Liv Communities Employee Reviews

Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Traverse City, MIJanuary 9, 2018
Good company, bonuses on top of pay. No day is the same. Dealing with several residents every day. Turn over apartments for lease and completing service calls.
Great enviroment and co-workers, directors and management are humble and kind.
Maintenance Tech (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 8, 2018
I worked for IPA in the maintenance field and it was surprised for find directors that would go out of their way to greet you and make sure you are happy and comfortable working there. Opportunities are available if you want to persue a career. In my case, I had to leave to another place.
Pros
Great benefits
IPA is one of the best multi-family companies I have worked with
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 24, 2015
I have worked with IPA for over 6 years. Previous to joining our company, I worked for 3 national property management organizations. IPA hosts an environment where we believe in People First! I love how IPA facilitates outings with different team members from different locations where we can grow and get to know each other better. We can spend the day with Toys for Tots volunteering or learn on how to paddle board on Lake Michigan! How fun is that?! You are able to have a voice with the company where you are truly heard. They encourage you to professionally grow and host opportunities to attend different classes to accomplish your goals.
Pros
Opportunities, Culture, Management, People, Communities, Events
Company Balus
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 6, 2015
New company in Arizona with a fresh idea on how to make a real impact in there communities.i hope one day they have more properties in Phoenix area.
Pros
Have a team meetings and meat people working for the same company and shared experience.
Cons
not enough properties in Phoenix area
Company that motivates emloyees to grow personally and professionally
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Grand Haven, MIAugust 7, 2014
Working for IPA Management allowed me to find something I was really good at and run with it. I loved the education they were always willing to provide and the dedication to their employees to always strive to be the best at what they do.
i am impressed with wat i read about this company and think it wouuld be an excellent place for me and my skills it has the type of family iviroment
maintenance engineer i just applied (Former Employee) –  phoenixJune 29, 2013
I have read about your company and inreally like wat i have seen it looks to me that you company even though in big business is all about making things affordable and comfortable for the tennants renting form you. Iam really happpy to have chance to be part of your proffessional maintenance team.
Pros
you
Cons
are hiring
IPA is a great Company to work for,they have alot of pride among them selfs
Maintenance Tech 2 (Former Employee) –  Holland,MichiganFebruary 27, 2012
Ipa is a great company to work for,really nice management,friendly,honest,respectful. they really care for their employees,and they do provide good training for those who wants too expand there careers in the maintenance field,and too move up.if you are looking for a great job and a good company to work for?get a hold of them.
Pros
they take pride of there propertys!
Cons
can't really think of one.