Littleton Regional Healthcare Employee Reviews

Great cafteria
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Littleton, NHFebruary 5, 2019
A small community hospital that grew into a Regional Healthcare facility. Changing and growing opportunity and growth potential. The hospital culture is one of patient focus. Employees encouraged to team build and tackle problems together.
Pros
workplace culture
Cons
location
small Hospital, friendly environment, free coffe to employees on payday
traveler CRCST (Former Employee) –  Littleton, NHFebruary 4, 2019
I worked at little regional as a traveler. The weather was freezing, but the scenery and the people were fabulous. the hardest part of the job was getting there on the -16 degree days and the best part was the comradery.
Pros
coffee
Cons
soo sooo cold
Great place to work. Very professional facility.
Technician (Former Employee) –  Littleton, NHJune 12, 2018
I worked with a great bunch of guys, outstanding boss; very easy to talk to. LRH was a great place for me to learn my trade, they were more than happy to train in house.
Pros
Training
Cons
Healthcare envirnoments contain lots of take home germs...
Poor Management
Lead Self Pay Rep (Former Employee) –  Littleton, NHMay 5, 2018
The immediate staff was great to work with, however management was cut throat! There was no give and take with work/family balance. Quotas were set way too high for the pay. I would not recommend working here.
Pros
Insurance and employee benefits
Cons
Management was poor
All in All a good company
House keeper (Former Employee) –  Littleton, NHSeptember 13, 2017
They co workers were awesome. The hardest part of the job was disinfecting contamination rooms. I enjoyed talking to the paients while working.
I liked 2nd shift
Pros
Food discounts
Cons
When you took earned time off you lost your shift differntial taking you back to base pay
Great Place to work
PHLEBOTOMIST (Former Employee) –  Littleton, NHJuly 18, 2017
Great working environment with exceptional coworkers. Fast paced, and enjoyable patients. The out patient lab was functional to provide exceptional patient care. Coworkers work as a true team to accomplish set goals within the department. Department head was understandable in times of emergencies and very accomodating.
Pros
benefits, ETO-Everything really
Good job for me
Blood Bank Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Littleton, NH 03561April 1, 2017
Small hospital laboratory. 24 beds. Set up and operated FDA licensed autologous program and reference lab. Worked for me. Found recent management to be hostile to employees, at least this is my opinion after working there 25 yrs.
Pros
professional respect - for me
Cons
unstable management
Great people to work with
Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Littleton, NHNovember 20, 2016
The employees at LRH have been some of the best people/friends that anyone could ask for and the volunteers are wonderful. Walk down the hall and you will receive many smiles.
Always trying to find better ways to improve.
Insurance Follow Up Rep (Former Employee) –  Littleton, NHNovember 18, 2016
Although the overall company is great to patients, staff is not treated the best, depending on who likes who is how far you get in the company as well as what is excused and what is not. The daily work expectation differs depending on who you are, more work for others without credit given. The job I did was extremely easy, I had to daily help others with their work as they were unable to keep up. We were told when asked to do something do not question, we are not asking just do what you are asked, this is only in the department in which I worked.
Pros
Wonderful patient care
Cons
Expensive insurance, expensive meals, breaks taken away
Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Littleton, NHMarch 31, 2016
Fun people to work with, in a very busy office setting. LRH offers room for advancement and competitive salaries. You get the satisfaction of helping other people in their time of need. Very fulfilling position.
poor management with outdated policies
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Littleton, NHFebruary 18, 2016
This was a great place to work with excellent people to work with. When it came to the budget they would nickel and dime you with your time clock punches. The insurance was horrible. The only good thing about this place was the life long friendships I made and the awesome food.
Pros
Great staff, good food, and beautiful location
Cons
management, hospital politics, and favoritism
MA/OHC EH (Current Employee) –  Littleton, NHDecember 5, 2015
The patients are wonderful. I truely love my job art LRH. I am relocating to be closer to family. I will miss all my peers very much
Co-workers in the lab were not just co-workers, but friends that treated each other like family
Phlebotomist/Lab Aide (Former Employee) –  Littleton, NH 03561April 19, 2015
The hospital atmosphere promoted team work. Patients come first. Our laboratory family did things outside of work. Every year we had a lab camping trip, and sometimes twice a year. Rain or shine it was always the best weekend ever. We respect and care for each other, as well as care for their families.

If I had a patient that was very anxious and had a phobia of needles and having blood drawn, if I could make them more comfortable and laugh and feel great about the experience then that is the reason I got up that morning.

The hardest part of the job was providing patient care to cancer patients, and seeing them decline. I know only to well from experience the end stages, but if I can help in just little ways to make them feel better and or at ease, then my heartbreak is nothing compared to what they have gone through.
Pros
Making patients feel better. Becoming friends outside of the hospital.
Cons
Sickness policy, and health insurance.
Productive, fun place to work, great team!
Clinic RN and per diem staff nurse (Former Employee) –  Littleton, NHFebruary 16, 2015
Very encouraging and supportive management. Opportunities for growth and learning. Great group of people to work with and for.
Pros
Excellent management team, discounted lunches