don’t treat their crew like they should, their management staff is atrocious, if you enjoy work 70 hours or more weekly as a manager and only getting compensated for 50 of that, then this job is for you. If you plan to never have a retirement or benefits, then this is the job for you. Too much drama from the management team above you. Definitely would not recommend ANYONE to work here.
Pros
Free pizza, only after it expires where you can no longer sell it.
Cons
No breaks, long hours, no help, horrible training, disgusting food.
Easy and laid back job
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Muscatine, IA 52761November 19, 2018
Its an easy job to make pizzas, its also and easy job to manage the pizzas and the pizza makers, all common sense work for an okay amount of money. Although everyone wishes they could have a million dollars there is always room for promotion going through the company, especially if you go up to corporate or general management i'm sure you then will get those sick days, vacation, and salary.
Pros
Friendly, laid back work enviroment
Cons
little to no breaks or sick days, no vacations, no benefits, low pay rates.
Horrible work place
Dough maker (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DENovember 5, 2018
It was a horrible work environment, very dirty , so much unnecessary drama , if the managers didn’t get there way they would throw fits, there was so much favoritism it was insane , there was constantly drama in the store if not between managers and employees it was between managers and customers store manager was never there I worked for almost 6 months and only met him 1 time the women he had running his store have no idea what their doing at all it was just not a good environment for anyone actually wanting to step up in the working world it’s a good spot for teenagers in highschool maybe but not for adults , even would prompt people but not raise their pay and want them to work off the clock for no pay at all
Pros
Cons
Horrid work environment very dirty, rude managers
Ups and downs
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXAugust 2, 2018
At least at the one I worked at, the job itself is pretty simple. You could learn each station and do it well in about two weeks. I learned how to make dough, pizza, and all the other sides along with it. The workplace was lively for the most part, people got along well with each other mostly. Management was very poor to me. The manager liked to leave early and stay clocked in even when he was gone. He pushed responsibilities onto others. The manager also managed to keep his job even after he would disappear without a trace and reappear. The hardest part is when organization breaks down and the crew gets behind. Also when communication breaks down and everything can come apart quick.
Pros
Friendly environment, Easy to learn
Cons
lack of benefits, poor management, little advancement
Awesome place!! Apply!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Bradford, PAOctober 24, 2018
I seriously enjoyed my time working at Little Caesar's (probably a bit too much). It was BY FAR the BEST environment I've ever worked in. My coworkers, boss, manager(s) and store was just awesome all around. It's definitely hectic at times, but at the end of the day you feel accomplished and ready to take on tomorrow's challenges and that's not something any other job I've had has truly made me feel. Not only that, I learned a lot about working as a team, a leader and working toward goals which has been a tremendous help. I looked forward to going in every day and just talking/working with my crew and still miss it all to this day. Although I cut my own time short working there, it was AWESOME!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Pros
opportunity advancement, bonuses, management
Cons
Zero
Great People to work with. Management was excellent
Cashier - Handling transactions (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 13, 2018
I very much enjoyed working with the staff and management. The culture of the work environment emphasized that the customer is first and that that the staff should support each other. Tthe supervisory staff made the store very friendly, allowing for a great team environment. My experience was wonderful.
Pros
Management and staff
Benefits
Great coworkers and intense multitasking
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 30, 2018
My employees were the light of everyday and the work load kept everyone busy( no down time to be bored). Management was inconsistent and biased depending on personal favouritism. The work load overall is too intense for minimum wage employees to maintain a healthy life outside of the job. It could be very stressful on a daily basis but good managers could rally the effort.
Pros
Great people and a busy atmosphere
Cons
No breaks, no pay raises, very laborious all day, inconsistant rules/ poor management
Good start up job, but not a career for most
Closer (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIOctober 7, 2018
Typical day of work is fast past and encourages the employee to learn fast or get left behind. Though there are not too many opportunities for growth or benefits from the job, the standard employee can fit into their job quite well, and comfortably, as long as they can keep up with the speed, and pay attention to detail. It is important to clean up after yourself, and as long as you are conscious of those around you, you can get along with others just fine. It is a good job to start with, teaching you many fundamentals of the work place that someone can carry with them into their future career.
Pros
Friendly work space with a free meal if you work night shift
Cons
The amount of hours you get depends on the success of your store
quick paced, friendly atmosphere, poor planning
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Searcy, AROctober 9, 2018
The time I worked at Little Caesar's there was always something needing to be done. The way the store is means there has to be a constant flow of foodstuffs throughout the day. The staff was quite friendly and from what I saw it isn't too hard to get a promotion if you actually do the work. The management does a decent job for the most part, although they seem to have a slight communication problem from manager to manager, they still get the job done. The reason I left is because it seemed like I was being left behind, I wasn't being trained in everything I needed and the deadline was closing in quick. I don't believe that they didn't care but rather that they had so much on their plate they didn't have enough time for me. I enjoyed my time for the most part at Little Caesar's and i would have worked more had I been given the training needed.
It’s okay can be better though
Little Caesars Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MONovember 19, 2018
I personal would not recommend working there. Many people come and go there and they are always under staffed so it kinda gets stressful working there sometimes and I also put in a lot of time and worked there for two years and I have only gotten one raise. I feel like I can find better.
Pros
Discount
great company, horrible supervisors
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Yucaipa, CAJune 16, 2018
there is plenty of room for advancement if you can work up from a crew member that only gets a maximum of 20 hours per week with no plan for the rise in minimum wage. the culture was great, the hot and ready promise, really a great company. except, its very hard to be the only full time employee in the store and not be allowed to keep hard workers a proper amount of time, its almost like they force you to exploit teenagers with their "flexible hours" which as I said is a mandatory maximum of 25 hours a week (average of twenty) for everyone beneath a Co Manager (AGM) benefits sound great but none of the companies actually do there part. job was overall great until they switched supervisors and if you have to deal with HR good luck, they wont do anything but interrogate people in the middle of dinner rush.
Pros
discounts
Cons
local corporate politics
Crazy, interesting work experience
Weekend Manager (Former Employee) –  Ashland, ORAugust 7, 2018
I enjoyed working here for the freedom and fun I had. I was only given this freedom because I was good at doing the job and what I was supposed to, but if you did not know how to make a pizza by your second day, or if you did not have everything down by your third day, you were "fired." By "fired" I mean, you were told you would be called if you were needed, and then you were never called again or actually told you were fired. I enjoyed the people I worked with, but a lot of what went on at the store was VERY unprofessional. Once I transferred schools from Southern Oregon to Portland State, I was issued a subpoena to go back to Ashland to testify against the store owner who had hired his friend to break into the store and cut the gas lines and light a candle by the flour bags. I had to go back to Ashland for court on a case that I thought would only last one day, but ended up being three, and I got back to Portland a DAY BEFORE my midterms at Portland State.
Pros
Fun to work in a college town and meet new people outside of school and new to the school
Cons
There were no benefits, no real structure as far as management, owner rounded down for pay and docked hours you worked
Good first job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PASeptember 20, 2018
Good places for a teenager to get their first job at. Would be quick paced at times, particularly at lunch/dinner hours and slow at other times. Learned how to make pizzas, operate and clean the machinery, sanitary practices, and operate a cash register. Coworkers, managers and the store manager were for the most part relaxed and collaborative.

