Littlefield Express

Working at Littlefield Express: 7 Reviews

United States7 reviews

It was a good experience.

I liked it, but the management made it way more stressful than it had to be. I'm thankful for the experience, but I would not work there again under the same manager.

Corporate was very difficult. Store manager was great.

Definitely a learning experience. I learned that there are terrible employers out there. Store manager on the local level was great but she wasn't trusted enough to do her job. Corporate needs to trust the managers and stop changing things up every week.

Pros

Customers.

Cons

No raises

Littlefield Express insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Productive and fun work place

The first place I saw where I could make a career working with the public, and hoped to grow within Littlefield. Starting from the bottom and working my way up.

Great place

It was not a bad job they were really good with schedules a little rough with hours no overtime. Great friendly people. Always something to do, never bored.

There's nothing for the employees to look forward to, dead end job no money to be made. No time with family , always having to work your shift or being called in to work someone else's.

Pros

Cons

Short breaks, expensive healthcare

Summary

Typical day at work, it just depened on day, I did paperwork before manager clocked in, and all he had to do is go to bank, plus, did my job too. I learned a lot from doing management material. The hardiest part of my job was having to clean up after employees. The most enjoyable was I interacted with customers. The customers are the ones who make our paycheck, so, this is very important.

friendly place

There is most places out there that people will have something to say about you, but as long as you dont let people inferior you, things go by smoothly and die down eventually. Management there right now is buckling down about cell phones and being on time and your production getting done on time through out your shift. the job is pretty laid back with both customers, co-workers, management, and the job task itself.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Littlefield Express. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits