Little Critters Learning Center Employee Reviews

Teacher
Infant Teacher (Former Employee) –  West Jordan, UTJuly 16, 2018
if you like to work with a bunch of catty girls, this is the job for you. The management will max out the classes and doesn't really care about the stress it causes to the teachers.
Great place poor management
Teacher (Former Employee) –  West Jordan, UTJuly 12, 2018
i loved working at Little critters. I was very bummed when i left. I was very attached to my students. The only thing i had a hard time with was the management. a lot of people slacked office and would just chill in the front office with the bosses. they wanted you to sugar coat incident reports and i did not like that at all i felt like i was lying to the parents about what happened to their kids.
Pros
great coworkers and loved the kids
Cons
poor management
Fun temporarily, not more than a year.
Teacher's ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  West Jordan, UTJuly 3, 2018
Making an actual living with this job would be a bit difficult. Definitely a high school or temporary job. Worked with some really awesome people and had a chance to grow as a person.
Fun and Challenging
Teacher (Current Employee) –  West Jordan, UTJuly 12, 2017
It was a good after school job and they were very generous with my hours. It got me what I needed as a high school student. I could not work their my whole life. The people were great and I loved the kids. Sometimes I felt taken advantage of. I worked really hard for them and the whole 2+ years I was there I got a 50 cent raise that everyone gets when they turn 18. But it was good for me at the time.
Pros
The people, The kids, had good times
Cons
Unorganized
Great Kids
Assistant Per-School Teacher (Former Employee) –  West Jordan, UTMarch 1, 2017
Working at the daycare was fun with the kids. But they did not work with me and my school schedule. I was a full time teacher, the kids were very fun. new stories everyday. Its a good daycare but the management was not very good.
Great hours, especially for high school students.
TEACHER (Current Employee) –  West Jordan, UTDecember 12, 2014
Little Critters is a great place to work if you enjoy working with children. The full-time teachers and part-time teachers work well with each other and it is a very friendly environment. Managers are flexible about hours and vacation time.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
short breaks
Great job if you love kids.
Teachers Aid (Former Employee) –  West Jordan, UTMay 11, 2013
I only worked part-time from 3-6:30. I would go into work, find out what classroom I'm in (usually 2 year old class), then I would follow the schedule of their daily routine. Most of the kids were fun, co-workers were usually sociable and easy to get along with. My managers were fun and easy-going and always knew how to deal with a stressful situation. The hardest part was how much energy it drained. The best part was when the kids reminded me why I loved them.
Pros
You can eat the food the kids eat.
Cons
No benefits. Children aren't always happy.