Little Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Hard working eviromne
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 25, 2018
Hard working environment thats determined to meet each individual goals. Bring each and everyone valued outcome.
Ensure positive role model great team player
Pros
Rewarding enviroment
Cons
Salary
Teaching was amazing
teacher (Former Employee) –  Stanford, CAApril 16, 2018
Little taught me a lot of skills like managing a group of people and making daily plans. It was really time crunching because there are a lot of kids teachers are suppose to attend to, but it made the time go by really fast. I made life long friends and truly miss the students a lot.
Pros
working with children
Cons
low wages
Summer intership
Mechanical Engineering Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 1, 2018
They were an internship I had over the summer before I graduated college. I got very good experience working there and it helped jump start my career.
daily work
Elk River - Assistant teacher (Former Employee) –  Elk River, MNMarch 29, 2018
feeding them breakfast, changing diapers, doing art sensory and language daily. working with at most 20 toddlers with ratio at 5/1. working with all different types of families
Pros
free breakfast/lunch/snack
Cons
no breaks
Amazing Team Work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Avondale, AZMarch 16, 2018
Was a great place to work as a first job, learned a lot such as how to handle money and customer service, how to do inventory. It was definitely a busy fast paced place to work which teaches you to always want to be your best at the best pace.
customer service rep.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 31, 2018
bake pizzas, make them from scratch, make the dough, make the sauce, store the sauce, unbox the toppings store them in the fridge, fill up pizza toppings, open and close, submit orders, cash register, box pizzas, handle breads, dishwashing and cleaning up.
Pros
no breaks
Cons
slow pace
N/a
assistant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 28, 2018
fun energetic
relaxed
opened to new things and experience
would definitely recommend to anyone
kids are great clean environment
the director was wonderful to work with
Football
Concession Stand Worker (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILJanuary 26, 2018
I had fun working the concession stand it was a great job for me and my family and i could honestly say that i would want my kids to do the same thing
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
teacher
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIJanuary 22, 2018
worked with children of all ages. 6 weeks-1 2-3 4-5 6-7
did lots of activities. did daily schedules lesson plans and art projects. played outside. served lunch. prepared for nap. 1 on 1 with children and parents.
Pros
love working with children
Cons
director was horrlibe
Workplace at Little Caesar's
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCJanuary 16, 2018
The overall environment was engaging and fast-paced. There was always something to do. You worked until it was time to clock out. The good thing about being on food preparation, you were able to chat with your colleages while working. I learned how to deal with customers politely and correctly.
Pros
Discount on pizza and breadsticks
Great environment
Facilities Technician (Former Employee) –  Shelton, WAJanuary 6, 2018
Great environment to work, always enjoyed coming into work! Everybody treated me great! The work was fast paced and i learned a lot from this job. I now have facilities tech experience.
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 4, 2018
Great environment if you enjoy working with children. The district is transitioning and I see a lot of improvement but we still have a long way to go .
Good work environment
FITNESS MANAGER • TEXAS FAMILY FITNESS (Current Employee) –  Little Elm, TXDecember 29, 2017
great place to start a career in fitness. flexible hours and opportunity for growth with the company. clientel are great. convenient location. fun work environment
My Overall Review
Shift Leader/Cashier, Opener and Closer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 28, 2017
I would say that my experience here was not bad! And only short lived due to my living situations being altered... Had the location been more conveniently placed to my schedule, I would still be happily working there. Only downfall is if you personally do not take well to fast-paced work environments; large influx of customers on certain business days where the services we provide must be on the dot. Fast food oriented but a bit more refined than that, considering ingredients there were more pricey and also it was an independent shop.
Pros
Free on-shift meal, half off on off-shift meals, parties for staff, and open-minded management that is willing to work with you.
Cons
Location, parking fees, rude customers.
Worked with good people.
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Riverdale, GANovember 28, 2017
I enjoyed my job with them we where like family. It's a small family business. I enjoyed the customers that came in and shopped. The only hard part was when we didn't have enough help that's it.
HouseKeeping (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 27, 2017
Very good place to work if u have A passion to help people very clean place the workers are kind and welcoming they treat everyone as equals they make you feel at home good place to work they gave me a chance that’s what really matters I had a great experience wouldn’t change anything no regrets if I most say if ever in the future I ended upon a nursing home I would choose little sister of the poor if I had to do it again I would
Fantastic work place
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Watertown, CTNovember 22, 2017
the owner is a wonderful woman. she loves her job and everyone that works for her. Incredible place to work. the work place is very relaxed and you are able to use your creative mind to help the children of the day care grow and lean.
Fast food restaurant
ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Avondale, AZNovember 20, 2017
This was my very first job and I enjoyed the experience while it lasted. I move to several stores and experienced different type of environments. I would really discourage people to work at fast food restaurants but if that is what you would like to do then go for it.
Pros
Free food, discounts
Cons
Staff can be rude, tense atmosphere depending on what you are doing.
Really stressing
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Anthony, TXNovember 17, 2017
This job wasn't really the best but it helped me pay my bills, I end working with others but the management wasn't very nice. I wouldn't really recommend this place to others.
was not there long
Greenskeeper (Former Employee) –  Shelton, WANovember 15, 2017
They ask to much for to little pay.
You work on the golf course.
Cleaning up the course.
Mow the lawn.
Fix the dib bets.
Weeded the hill side with out a safety line.
Pros
nice view
Cons
work you harder then what they pay you for