Pay was garbage though, minimum wage, no benefits, barely any room for advancement and the franchise owners didn't trust employees. Was promised a raise for months by a manager but never got it (not his fault though, only the franchise owners approved them). Wouldn't recommend the job if you're an adult.
Pros
Fun environment, free food
Cons
Minimum wage, no benefits
Little Caesars was a good first job
Cashier and Customer Service Expert (Former Employee) –  Mission Viejo, CAOctober 30, 2018
an average day at work was fast-paced and pretty hectic, however, I did learn valuable people skills and how to work under pressure. The hardest part of the job was being out-of-sync with the kitchen who would sometimes forget to put pizzas in the oven so then they weren't hot-n-ready. Then the customers would complain to you and ask why pizzas weren't ready. the most enjoyable part of the job was working with people that have a positive attitude and who were close to me in age.
Pros
discounts
Cons
did not get my raise until two days before i had to resign
Fun, peaceful, fast pace.
Pizza professional (Former Employee) –  Chillicothe, OHJanuary 14, 2019
Topping, making, baking, cutting pizza with ease do to systems set in place by the company, and the top managers over the state would come in and explain any of the new additions to the process, so there was never any doubt on if we were doing things the right way. Person to person contact to every manager at a moments notice. It felt like a family!
Pros
Good hours, great management, good company advancement opportunities.
Cons
None, unless you don't like a fast pace. It is a very fast paced environment!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Caesars. Our community is ready to answer.

52.5K
42.9K
33K
21.1K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Little Caesars.

Powered by Comparably