Little River Healthcare Employee Reviews

An awesome place to work.
Patient Access Manager (Former Employee) –  Rockdale, TXAugust 1, 2018
Little River Healthcare quickly became family to me. I will miss working there significantly. The staff there treat the each other and the patients like family.
Good company to work for
Certified Medical Coder (Current Employee) –  Rockdale, TXJune 16, 2018
My experience has been good. Have met a lot of hard working individuals. Lots of details to learn but also lot of opportunities to learn. Patient managers.
Pros
Flexibility
The people are great but as a whole, the company is highly unorganized.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Rockdale, TXJune 11, 2018
Loved my co-workers. Hated the lack of communication, disorganization and the chaos it caused. No one knew what anyone else's job actually was and who could help them. And there's no such thing as job security at LRH. You go into work every day knowing that it might be your last. Not exactly a morale booster.
Overview
Collection Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 9, 2018
Management was okay. They would sometimes hire people who were not the most friendly to work with. The company had decent benefits and really worked with your schedule. They need to work on advancement training. If it wasn't for some of the other workers attitudes, I would have been more likely to stay working there longer.
Pros
Works with your schedule, advancement training, benefits
Cons
Advancement is possible, but they need to put more effort in to the training.
Decent job
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXMay 3, 2018
A decent place to work, a lot of good people, The pay is not so good and job advancement isn't the best either. Everything is good as long as you do your work.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
pay
Family friendly facility
Multimodality Technologist (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, TXApril 24, 2018
Enjoyed working at LRH Georgetown Imaging, however they were in financial trouble, so went PRN and found another full time job with another company. I loved working there though and would go back if it became stable.
It was avery good experience working with Little River Healthcare.
Medical Billing and data entry (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXApril 20, 2018
It was a very good experience working with Little River Health care.
Nice Company. co
-workers are very co-operatives. low stress level. Manager was very helpful too.
Insecurity
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Rockdale, TXApril 12, 2018
There is no security in employment at LRHC, you never know if your gonna have a job when you get to work. The pay is below average, there is no incentives to work here anymore. Haven't even received a cost of living pay raise in several years.
Pros
Staff that does work here, is great.
Cons
Management issues
Poor Management
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rockdale, TXApril 1, 2018
No communication across the board, very poor management, always "passing the buck". No job security, no appreciation, and very poor choices financially.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Poor Salary and Communication
Going Under
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  TexasMarch 19, 2018
This company is going under, just laid off our entire building with 2 days notice. Pay was poor...very very poor. Upper management never engaged with employees.
Unfair treatment of employees
Current employee on my way out (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, TXMarch 15, 2018
This place is a joke. Management is less than poor. Scared of their own shadows if someone other than Caucasian whispers discrimination. Ill equipped and educated as to professionalism and fair employee treatment,
Pros
Not one pro
Cons
See above
Day to day worry and stress
REFERENCE LAB LEAD/ ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Temple, TXMarch 15, 2018
While it is very beneficial to work remotely the company does not compensate wages yearly nor are deserving employees offered deserved advancement- Job security is very poor.
I have learned to work more independently, remotely and take on more responsibility.
The most enjoyable part about my job is helping patients, meeting new people and completing and reaching my goals.
My direct Territory Manager is excellent but I can't say the same for higher management.
Pros
Working remotely some times
Cons
not being treated fairly
amazing lab company
Clinical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toms River, NJMarch 4, 2018
very kind and caring co workers as well as clients and staff and the hours were amazing and the work environment was so relaxing and soothing and always was so happy
Racism at its finest
HOUSEKEEPING (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXFebruary 22, 2018
I work for this company almost 2 years stayed when everyone walked off the job tired for another job in a different department they would hire outside the company and said try again next time it have another open very disappointing
Great place to balance family and work
Purchasing Director Acute Care Division (Former Employee) –  Rockdale, TXFebruary 9, 2018
They were great with working with your children's activities. It was a stress day at times based on the the fact we worked with stressful events at times. My job hinged on making sure the medical staff has what they needed to take care each patient.
Uneducated, lack of skills and knowledge
Director (Former Employee) –  Crockett, TXJanuary 27, 2018
Sadly, LRH has no real understanding of business. The corporate managers do not focus on getting the right people with the right qualifications to perform the expected functions of a hospital. LRH is unwilling to give the resources necessary to aid the hospital, causing harm to patients. Bad place to work. Run away from this deceptive group. Nepotism and favoritism is a major problem. They have fraudulent billing practices, do not use the right codes for insurance purposes, have no idea how to register a patient correctly, and charge you when they are too late in billing insurance. Totally incompetent.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, no resources, lack of knowledge and skills
Registration Clerk/ data entry (Current Employee) –  Round Rock, TXJanuary 9, 2018
I love working here. Charge entry position is so easy. Great experince. My steping stone for my future. Hopely they giving people a career advancement.
Pros
Potluck
Not secure
Specimen Collector (Administration) (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 19, 2017
In the position that I worked, if a clinic dropped the company, you would be out of work until the company placed you in a new location. But it is steady pay while you are working.
Pros
Daytime hours
Cons
Not enough hours and not secure
Innovative and fast paced environment.
Director Business Development, Oklahoma (Former Employee) –  OklahomaNovember 15, 2017
I learned a great deal with my position as Business Development manager at Little River Healthcare. I initiated the acquisition of an Oklahoma hospital, marketed our hospital services and recruited physicians for hospital coverage.
Pros
I was able to work independently and make many decisions on my own.
Cons
Financial issues with their Oklahoma franchise limited the need for my position.
little river healthcare
Director of Respiratory Care (Current Employee) –  Ashdown, AROctober 25, 2017
Little River healthcare is a small hospital with a family feel, everyone knows each other, and willing to help. its a great place to work and feel like home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little River Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.